News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

god help the outcast ( a high school rp )

Started by iambrowncoat, May 04, 2013, 04:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iambrowncoat

OK this is my attempt at a high school role play  any one can jump in i don't mind  make your characters as wild and crazy  as you like

kip( Memphis) jackson  road on his dads old panhead http://automotobounce.com/Harley_davidson/Harley_davidson-fl-panhead/gallery.html?pic=8#photo-gallery   to his first day at a new school he had always rebel at heart like his dad had been before he died  wanting to feel the wind in his air as he got to  a empty stretch of road he smiled letting lose the throttle on his bike roaring down the road a big smile on his face as he got to the school pulling into the school parking lot  parking before turning off the engine to his bike getting off standing 5"8 without his boots warring blue jeans a white under shirt and a leather jacket which he took off placing in it his sidebag on his bike with his helmet as he pulled out a black work shirt with a patch on the chest pocket which read playboy talent scout as he pulled  the shirt on walking onto campuse to get his class schedule

MaverickKane

Adrian McKenna was leaned back against her locker, glancing over her own schedule. Adrian stood at five foot, six, except when she wore heels. Today was not a day for heels. She was wearing combat fashioned black boots, Camoflage jeans with a studded belt, white tank top and a black leather bomber jacket. Adrian had an hour glass figure with curves in all the right places, but she was not a girly girl. Her head lifted just in time to see a new face walk in to the building. He was new to her anyway and cute. But, instead of approach him. She shoved her schedule in her pocket, pushed her fingers through her waist length dark brown hair and headed toward her first class. She didn't need to waste time and end up tardy on her first day back to school. Her folks had made it rather clear about her getting better grades this year. Being late certainly would not gain her any favors with the teacher.  (Hope you don't mine that I joined?)

iambrowncoat

I don't mind at all thank you for joining )

kip walked threw the halls seeing her as he passed by giving her a smile and a small wink trying to be friendly as he looked around all that was missing from the school was a uniform all the kids wrapped up in school sprit and bowing down to the king jock and queen cheerleader as they passed kip smiled at the cheerleader as she just turned her nose up at him as if he was not worth talking to as he went to his first class seeing Adrian  there as he smiled at her taking a seat in the back behind her

discodoll

Alice looked up from completing her homework that she hadn't found time to do that weekend. She flipped her shoulder length curly bleach blonde hair and grinned. She was around 5'3 with a face that was all angles and and thin figure. She had just turned 17 a week ago and her dad had finally let her get her hair dyed all different colors. So now she had pink streaks,blue streaks,green streaks and red streaks. She'd never fit in so she stayed in the shadows.

iambrowncoat

sorry discodoll but I already have someone Im doing this and your character is to young all charcters must e 18 and over