News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Starfinder: Adventures

Started by PixelatedPixie, January 06, 2020, 12:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelatedPixie

I am returning after an absence and would like to get back into things.  I do like to GM, but my track record is horrible, so honestly I can’t say that I recommend joining a game run by myself.  If you’re willing to take a risk, read further.

I intend to run this game using Starfinder.  I intend to have it rated Nonconsensual-Exotic and am primarily looking for female characters (I don’t care what the player is) due to my own on/offs. 

The basic idea I have in mind is that I want to do something somewhat simple, with at least a partial focus on spaceships, in a dark but somewhat trope inspired world.  Which honestly probably tells you nothing as I am having trouble putting what I have in mind into words.

1.  The plot is intended to be somewhat simple and ‘low level,’ by which I mean don’t expect to be saving the galaxy as much as surviving in it.
2.  I would like to play around with spaceships as a focus.  I have had mixed luck with my (rare) use of starships in Starfinder so I may modify things to keep it interesting.  My intent is to give the characters a large, but heavily damaged/derelict, ship fairly early on.  I won’t force the characters to keep it instead of trading it for some other ship, but the hope is to gradually upgrade it as the game progresses.
3.  I want the galaxy, or at least the less civilized parts of it, to be dark.  I want monsters to be monsters. The undead, demons, and so on should be scary.  The threat of death should be intimidating.  That sort of thing.  That isn’t to say I want it to be all dark and depressing.
4.  I say trope inspired because I don’t want to say anime/hentai inspired, mostly because I am not hugely familiar with them.  I mean things like skimpy/skintight armour (when desired).  An overly sexualized world.  Sex almost being a combat/competition, where in non-con the victim ‘breaks’ and enjoys it (and probably isn’t permanently traumatized).  That sort of thing.

The Plot
The characters have been hired by a mysterious benefactor to recover his daughter’s possessions from a ship that was declared MIA during the war against the Swarm.  He claims to have located the ship on a barren moon in an uninhabitated system.  The Rostland was an ATech Immortal, and your benefactor has both offered you salvage rights and waived his finders fee if you recover what he wants.

The provided images show a hulk, still largely intact, but buried in the dust and rocks of the surface of a lifeless moon.  The benefactor claims to know of no one living on the moon or even in the system, but his images show a number of signs that indicate that someone has been to the ship.  There are treaded tracks in the dust and signs of minor excavations.

The benefactor has hired a Light Freighter to deliver you to the planet, as well as a crew to run it. 

The Smut
I intend to make this game Nonconsensual-Exotic (or Extreme if players prefer), and my intent is to focus on non-con smut.  I am not opposed to players doing romance among their characters, but I am generally not all that interested in romance storylines with an NPC (they aren’t completely off the table, but shouldn’t be expected).  Non-con, bondage, multiple partners, humiliation, non-humans, and so on should all be expected.  I am also happy to include or focus on things that interest specific players. 

The intent is to include a high amount of smut, though I don’t want to completely derail the plot with it.  That said, enslavement and other long term smutty plot elements are certainly possible.  My hope is to let the system determine when bad things happen, though I will say in advance that I may stack encounters against the characters, I occasionally put characters in situations without a specific way out in mind (in the hopes that the players will be creative), and I don’t always intend every situations to be possible to be solved with violence.  I will generally be avoiding character death and instead will have characters incapacitated upon defeat.

Player Expectations
I would like to keep the game going at a reasonable rate.  So I am looking for people who can and will post at least twice a week (a post in OOC to say you have nothing to post is honestly fine as well), and who will let me know when they have lost interest.  Obviously life happens, but please do try and let me know when you will be away (when possible).  I am going to try and be a bit more draconian with post rates, as I find that tends to be what kills a lot of games.

I will try to update every 3-4 days.  At a minimum, as life does get busy sometimes, I will update at least once every 7 days.
If a player hasn’t posted in that 3-4 day period I will generally assume their character has done nothing (or, in some situations, NPC them for a post).
If a player hasn’t posted in 14 days (without some notice obviously, if you let me know I will work around any absences) I will remove their character from the game.

Obviously all other standard rules apply.  Be respectful, no godmoding, no metagaming, etc.  If you have issues with myself or another player, please let me know in PM. 

The Characters
I would strongly prefer characters are not jaded sexually or otherwise.  I would say innocent, but that isn’t quite right.  I don’t want characters whose backstory has had them spend all their time around demons and devils and undead and so on (with some potential exceptions), and I don’t really want characters who have already spent years as sex slaves or otherwise been through it all already. 

I prefer medium strongly humanoid races.  By which I mean I prefer that they look mostly human (A Lashunta is prefered over a Shirren).  I might approve other options, so it isn’t a hard rule, but even then I prefer they are described as looking more ‘normal’ so to speak.

The characters will begin at level 5.   I will not be tracking XP directly, but rather will raise character levels at specific intervals.

The characters will begin with 9000 credits worth of gear.

If you want to use something from outside the Core Rulebook, please note where it is from.  I will not be allowing anything that isn’t published by Paizo (no third party stuff).  I reserve the right to reject anything from outside the Core Rulebook.  I will probably approve most Paizo content, but if I have to figure out where it is from it makes me cranky.

I dislike having to go to other websites to view a character sheet, so will require that character sheets are done on this site so I can keep them all in one place.  I will also do a header before things start that should go in each of your posts.  I am trusting players (generally) to track their own consumables, HP/SP/RP, and so on.

When making your sheet, delete how many spaces you add in letters to keep alignment. 
Sheet
[tt]
Name:                     Race:
Class (Level):            Theme:
Size:                     Speed:             
Alignment:                Deity:
Experience:

[b]ABILITY SCORES[/b]
     Score  Mod    UpgS  UpgM
STR:   10   +0      10    +0
DEX:   10   +0      10    +0
CON:   10   +0      10    +0
INT:   10   +0      10    +0
WIS:   10   +0      10    +0
CHA:   10   +0      10    +0

Initiative:

[b]HEALTH AND RESOLVE[/b]
        SP      HP      RP
Total:   0       0       0
[i]Note: Current will be tracked in your header[/i]

[b]ARMOUR CLASS[/b]
      Total    ARB DEX MISC
EAC:    10 =10+   +   +
KAC:    10 =10+   +   +
AcvsCM:  8 = 8+KAC
DR:        Resistances:

[b]SAVING THROWS[/b]
      Total BAS ABI MISC
Fort       =   +   +
Ref        =   +   +
Will       =   +   +

[b]ATTACK BONUSES[/b]
BAB:
        Total BAB ABI MISC
Melee        =   +   +
Ranged       =   +   +
Thrown       =   +   +

[b]WEAPONS[/b]

[b]ABILITIES[/b]

[b]FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES[/b]

[b]LANGUAGES[/b]

[b]SPELLS KNOWN[/b]
-- 0 -- p/day:
--1st-- p/day:
--2nd-- p/day:

[b]EQUIPMENT[/b]

[b]BACKGROUND[/b]

[b]DESCRIPTION[/b]

[b]EDITS[/b]
Please include a list of all edits you make to the sheet as the game progresses including a date (equipment lost, level gained, etc).
[/tt]

Applications
If you are interested please post a race, theme, class and brief background/concept.  I don't need a full sheet at this point, and won't be going first-come first-served.  I am debating how many characters to accept, but do want to keep things relatively small.

redkitsune

Hey,
What you describe sounds interesting :)
I am interested in joining but also a bit hesitant - while I have some experience in "free-form" role-playing, I have never participated in any "system" games both online and offline. I did read about the rules and lore of Starfinder, so I have a good idea of what to expect and what to do.
Would you be OK with a total newbie like me joining?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost...

Lokus

I'm totally up for this. And although I'd always like to Vesk it up that's certainly not very human at all! I am more than happy to play a human mechanic down on their luck.

Chulanowa

I'm interested, but I have a question regarding the smut - will our opponents follow the "mostly humanoid" rule? because i'll be real honest, I have like no interest in a character being the plaything of, y'know, whatever in the world
this
is.

Vergil Tanner

I might be interested, but I have to admit that I'm hesitant with the restrictions you're placing on the backstories. Whenever I play Noncon, I tend to play characters who are secretly into it. Is that ok?

Also, how are we working out character Stats? You didn't mention whether we're doing Roll 3, Roll 4 and Drop One, Point Buy, etc etc.
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

PixelatedPixie

Quote from: redkitsune on January 06, 2020, 10:11:40 AM
I am interested in joining but also a bit hesitant - while I have some experience in "free-form" role-playing, I have never participated in any "system" games both online and offline. I did read about the rules and lore of Starfinder, so I have a good idea of what to expect and what to do.
Would you be OK with a total newbie like me joining?

I am fine with people new to the system, the nice thing about play by post is that there is always time to look things up or ask questions.

Quote from: Lokus on January 06, 2020, 12:11:30 PM
I'm totally up for this. And although I'd always like to Vesk it up that's certainly not very human at all! I am more than happy to play a human mechanic down on their luck.

I am not strictly opposed to Vesk, I just prefer they are more humanish looking even if it doesn't necessarily make sense biological speaking.  Though human is preferred.

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 06, 2020, 03:48:03 PM
I'm interested, but I have a question regarding the smut - will our opponents follow the "mostly humanoid" rule? because i'll be real honest, I have like no interest in a character being the plaything of, y'know, whatever in the world
this
is.

I had intended to have a bit more range on the monsters, though generally human-ish.  Tentacle monsters and similar were potentially on the docket.  That said I am happy to work with peoples on/offs to tailor specific partners because the various Alien Archives definitely have some odd creatures.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 06, 2020, 08:01:57 PM
I might be interested, but I have to admit that I'm hesitant with the restrictions you're placing on the backstories. Whenever I play Noncon, I tend to play characters who are secretly into it. Is that ok?

Also, how are we working out character Stats? You didn't mention whether we're doing Roll 3, Roll 4 and Drop One, Point Buy, etc etc.

I am fine with the character secretly liking non-con, I might even prefer it.  It is more that it I find a character less interesting if they have a backstory that basically includes everything I want to include in the story. 

I am just going with the basics from page 18 of the core book, so 10 points to spend after race/theme, spend 1 for 1 up to a maximum of 18 IIRC.

Vergil Tanner

Is it JUST Starfinder Society species, or are Legacy Species allowed?

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

PixelatedPixie

I am fine with any of the official Starfinder species (as long as they are fairly human-ish, or made to be fairly human-ish).  So the legacy ones from the Core rulebook or ones from any of the three Alien Archives are fine.

Vergil Tanner

Arright, I reckon I'll throw my hat into the ring. I think I'll go for a Cha-based Envoy. She'll likely be an Icon background, so she's relatively famous (or was, at any rate) as a pop-star and glamour model. She's also kinda slutty, and has all kinds of filthy fantasies...including non-con kinks that rarely get scratched :P

redkitsune

My character would be Lyssiah, a half-elven outlaw operative. Abandoned by an elven mother as a child (out of shame), she never knew her father while growing up in a poor and crime-ridden area of Absalom station called The Spike. Fiercely independent, intelligent and impulsive, Lyssiah managed to stay out of reach of multiple gangs plaguing the Spike, learning the harsh craft of street survival, doing what is needed to survive, be it thieving, robbing or even killing when she felt there was no other choice. As time passed, she learned many skills, some by trial and error and some from her numerous contacts and associates she has in Absalom underworld.
I am thinking she'd join the group you describe to escape gambling debts and perhaps as an opportunity to escape the streets of Absalom.

Regarding smut: while she is no stranger to sex and enjoys it, Lyssiah never had a meaningful relationship as she is too cautious and wary to let her guard down. She prefers to be in control at all times (it is safer that way!) and that includes sex as well.
If/when non-con "events" would occur, Lyssiah might reevaluate her views on importance of being in control and perhaps eventually start enjoying it.

Vergil Tanner

I can already see my lass deliberately winding her up or teasing her to try and make her "loosen up." xD

redkitsune

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 06, 2020, 11:48:34 PM
I can already see my lass deliberately winding her up or teasing her to try and make her "loosen up." xD

That would be interesting to see!
Though, considering Lyssiah's background, don't expect her to react nicely.

Vergil Tanner

That's part of the fun! Breaking through that crusty exterior to get to the warm, gooey center!

Plus, my girl has, like...ridiculous Diplomacy, so I'm sure she'd find a way xD

Vergil Tanner

Name: Valerie Orion                                   Race: Aasimar
Class (Level): Envoy (4) / Soldier (1)                Theme: Icon
Size: Medium                                          Speed: 35ft             
Gender: Female                                        Home World: Wouldn't you like to know? ;)
Alignment: Chaotic Good                               Deity: No Specific One
Experience: ----

Base Statistics
ABILITY SCORES

STR:   10   +0
DEX:   16   +3
CON:   13   +1
INT:   10   +0
WIS:   14   +2
CHA:   20   +5

Initiative: +10

HEALTH AND RESOLVE

SP      HP      RP
Total:   36      35       6

Combat Statistics
ARMOUR CLASS

Total         ARB   DEX   MISC
EAC:    22  =  10  +   9  +  3  +  0
KAC:    24  =  10  +  11  +  3  +  0
CMD:    32  =  KAC +  8
DR: None        Resistances: Acid 5, Electricity 5, Cold 5

SAVING THROWS

Total    ENV     SOL     ABI    MISC
Fort   +5   =   1   +   2   +   2   +   0
Ref    +6   =   4   +   0   +   2   +   0
Will   +8   =   4   +   2   +   2   +   0

ATTACK BONUSES

BAB: +4

Total    BAB   ABI   MISC
Melee     +4   =  4  +  0  +  0
Ranged    +6   =  4  +  2  +  0
Thrown    +4   =  4  +  0  +  0

WEAPONS

Survival Knife + 4 (1d4 + 2)
Azimuth Laser Pistol + 7 (1d4 + 2)
Azimuth Laser Rifle +7 (1d8 + 5)

Race & Class Abilities
RACE ABILITIES

- Darkvision: 60ft

- Celestial Radiance: Standard Action, shed light. 10 Feet = increase 2 steps up to bright, then 10 feet 1 step up to normal. Magical Darkness only dims this if at CR or level higher than character. May dismiss as a Swift Action. Times Per Day = 1 + 1/2 Level (3)

- Celestial Resistance: Resist Acid 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5.

- Skilled: Gain +2 to Diplomacy and Perception Checks.

THEME ABILITIES

- Theme: Icon (+1 Cha)

- Theme Knowledge: Profession Popstar: When using Profession or Culture to recall knowledge about other icons, industry and cultural knowledge, etc etc, decrease the DC by 5. +1 with Profession Popstar. Culture is Class Skill; if it's already a Class Skill, gain +1.

CLASS ABILITIES

- Envoy Improvisation: DC = 10 + 1/2 Envoy + Cha = 17
             1st Level: Get 'Em (MA, LD & SD)
                           Move Action, choose enemy within 60ft. Until start of your next turn, allies gain +1 Hit.
             2nd Level: Inspiring Boost (MA, LD & SD)
                            Stand Action, Ally 30ft took damage after end of your last turn. Heal SP = (2 x Level) + Cha. Can't have again until after short rest.
             4th Level: Clever Feint (SD)
                            Standard Act, Enemy 60ft. Bluff Check Feint DC. Fail = Enemy F-F vs you until end of next turn. Succeed, enemy is F-F vs allies

- Expertise: As long as you have one resolve point remaining, when making a Sense Motive Check, may roll 1d6 +1 and add that result onto the Check.
             Skill Expertise: May use Expertise with more skills.
                                      Level 1: Diplomacy

- Expertise Talent: At 3rd level and ever 4 levels afterwards, choose an Expertise Talent for a Skill you have Expertise in.
             Universal Diplomat: Diplomacy is not Language-Dependent; may Diplomacy targets that don't share a language or have Int 1 or 2.

- Weapon Specialisation: Gain WS Feat with each weapon this class gives you proficiency with (Small Arms, Simple Melee)

- Soldier Fighting Style: Blitz
             - Rapid Response: +4 Initiative, +10ft Speed

Feats & Skills
FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES

- Proficiencies: L Armour, H Armour, Basic Melee, Advanced Melee, Small Arms, Long Arms, Heavy Weapons, Sniper Weapons, Grenades

- Weapon Specialisation: 1/2 Level To Damage w/ Small Arms, Operative Weapons

- Versatile Specialisation: Level Damage w/ all proficiencies, 1/2 w/ Small Arms & Operative Weapons

- Improved Initiative: +4 Initiative

- Quick Draw: Draw weapons as a Swift Action

SKILLS

Total      Rnk   Cls   Abi   Misc
Acrobatics          +8      =  3  +  3  +  2  +  0
Bluff               +14     =  5  +  5  +  4  +  0
Culture             +8      =  4  +  3  +  0  +  1
Diplomacy           +15     =  5  +  3  +  5  +  2
Disguise            +11     =  3  +  3  +  5  +  0
Perception          +12     =  5  +  3  +  2  +  2
Prof (Popstar)      +12     =  4  +  3  +  4  +  1
Sense Motive        +10     =  5  +  3  +  2  +  0
Sleight Hand        +7      =  2  +  3  +  2  +  0
Stealth             +7      =  2  +  3  +  2  +  0

LANGUAGES
Common, Celestial, Lashunta, Kasathan, Vesk, Elven

Inventory
EQUIPMENT

- Survival Knife (Lvl 1, 95 Creds): 1d4 Slash, Operative, Analog
- Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol (Lvl 1, 260 Creds): 1d6 Pierce, 30ft, 9 Rounds
- Azimuth Laser Rifle (Lvl 1, 425 Creds): 1d8 Fire, 120ft, Crit Burn 1d6, 20 Charges

- Small Arm Rounds x30 (40 Creds)
- Batteries x2 (40 Charges) (120 Creds)

- Vesk Overplate I (Lvl 6, 3,910 Creds): EAC +9, KAC +11, Max Dex +3, ACP -2, Speed -5ft
- Jumpjets (Lvl 2, 1,000 Creds): Activate as part of a Move. May fly 30ft with max height of 10ft, or may jump straight up 20ft. Must land at end of move.

- Personal Upgrade Mk.1 (1,400): Charisma +2
- Vocal Modulator (Lvl 1, 125 Creds): Allows changing pitch, timber, etc of voice. +2 Disguise when speaking might help
- Dust Goggles (Lvl 1, 120 Creds): Penalty to Perc. in storms is removed, visibility range isn't reduced. Miss Chance from smoke / fog reduced by 10%
- Holoskin (Lvl 2, 500 Creds): May disguise major features, race, creature type without changing DC of check except against physical inspection
- Personal Comms (Lvl 1, 7 Creds)

- Everyday Clothes (1 Cred)
- Formal Clothes (5 Creds)
- Professional Clothes (5 Creds): +1 Profession When Worn

- Field Rations x3 (3 Creds)
- Minor Intoxicant x3 (3 Creds)

Credits: 981

BACKGROUND

Valerie Orion is, contrary to popular opinion, actually from a somewhat humble background. Born the only daughter of a poor couple out on the Border Worlds of known space, she could probably tell you a thousand and one different ways to save money and make a grain of rice into a days meal. Money was always lean on the frontier, after all, and even on good days her fathers job in the mines did not exactly bring home the bacon. They'd get the gristle off of the end of that bacon, and they'd be thankful for it! Of course, feeding a growing mouth was tough, but her parents did their best to let her pursue whatever it was that she decided was going to be her passion. At the age of 8, she discovered that she had a talent and a love for performing; her school had a talent contest, and the prospect of being up on stage, singing and dancing in front of an adoring audience...it just spoke to her. There was something about that scene in her head that left her starry eyed and wondrous. The fact that there was a cash prize was also a decent motivator; she practised night and day for weeks ahead of the competition, and when she strutted on stage, all hair-flips and primadonna attitude...she blew everybody away and waltzed out with 1st prize.

That feeling of victory, of knowing that everybody else thought you were amazing, that people actually liked something that she did, and that her newfound passion for singing and dancing could alleviate at least a little pressure from her parents? That was an intoxicating feeling of victory and satisfaction. Suddenly, every moment of her day that wasn't taken up with schoolwork or self defence classes - her father insisted on teaching her how to protect herself, the overprotective and loving man that he was - was dedicated to practising her craft, honing her skills and researching the industry at the local library. Well, it was more of a shack with a few shelves of books, but they did get new books in from the occasional lost trader now and then! As she grew, she entered more competitions, went on the local radio, held small opening ceremonies, anything she could do to increase her exposure and her practice her craft. Soon enough, on their little backwater planet, she became a celebrity in her own right. There weren't many people living on her home planet, of course, but there were enough to come watch her perform, or buy merchandise with her face plastered on it, and she was able to give her parents at least a little bit of comfort in exchange for giving her everything they could.

But that just...wasn't enough for Valerie. It wasn't just her parents who suffered, it was her entire hometown. Her planet, even. They'd been left behind, forgotten at the edge of known space, and every day was a struggle. Yeah, she was making a living for her parents, but it was just taking money away from people who needed it and giving it to somebody else who needed it. It wasn't actually solving anything! So, she made the biggest decision of her life; when her Aasimar roots started to show (it was then that she learned that her mother was actually an Aasimar herself, a fact her parents had kept deliberately quiet), she decided that she could use her alien advantages to her benefit. She struck off into space on her own to try and make it big in the wider galaxy; if she could become an Idol the likes of which sold out entire stadiums, where entire solar systems would clamour to hear her perform...maybe she could give everybody a better life back home. She could use her wealth and influence to make things better, and repay the home that had given her everything.

Of course, the time since then has not been sunshine and roses. The music industry is hard to break into, and though she's had some limited success here and there, she has yet to truly break out and make a galactic name for herself. She has to take odd jobs to survive between gigs, and has taken up mercenary work to support her constant efforts to make it big. She's currently in the process of planning a big, epic, mysterious entry into the Intranet, something that will light the Galactic community on fire...she just needs to get the money and connections first. Once she's made it big, well, her name alone will be enough to carry her. To be fair, though, it isn't like she's been on a slog; it seems that her second passion is adventuring, roaming across the Galaxy in search of riches and excitement. To see and do things that she'd never even dreamed possible, sitting in that small shack at the end of the road with a book in her lap and stars in her eyes. So many interesting people to meet, fascinating sights to explore and thrilling, danger-filled planets to raid. Hell...maybe she can work that into her career. Valerie Orion, the Superstar Adventurer. Yes. Yes, that does sound good. That sounds very good indeed...

DESCRIPTION

Valerie stands at about 5'5 in heels, and is as such on the more diminutive size. That used to bother her, but ever since realising that men tended to like smaller women - and just how hot a size difference actually was - she's grown to like her smaller stature. Besides, what she lacks in height, she makes up for in much more rewarding areas; you see, some women are tall and graceful, with long legs and a slender, arcing curve that doesn't really have much outward shape, but is still the picture of ethereal beauty and mystery. Valerie...doesn't. She is curvacious in the extreme, with broad hips, long legs, luscious thighs, a firm, well-kept bubble-butt and an ample, DD-Cup chest that often looks like it's trying to escape whatever cleavage window she happens to give it. In her role as a budding Intranet Pop-Star, she puts these "Assets" on full display, making certain that the camera and the fans can see every bounce and jiggle. Sex sells, after all, and she's not ashamed of being born with an excess of supply! If you've got it, flaunt it, as they say.

Being an Aasimar, she ages much more slowly than the rest of her adopted species - human - and has an almost ethereal glow about her if you happen to look closely. The blue in her hair is natural, though she tends to dye it and accentuate it with pink to avoid it being too closely investigated. Her eyes are usually a bright blue, but if she happens to use her Aasimar gifts, they glint a soft gold for a heartbeat or two before returning to normal. She tends to wear catsuits and bodysuits that accentuate her shape and sexuality, along with an over-jacket that both looks cute and helps push up her chest when she needs it. She is flirtatious and friendly, and often likes to seduce all kinds of cuties back into private (or semi-public) for some fun. However, she has always secretly fantasised about being caught in a situation where she was being "forced" to pleasure all kinds of beasts and men, ravaged "against her will" by a more powerful and dominant partner (or group thereof). She hasn't spoken those fantasies aloud - you tend to get funny looks if you admit to fantasising about being raped - but she can't shake the feeling that it would be a hell of an experience.

Changelog

1 -- Changed "Edits" to "Changelog"

2 -- Added CMD

Vergil Tanner

I have no idea what "ACvsCM" means, so I left that blank xD

But hopefully that's all good! <3

TerribleTira

Soooo... I might have missed where you specified. But is this free-form or systemless?

redkitsune

Not sure if this is the right time to post a character sheet, but here it is, just in case :)
I am "creating" a character for a first time ever, so do tell me if I missed anything.

Name:   Lyssiah Stormwhisper      Race: Half-elf
Class (Level):  Operative (5)         Theme: Outlaw
Size: Medium                                 Speed: 40 ft
Gender: Female                             Home World: Absalom Station
Alignment: Neutral Evil                  Deity: Not religious
Experience: --

Character Sheet

Ability Scores
ABILITY SCORES
      Score  Mod    UpgS  UpgM
STR:    10   +0      10    +0
DEX:    17   +3      17    +3
CON:   12   +1      12    +1
INT:     18   +4      18    +4
WIS:   13   +1      13    +1
CHA:   10   +0      10    +0

Initiative: +5

Health and Resolve

HEALTH AND RESOLVE
          SP      HP      RP
Total:  35     34       5
Note: Current will be tracked in your header

Armor Class

ARMOUR CLASS
      Total    ARB DEX MISC
EAC:    16 =10 + 3 +  3
KAC:    17 =10 + 3 +  4
AcvsCM:  17+8=25
DR:     0   Resistances: None

Saving Throws

SAVING THROWS
      Total BAS ABI MISC
Fort   2   = 1  + 0  + 1
Ref    7   = 4  + 0  + 3
Will   5  =  4  + 0  + 1

Attack Bonuses

ATTACK BONUSES
BAB: 3
          Total   BAB ABI MISC
Melee    3  = 3  + 0 + 0
Ranged 6  = 3  + 3  + 0
Thrown 0  =  0 + 0  + 0

Weapons

WEAPONS
Melee: survival knife (1d4+2 , Analog, operative)
Ranged: laser pistol, corona (2d4+2, Burn 1d4)
Ranged: semi-auto pistol, tactical (1d6+2)

Abilities

ABILITIES

1) RACIAL
Size And Type Half-elves are medium humanoids with both the elf and human subtypes
Adaptability Half-elves receive skill focus as a bonus feat at 1st level
Elven Blood Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and receive a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against enchantment spells and effects
Keen Senses Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus to perception skill checks
Low-light Vision Half-elves can see dim light as if it were normal light.

2) THEME BENEFITS
Theme Knowledge You are well connected to shadowy secrets and back-alley deals, and you both know about key players and have handy skills of your own. Reduce the dc of culture checks to recall knowledge about the criminal underworld by 5. Sleight of hand is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to sleight of hand checks. In addition, you gain an ability adjustment of +1 to dexterity at character creation

Feats and Proficiencies

FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES
-- Basic Melee Weapon Proficiency
-- Light Armor Proficiency
-- Skill Focus (Perception, Sleight of Hand, Stealth)
-- Small Arm Proficiency

CLASS FEATURES
Operative's Edge Your diverse training as an operative grants you a +2 insight bonus to initiative checks and to skill checks
Specialization
Thief You specialize in acquisition, from quick swipes to complex heists. Associated skills: perception and sleight of hand. You can use sleight of hand to make a trick attack by concealing your weapons and motions.

Exploits
Trick Attack - you can trick or startle a foe and then attack when she drops her guard. As a full action, you can move up to your speed. Whether or not you moved, you can then make an attack with a melee weapon with the operative special property or with any small arm. Just before making your attack, attempt a bluff, intimidate, or stealth check (or a check associated with your specialization) with a dc equal to 20 + your target's cr. If you succeed at the check, you deal 1d4 additional damage and the target is flat-footed. This damage increases to 1d8 at 3rd level, to 3d8 at 5th level, and by an additional 1d8 every 2 levels thereafter. You can't use this ability with a weapon that has the unwieldy special property or that requires a full action to make a single attack. [trick attack damage: 3d8]
Evasion - if you succeed at a reflex save against an effect that normally has a partial effect on a successful save, you instead suffer no effect. You gain this benefit only when unencumbered and wearing light armor or no armor, and you lose the benefit when you are helpless or otherwise unable to move

Holographic Distraction As a standard action, you can spend 1 resolve point to create a single holographic duplicate or psychic projection of yourself that moves away from you for 1 round per operative level. The double climbs walls, jumps across pits, or simply passes through obstacles, moving at twice your speed in one direction indicated by you when the ability is activated. Its course cannot be changed. Those who interact with the double can attempt a will save to recognize that it is not real. You must have the holographic clone exploit to learn this exploit
Jack Of All Trades You've learned how to handle any situation. You can use all skills untrained, and you double your operative's edge bonus when using a skill in which you have no ranks
Quick Disguise Once per day as a standard action, you can quickly change your appearance. This functions as disguise self and lasts for 1 minute per operative level. You can use this exploit an additional time per day at 6th level, and again at 10th level
Quick Movement As long as you are unencumbered and wearing light armor or no armor, your land speed increases by 10 feet. At 9th level, your land speed instead increases by 20 feet, and at 15th level, your land speed instead increases by 30 feet
Weapon Specialization You gain the weapon specialization feat as a bonus feat for each weapon type with which this class grants you proficiency
Debilitating Trick When you hit an enemy with a trick attack, you can make the creature flat-footed or off-target until the beginning of your next turn. You might learn exploits that grant you additional options for your debilitating trick, but you can select only one option each time you hit with a trick attack

Skills

Note: I selected skills to reflect Lyssiah's past as accurate as possible. Hope its ok!

SKILLS
                            Total      Rnk   Cls   Abi   Misc
Acrobatics            +12     =  5  +  0  +  3  +  4
Athletics               +9       =  5  +  0  +  0  +  4
Bluff                     +10     =  5  +  0  +  4  +  0
Computers           +12     =  3  +  0  +  4  +  5
Diplomacy             +2      =  0  +  0  +  0  +  2
Intimidate             +7      =  2  +  0  +  0  +  5
Disguise               +10    =  5  +  0  +  0  +  5
Perception           +16     =  5  +  0  +  1  +  10
Sense Motive       +11     =  5  +  0  +  1  +  5
Sleight Hand        +16     =  5  +  0  +  3  +  8
Stealth                 +15     =  5  +  0  +  3  +  7
Piloting                 +13     =  5  +  0  +  3  +  5
Survival                 +7      =  1  +  0  +  1  +  5
Prof (Mercenary)  +9        =  3  +  0  + 3  + 5
Prof (Gambler)     +11      =  5  +  0  +  1  +  5
Prof (Smuggler)    +10     =  4  +  0  +  1  +  5
Prof (Con Artist)   +10      = 5  +  0  +  0  +  5

Languages

LANGUAGES
Common, Halfling, Terran, Ysoki

Equipment

EQUIPMENT
Combat Gear: field ration (1), r2e (2), serum of healing mk  (2),
Armor: carbon skin, graphite (agility enhancer, mk 1)
Other Gear:
--     backpack (consumer)
--     amulet of camouflage
--     medkit (basic)
--     comm unit (personal),
--     hygiene kit, antitoxin (tier 1),
--     clothing: environmental/radiation, environmental/zero gravity, everyday
     computer (tier 3), battery (6)

Credits: 700.0

BACKGROUND
At a young age Lyssiah was left to her fate on the harsh streets of Absalom station by her estranged elven mother. The deck was stacked against her, but... she survived. Not only did she survive, she thrived where many have failed.
Lyssiah was always not like the other children. She noticed things and understood more than grown-ups knew or cared to admit. And noticed she did: since she remembered herself, her mother rarely let her out of one small windowless room with a bed and a computer terminal, and when she did let her out, it was only when nobody in the house except the most trusted servants. It was obvious to little Lyssiah that her mother is embarrassed, perhaps even ashamed of her, but she never understood why, not until years later, when she knew who and what she was. A half-elf, a result of a union between an elder race an an inferior human. No wonder when she started slipping out of her room at nights and explore the house surroundings - she was always curious, once discovered, her mother simply banished her from their house as soon as she found out. She couldn't have a half-breed running around, she said, bringing shame to her family!

After fruitlessly banging on the entrance of her family's home only to be banished by the guards, teary-eyed Lyssiah wandered the streets of Absalom for what seemed like eternity. Hungry and tired, thoughts in disarray, Lyssiah blindly walked around until bumping into a beefy bald human man named Vazha who had a wide smile and a hearty laugh. He comforted and talked with her. Nobody talked with her that nicely, so she told him everything in-between sobs. The man nodded, listened and smiled and then offered to help. And help he did, he took her to his home where she met many other children. However, his help came at a price. Each day, he expected a certain sum of credits to be brought to him. He didn't care how she and other children got it, saying often that it was his way to help them - teach them the ways of the world. Nobody would help them but themselves...
Those who didn't bring money didn't eat. And if they didn't bring money for several days, he... did things to them. Sometimes he punched and kicked and sometimes, when in particularly foul mood he liked to cause pain. He seemed to relish the pitiful screams, causing others to shudder and wince.
Some say that necessity is the best teacher in the school of life, and Lyssiah was no stranger to necessity. Being bright and perceptive, she learned to cheat, manipulate and steal quite fast, occasionally teaming up with other children, first serving as a distraction then as a pick-pocket, quickly and efficiently... liberating credit sticks from unsuspecting people in the street.

Time passed, years passed, Lyssiah grew up and various skills grew with her as well - some she learned by observing others and some by trial and error. Over the years she did many things she wasn't proud of, some legal and some (many!) not so much. But there was one thing she was proud of - her independence. More than that, she made a mistake she never repeated since then - in time she grew to trust Vazha, her "benefactor" who gave her shelter and food. For a while Vazha was content taking the credits she brought, but when she matured enough to show feminine curves, Vazha tried to use her in another way - the way men used women since the dawn of time. By that time, as a child of the streets, Lyssiah knew enough about that side of life to immediately understand his not so subtle hints. Feeling betrayed and that her debt is paid full by all the money she brought him, she ran away and never looked back...

Nowadays Lyssiah seems to be cynical, highly independent and self-reliant. She learned to blend-in and be inconspicuous, operating her machinations and heists from shadows, sometimes acting as a shadowy "problem solver" for corporate clients and sometimes as a... acquirer of rare art pieces for rich collectors. Over the years, she accumulated a reputation of being competent and unscrupulous but reliable mercenary - she never betrayed a client, but never even lifted a finger without a sizeable and timely... compensation for her time. Loyalty to her clients, she reasons is a good advertimesement, she thinks.

She leads a lonely life, but it is not an issue for her - it is easier and much safer not to rely on others. Lyssiah knows many beings, she has many associates and acquaintances but no friends, nor she has a desire to gain any. But sometimes, only sometimes, in the small hours of the night, she wonders what it would be like to lead a normal life, to have friends that she could trust. But that is idle fancy, she always decides - that scared little girl she was years ago belongs to the past and should stay there. Life has shown that people are fickle, altruism always hides hidden motives and betrayal is always around the corner.

DESCRIPTION
Wiry, toned but not heavily muscular, Lyssiah walks silently with fluid grace of a predator. She sports a practical short haircut of black hair, piercing steely gray eyes and narrow delicate face, courtesy of her elven heritage. Curiously enough, her ears look human, concealing her half-elven heritage. Her small stature and modest curves helped her greatly while sneaking, disguising and crawling in confined spaces, but also it made her look with envy on other, more endowed girls. She could never understood why so many guys prefer curvy bimbos...

Out of habit more than anything else she is quiet and perceptive, rarely smiling, speaking only when necessary, skillfully hiding social awkwardness when such situations arise - always seeming sure of herself, but that is a mask she wears well: deep inside she always feels self-conscious of her body. Smalltalk? Lyssiah can easily discuss the finer details of Lashunta art or describe the many ways to fool motion sensors, but smalltalk remains unachievable feat for her.
She'd die before admitting that though - she is proud, too proud to even acknowledge any flaws in her, often seeming cocky and overconfident, preferring to bluff or force her way to looking stupid, weak or incompetent.

Always favoring practicality over fashion, Lyssiah usually wears many-pocketed loose jacket over her trusty skin-tight Carbon Skin armor. Also, she always wears an equipment belt and numerous equipment straps over her thighs - filling pouches with whatever equipment she feels necessary at the moment.
A survival knife in her boot an old but well maintained laser pistol in a hip holster completes the picture of a mercenary who prefers the silence of shadows to the spotlight of attention.

EDITS
None, for now
[/tt]

Crasey

It's rare that reading a pitch like this immediately strikes me with a character concept... I guess that means I should express my interest, huh?

Name: Juno-4
Race: Android
Theme: Priest (Deity: Triune)
Class: Mystic (Connection: Star Shaman)

Originally created as a "sex bot", but never actually served this purpose. She raged against the idea of being "designed" for anything. Going out of her way to put great distance between herself and this alleged purpose, she ultimately sought out and followed an order of disciplined mystics; detached from themselves and others, to commune with greater things.

Yeah, it would be another female character. I'm sorry. :-\

PixelatedPixie

It appears that the skills are not on the character sheet.  I will update that when I have a chance.

I like the characters so far!  Please don't feel the need to make a whole sheet though.  I probably won't be able to go over any sheets until things start, so don't have any immediate comments in that regard.

The three characters pitched so far are:
Vergil Tanner: Aasimar Icon Envoy/Soldier
redkitstune: Half-Elf Outlaw Operative
Crasey: Android Priest Mystic

I'll give it a couple more days at least before closing recruitment, but I do like the characters I have seen so far!  I am open to the Operations Manual's new classes if someone wants to apply with one of those.

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 07, 2020, 04:19:22 AM
I have no idea what "ACvsCM" means, so I left that blank xD

But hopefully that's all good! <3

I think it is just KAC+8, basically your resistance to a Combat Maneuver.

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 07, 2020, 01:51:44 PM
Soooo... I might have missed where you specified. But is this free-form or systemless?

It is not freeform, it is using the Starfinder system.  https://www.aonsrd.com/

Quote from: Crasey on January 07, 2020, 04:26:22 PM
Yeah, it would be another female character. I'm sorry. :-\

My preference is towards female characters for this game, so no worries in that regards.

Lokus

Name: Sasha Espaciador     Race: Human
Class (Level): Mechanic 5  Theme: Ace Pilot
Size:   M                  Speed: 40           
Gender: M                  Home World: None, born aboard CF19028
Alignment:  LG             Deity: Ancestor worship
Experience: 10,000
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

ABILITY SCORES
     Score  Mod    UpgS  UpgM
DEX:   17   +3      20    +5
CON:   12   +1      14    +2
INT:   16   +3      18    +4
WIS:   10   +0      10    +0
CHA:   11   +0      13    +1

Initiative: +7 = +5 DEX + 2 Overclock

HEALTH AND RESOLVE
        SP      HP      RP
Total:  40     34      6

ARMOUR CLASS
      Total    ARB DEX MISC
EAC:    20 =15+ 5 +   +
KAC:    21 =16+ 5 +   +
AcvsCM:29 = 8+KAC 21
DR:        Resistances:

SAVING THROWS
      Total BAS ABI MISC
Fort    +6  = 4 + 2  +
Ref     +11 = 4 + 5  +2
Will    +1 = 1 + 0  +

ATTACK BONUSES
BAB: 3
        Total BAB ABI MISC
Melee     +3 = 3  +  0 +
Ranged    +8 = 3  +  5 +
Thrown     +8 = 3 +  5 +

WEAPONS
Arc Pistol, Static
Laser Rifle, Azimuth
Knife, Survival
Stickbomb Grenade I

ABILITIES
Ace Pilot Theme Knowledge
Bypass +2
Custom Rig/Datajack
Mechanic Trick: Shield
Overload
Weapon Specialization: Basic Melee, Grenades, Small Arms, Long Arms
Mechanic Trick: Overclock
Remote Hack

AI: Exocortex "E-katerina"
Combat Tracking (+2 to Attacks, prof with heavy armour, long arms).
Memory Module: Reroll 1 failed Skill Check, Bonus Feat: Skill Focus (Piloting)
Wireless Hack

SKILLS Rank/Ability/Trained/Misc/Total
Athletics 5+0+3+0= +8
Acrobatics 5+5+0+0= +10
Computers 5+4+3+2= +14
Culture 1+4+0+0= +5
Engineering 5+4+3+2= +14
Medicine  5+4+3+0= +12
Perception 5+0+3+0= +8
Physical Science 1+4+3+0= +8
Piloting 5+5+3+3= +16
Profession (Astrogator) 1+4+3+0= +8
Stealth 1+5+0+0= +6
Survival  1+4+0+0= +5

FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES
Weapon Prof: Basic Melee, Grenades, Small Arms, Long Arms
Armour Prof: Light Armour, Heavy Armour

H) Fleet
1) Far Shot
2) Deadly Aim
3) Technomantic Dabbler

LANGUAGES

SPELLS KNOWN
-- 0 -- p/day: Detect Magic, Telepathic Message
--1st-- 1/day: Life Bubble
--2nd-- p/day:

EQUIPMENT
Personal Upgrade 1, L3, Dexterity: Neuroreflex Remapping (1400/1400)
Datajack L2, (625/2025)
D Suit I, L5, (2980/5005)
Comm Unit, Personal, L1, (7/5012)
Medikit, Basic. L1, (100/5112)
Flashlight, L1, (1/5113)
Toolkit, L1, (20/5133)
Arc Pistol, Static, L2, (750/5883)
Laser Rifle, Azimuth, L1, (425/6308)
Knife, Survival, L1, (95/6403)
Retinal Reflectors, L3, (1350/7753)
2 x Stickybomb Grenade Is (340/8093)
Account: 907Cr

BACKGROUND
A young man who was born in space and will possibly die there, Sasha (Alexander) grew up on a long-hauler, part of a communal crew group. Mercantile contracts, asteroid and ice mining, passengers, the creaking old CF19028 Broodmother and her crew did it all.  But after a recent bad run including a terrifying boarding action against pirates, the eldest crew-members cashed out their shares and retired. It left the Broodmother short on experience, short on capital, and short on leadership. Even though the remaining crew were fulfilling contracts loan interest and maintenance payments were out-pacing profits, and lenders were already looking for scrap-buyers for the aging CF19028.

Sasha told Carter that the jump coordinates looked wrong. He told her that he had a bad feeling about it. But as one of the youngest crew, someone Carter still treated as a child, he didn't have any pull with her. And it was a very bad jump.

Belching atmosphere, reactors cycling between overload and shutdown, drives, sensors, and comms off-line, the Broodmother was dying. Sasha spent the next fifty hours repairing, fabricating, restoring minimal systems, tabbing stims to stay awake. And with a lot of help from the others he succeeded. The Broodmother got underway and limped across the system into star-dock. But she was done, she'd long-haul no more.

The crew tribunal blamed Sasha for the jump error. Carter stated that she was the one who had registered concerns.  He'd be released from the ship's company before the wreckers and scrap-buyers paid out the rest of the crew. But they weren't without mercy, his work in saving CF19028 was recognized, he was allowed a small severance and his personal equipment. But then he was marooned. Cast away by the only friends and family he'd ever known, facing an uncertain future....
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

DESCRIPTION
Sasha is a young man with a lithe physique - long hours in zero or low G has kept him slender, and a bit taller than average. His dark hair is always cut close, to not obscure vision in a helmet. His eyes look golden in direct light, a result of the Retinal Reflectors in his eyes.

EDITS

[/tt]

Vergil Tanner

Aaaah, I see. That's what threw me. I GMed a Starfinder game back when it first released, but it's been a while and I'm used to the Pathfinder method of 10 + BaB + Str + Dex + Size modifier + Misc. xD Will edit that in!

Erich Norden

For your consideration:

Name: Reva Morten         Race: Human
Class (Level): Mechanic 5 Theme: Spacefarer
Size: Medium              Speed: 30ft
Gender: Female            Home World: Galletine 11 Mining Platform
Alignment: LN             Deity: Triune
Experience: 10000

Character sheet

ABILITY SCORES
     Score  Mod    UpgS  UpgM
DEX:   16   +3      18    +4
CON:   14   +2      14    +2
INT:   18   +4      18    +4
WIS:   12   +1      12    +1
CHA:   11   +0      11    +0

Initiative: +4

HEALTH AND RESOLVE
        SP      HP      RP
Total:  45      34       6

ARMOUR CLASS
     Total       ARB DEX MISC
EAC:    19 = 10 + 5 + 4 + 0
KAC:    20 = 10 + 6 + 4 + 0
AcvsCM: 27 =  8 + KAC
DR:—    Resistances:—

SAVING THROWS
      Total BAS ABI MISC
Fort     6 = 4 + 2 + 0
Ref      8 = 4 + 4 + 0
Will     2 = 1 + 1 + 0

ATTACK BONUSES
BAB: +3
        Total BAB ABI MISC
Melee      3 = 3 + 0 + 0
Ranged     7 = 3 + 4 + 0
Thrown     3 = 3 + 0 + 0

WEAPONS
Tactical baton: +7, 1d4+2 B (melee)
Tactical semi-auto pistol: +8, 1d6+2 P (30 ft), 9/9 charges

ABILITIES
Spacefarer theme knowledge
Artificial intelligence (drone)
Bypass +2
Custom rig
Overload
Remote hack (20 ft)
Mechanic trick: Quick Patch
Mechanic trick: Repair Drone

FEATS AND PROFICIENCIES
Armor proficiencies: light
Weapon proficiencies: basic melee weapons, grenades, small arms

Human(B) - Toughness
L1       - Weapon Focus (small arms)
L3       - Mobility
L3(B)    - Weapon Specialization (basic melee weapons, grenades, small arms)
L5       - Barricade

SKILLS
                            Total ABI RNK  CS MISC
Athletics               STR  +8  = 0 + 5 + 3 + 0
Computers               INT  +16 = 4 + 5 + 3 + 4
Engineering             INT  +16 = 4 + 5 + 3 + 4
Life Science            INT  +9  = 4 + 5 + 0 + 0
Medicine                INT  +12 = 4 + 5 + 3 + 0
Perception              WIS  +9  = 1 + 5 + 3 + 0
Physical Science        INT  +13 = 4 + 5 + 3 + 1
Piloting                DEX  +12 = 4 + 5 + 3 + 0
Sense Motive            WIS  +6  = 1 + 5 + 0 + 0

LANGUAGES
Common
Kasatha
Vercite

SPELLS KNOWN
(Not a spellcaster)

EQUIPMENT
Q  NAME                             COST
1  baton, tactical                   90
1  semi-auto pistol, tactical       260
1  arc pistol, static               750
2  flash grenade I                  550
2  stickybomb grenade I             340

2  small-arm rounds (30 ea.)         80
5  battery                          300

1  D-suit I                        2980
1  armor upgrade: jump jets        1000

1  synaptic accelerator (MK1, DEX) 1400

1  flashlight                         1
1  medkit, basic                    100
1  tool kit, engineering            445
1  wireless signal jammer (L2)      400

1  backpack, consumer                 3
1  gear clamp                       100
1  hygiene kit                        3
2  outfit, professional              10
2  outfit, everyday                   2

#  credit balance                   186

Stat block for "Jules", hover drone
JULES
N Small construct (technological)

Init +3; Perception +10

DEFENSE
HP 50
EAC 15; KAC 15
Fort +1; Ref +7; Will +1
Immunities construct immunities

OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average)
Ranged static arc pistol +8 (1d6 E; critical arc 2)

STATISTICS
Str -2; Dex +3; Con —; Int -2; Wis -1; Cha -2

Feats Skill Focus (perception), Weapon Focus (small arms)
Skills Acrobatics +11
Languages Common (can’t speak)
Gear static arc pistol with 2 batteries (20 charges each)
Other Abilities unliving

SPECIAL ABILITIES
Camera (Ex): Your drone has a camera that you can see through using your custom rig as long as your drone is within range. The camera has ordinary sight, and is capable of seeing whatever an ordinary human could see. The camera can also record up to 1 hour of footage, which can be downloaded and viewed using your custom rig.
Flight System x2 (Ex): Your drone gains a fly speed equal to half its land speed with average maneuverability for up to 10 minutes per day. This duration need not be continuous, but it must be used in 1-minute increments. You can select this mod a second time; in this case, the drone’s fly speed increases to its full land speed, and there is no limit on the amount of time it can fly.
Tool Arm, Engineering kit (Ex): Select one technological item from Equipment of no more than light bulk and an item level no higher than your mechanic level. Your drone is equipped with a robotic arm with that item attached and the proper programming to use the item, although it cannot use a tool that requires skill checks unless it also has ranks in the relevant skill (or you have ranks in the relevant skill and the drone is under your direct control).
Weapon Mount (Ex): You can affix a small arm or another one-handed ranged weapon on your drone, allowing it to wield that weapon and attack with it. This weapon cannot be disarmed.
Weapon Proficiency (Ex): Your drone gains Small Arms Proficiency as a bonus feat.

BACKGROUND
Reva hails from humble origins, the daughter of a family of labourers on the Gallettine 11 asteroid mining platform. She was something of a child prodigy, and her parents nurtured her studious and inquisitve nature from a young age. At just sixteen years, she earned a scholarship at the renowned Kashak Cybernetics Institute on Verces, where she pursued an extensive polytechnic education in matters of physics, engineering, and information science. It was there that she gained her first experiences of life in the Pact Worlds at large, and after completing her studies, she found a ready market for her skills as a technician and roboticist among starship and station crews alike. Over the next several years, she adopted a nomadic lifestyle, working on contract aboard several ships, most recently concluding a six-month term with the deep-space salvage frigate Harpy's Reach.

She has taken a diverse range of jobs and positions as a crew hand, though most often finds her niche as a ship's engineer or maintenance technician. Her custom-modified flyer drone, affectionately named "Jules", acts as an extension of herself, particularly for more hazardous tasks such as in-flight hull repairs and planet-side reconnaissance.

DESCRIPTION
Reva stands just over five and a half feet tall, with a round face and average build, and her natural olive skin tone has tended somewhat pale from her years in deep space. Her chin-length hair, dyed strawberry blonde, partially conceals the unobtrusive cybernetic graft surrounding her right ear.

Most of the time, Reva exhibits a calm and aloof professionalism, with a dry sense of humour and no-nonsense attitude. The nature of her work has instilled in her a drive for precision and thoroughness in everything she does, which, along with a quiet surety in her own capabilities, can tend authoritarian towards those she perceives as being obstructive, wasteful, or otherwise inhibiting her from accomplishing her goals. Despite this, she is fairly open-minded and intensely curious about the world in general, and has a warm, even jocular side she shares with those whom have gained her trust.

EDITS
(This space intentionally blank)

Muse

OMG it's Cleric!   *Screams* 

I'm very excited, but I'm also asleep in my seat.  I'll finish reading and apply when i wake up! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vergil Tanner

Yes Muse!

One Of Us! One Of Us! One Of Us!

Lokus

Quote from: Erich Norden on January 08, 2020, 04:53:24 PM
For your consideration:

Hey Erich, a tiny thing (because it caught me too). Your +2 Bypass is an Insight bonus to Computer and Engineering. Skill Synergy for Computer and Engineering is an Insight bonus. As they are both insight bonuses, they don't stack (see Core page 266).

Erich Norden

Quote from: Lokus on January 09, 2020, 07:51:25 AM
Hey Erich, a tiny thing (because it caught me too). Your +2 Bypass is an Insight bonus to Computer and Engineering. Skill Synergy for Computer and Engineering is an Insight bonus. As they are both insight bonuses, they don't stack (see Core page 266).

Oh, good catch. I also notice I had the keyed ability for Perception listed incorrectly. Thanks!

Zaer Darkwail

I pitch in char concept and see do I get into game (build sheet then);

Name: Rico Vandrez                                Race: Human
Class (Level): Operative (3)/Soldier (2) Theme: Space Pirate
Size: Medium                                           Speed: 30'ft
Gender: Male                                           Home World: Absalom Station
Alignment: Neutral Evil                            Deity: Not religious
Sexual Experience: Regularly casual but not extreme or intense

Background:

Rico Vandrez was born on Absalom station to hard working family, two parents and two younger sisters besides himself. They went good schools and had good education (yearly needed pay for it). His parents were corporation workers, lower rank grunts who did mostly boring day job. However they were fired as corporation replaced both of them with a android who did both their jobs and more efficiently (and all kids had to quit school). Then his father in desperation for credits started work for criminal gangs locally, give intel and also join the heists. He became quite good at the work and mother focused mostly find more normal job and get children fed.

But overall it led to downward spiral and more so when father was caught and put into prison, the gangs came and told family owned money which they could not afford at all.....leading mother and soon his sister forced to be prostituted for gang's club joints and him joining the gang as well as operative. He worked hard, illegal work, but he had mindset from father 'if plan do it, do it right'. So he took perfectionist attitude for works he did for gang and became very good at it. Rising in gang ranks and hoping he can sometimes get family free from the debt.

But then he found out the 'entire debt' thing was bluff; all lies. Father owned no debt to them! So Rico turned to another gang with entire purpose for revenge and get his family free from criminal life. Joining space pirate and smuggling gang and as traitor. he helped space pirates crack down the gang, kill most of them and rest captured by police. However Rico knows there are survivors and he could not turn for police so he send his mother and sister off from Absalom to another system entirely. With credits earned he kept connection to space pirate gang to get regular gigs to do and join in. But himself also work on side as mercenary with skills he has acquired.

Rico dreams on honest life and honest work, but he has dug too deep to dirty underbelly and sees no way out. So he continues on the life he has now best as he can.

PixelatedPixie

I have sent out a PM to those I have accepted into the game.  Thank you for your interest everyone, apologies that I couldn't take everyone.  :-(  I wanted to keep things somewhat small for management purposes.