Sabrina's School for Special Students (Pokemon School)

Started by MelodyCake, November 16, 2019, 02:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Quote from: MelodyCake on November 21, 2019, 12:52:24 AM
Alright! Huxley has been added to the list then =3

And ohh! I'm very happy to see you Amarlo
I love the picture you have chosen Amarlo, very cute <3
Thank you. ^^; I saw her and HAD to play her. She was just too cute.

-waves to Gard.- ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Rynn

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 21, 2019, 12:28:47 AMHe does tend to have a habit of getting clothes dirty, makes sense that he can wash and hang them!
If he can cook, clean, and isn't married, he's surely gay?  :P
The next important question to ask then is.... you've said he can wash his own clothes, what about the opposite? Is he willing to help get people's clothes dirty?  or take them off entirely?
Okay, okay I'll stop~ :-X

Quote from: Amarlo on November 21, 2019, 10:41:51 AM
Thank you. ^^; I saw her and HAD to play her. She was just too cute.
She's adorable, but for some reason... (probably the legging and collar) I just keep imagining that she'd decked out in full bondage gear beneath those clothes  :P

Kathyan

Thinking on giving Lulukat another go since Rynn's last attempt didn't actually started

Name: Lulukat Miles
Gender: Unknown, it is unclear if she is a female, male, or a futanari because everyone who has had intercourse with her has been subject to her suggestion power.
Height: 5'4"
Orientation: Pansexual
Parentage: Hypno
Type: Psychic
Powers: Mind Resistance: Instead of being resistant to psychic attacks Lulukat cunning mind is particularly resistant against powers that target her mind whatever their source or their kind and not limited to just psychic attacks.
Implant Suggestion: While this power allows Lulukat to suggest a course of action to her targets it also allows her to inflict status changes to them and even to change the way they perceive reality. While the compulsion to follow the suggestion will fade out eventually the target would still think it was their own idea.
Blurring Gaze: Any attacks or power specifically directed only at Lulukat while you are within her field of vision are redirected to a random valid target within its original reach, she might still be the target as can also be the one who started it, unfortunately for her this also affect beneficial abilities.

What were they doing prior to arriving at S4?
Lulukat's mom was a pokemon trainer that after being defeated by a wild hypno was raped 'willingly' subdued herself to it as a way of showing how much she admired it for defeating her. After she regained her senses she cleaned herself, got dressed and headed back to town only to find out a few days later that she had got herself pregnant from that encounter. Not wanting the people to mock at her for being ravaged by a wild pokemon she quickly got herself a brand new hypno so everyone would think instead that she banged her own pokemon as most people did. It wouldn't surprise her that her daughter had inherited the hypnotic powers of the pokemon that conceived her but what would be a surprise was that she also inherited the very same mischievous behavior that made Lullukat play with her mother just as that wild pokemon did, and as she would with everybody else too.

Be it with heavy plump breasts, a shapely butt and thick thighs or with a slender yet quite muscled and toned masculine body Lulukat loves having others look at her and lust for her, she is a mischievous and conceited girl that likes getting away with whatever she wants and will go any length to achieve it not accepting a no for an answer. Anyone who knew her would say she was more prone to be a villain than a heroine, although in fact all those who had already met her would only speak wonderfully good things about her. Considering how much she dislikes text books and homework the real reasons of why she joined Sabrina's school still remain a complete mystery, even for the telepath head of the school.

Lulukat couldn't care less about attending to Sabrina's school but the mention of an ethics certificate to be left alone to do as she wanted was something she found quite tempting although she found Sabrina to be quite an interesting to be around as well and this was in fact the real reason why she accepted the proposal.

How do they like to spend their free time? Hobbies? Interests?
Lulukat spends her time doing what she feels like doing in the moment but things she adores are dancing and listening to music and she looks forward joining the dance club if there is one (and taking control of it) or founding one if there isn't any. The possibility of merging clubs with the music one is not out of consideration but if so she would like to have some help with as it would involve a more people. Something else she loves doing is admiring herself and as such she is often looking at herself on a mirror.

Other interests she has are eating, sweets particularly, and making fun and humiliating others, especially shy people. If she finds anyone else who is as mischievous as she is she is likely to befriend them immediately (but only if they are as free spirited as she is), the same goes for those that will just let her have control over them as Lulukat is quite dominant as well but she will require some proof of this. As an exhibitionist anda voyeur she is likely to demand being worshiped at any time and any place.

What are a few things they dislike or just can’t stand?
She dislikes rules, reading and doing homework and will usually have someone else 'volunteer' to her chores, while she loves eating she doesn't like cooking either. Some other things she totally dislikes are not getting what she wants and submitting (or rather admitting that she likes it, sort of a guilty pleasure for her but one that she will never allow anyone to find out).

Does you character have any aspirations or goals they wish to achieve in life?
Taking over the world, haha, I'm just kidding... or not? Not even Sabrina would be able to tell if Lulukat was actually kidding or not when she told this answer to her but a fact she did realize is that Lulukat had no really bad intentions at all and just wanted to be free, sure she greatly enjoys being loved and cherished by all but if there is something she desires more than anything that would be not having to worry about what people could think of such a dangerous girl as she could be.

Lulukat's Offs/Ons:
Ons: Dominating others, being worshiped, humiliating others, groups, kissing and licking, foreplay, oversized penetration, anal, DP, public places, voyeurism.
Offs: Scat, watersports, pain, blood.
Player Offs/Ons: Here

Rynn

Ouch, you guys really like to rub things in hard don't you? :'(
Not that I blame you or anything, I'd probably give myself hell too if I was on the receiving end!~
Oh well, with things now being run by MelodyCake, the roleplay (idea) is in much better hands.

Mister Grimm

She looks like she'll be interesting. o/

Also still curious to see the Mareep get finished, if Amarlo is still interested. She looks cute too
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Gardsorm

Oh snap, it's the other psychic terror of Sabrina's School.  ;D

Once more unto the breach, huh Kath? =p Nice to see you around, and I see Lulu's now sporting (an admittedly cute) guy pic ontop of her great girl pic! o: Upgrades all around!

Kathyan

Aw Rynn, I didn't mean that and I think it was more a thing of the people not being active rather than your fault. I hope this time the idea takes off and lasts longer.

Yeah Gardsorm I got the idea for the last game but didn't actually posted any picture.

Nice to see both around too. :)

Gardsorm

Oooh, well then!

You'll be pleased to know the game started up around yesterday-ish! Only a few posts in so far, so you haven't missed anything yet! :3

Amarlo

Quote from: Mister Grimm on November 26, 2019, 11:16:16 AM
Also still curious to see the Mareep get finished, if Amarlo is still interested. She looks cute too

Sorry! I'll be working on her today. I'm not usually this bad. I promise. Holidays and all are making things a bit rougher, among other things. ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Amarlo

Finished her! ^^; Sorry for the wait. I hope she is acceptable!

Name: Ayame Flaaffy
Height: 5’5”
Orientation: Heterosexual
Parentage: Mareep/Flaaffy
Type: Electric

Powers:
Rest - While sleeping or napping she is able to heal more rapidly, even regenerating limbs and extremities. However, the length of which she manages to sleep is what dictates how much she has healed. Wounds heal in order of most fatal to least fatal, and start internally working their way out. This keeps her from gaining scars from anything but mortal wounds.

Thunder - A wicked bolt of lightning drops from the sky and can inflict damage on both terrain and living beings. This may also leave the target with temporary paralysis (Except against other electric types).

Electrokinesis - Thanks to her heritage, Ayame is capable of taking command of electricity itself. While she can control electricity, she cannot just create it.

What was life like prior to them arriving at S4?
Ayame doesn't remember her parents. One of her earliest memories was of wandering the streets, alone and scared. When she was finally turned into the police it seemed everyone had thought her ears and horns were all just a part of a costume. Boy, were they surprised to find out otherwise. After a search for her parents turned up nothing, Ayame was tossed into the foster care system.  Where she was ripped apart, tossed around, abused and toyed with before being promptly spit out the moment she turned 18. The scholarship offered by S4 was her one true hope for a better future, and she accepted it instantly.

How do they like to spend their free time? Hobbies? Interests?
Ayame was bullied relentlessly growing up, and so she has grown up with more introverted interests despite her extroverted desires. Ayame'’s favorite season is fall. She loves the changing colors of all the wilting leaves, showing that even outside of one’s prime they can be extraordinary. At her very core Ayame is an idealist and is always trying to find the silver lining to every cloud no matter how dark the sky. Even if one cannot be found, Ayame is the type to try and create one of her own. Nothing can ever be as black and cold as it seems. For that, Ayame is often described with words like ‘fanciful’ and ‘unrealistic’. Some may think her story is a tragedy, but she refuses to wallow, for Ayame is just as happy to dance beneath the stars as she is to bathe beneath sunbeams. 

With that in mind, Ayame loves to dance. She may not have the body of your typical dancer, and she rarely ever has a partner, but dancing is one of her favorite things to do - she just tends to only do it in the privacy of her own room. However, this does come hand in hand with a love for music. Her tastes for music are extremely broad, but is equally finicky. Past that, she loves to be outside. One of her favorites things to do is lay around in the soft grass and just sky gaze, or nap. Exploration is one of her most beloved hobbies. Forests, dilapidated and abandoned buildings, you name it, she wants to explore and learn its story.

What are a few things they dislike or just can’t stand?
Ayame has a strange dynamic with bullies. She's gotten so used to being picked on and abused that she has learned to shrug their bullshit off like a duck in water. It's when people are actually nice to her that she gets nervous. She's not used to kindness in its purest form, and has a hard time believing it doesn't come with ulterior motives - after all, that's what past trends have told her. That aside, she is entirely claustrophobic, and snakes terrify her on a level that isn't even funny. She also hates Math. Math is the most evil of all evil.

Does you character have any aspirations or goals they wish to achieve in life?
After moving around so much, the one good thing out of it was that there were always new things to explore. Because of that, Ayame wants to become a great explorer one day.

Player Offs/Ons: Ons & Offs

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

No worries, Amar, Thanksgiving tends to be a busy time for a lot of folks. ^^ And then there's the Christmas holidays right after... @_@

And ooooh, Ayame is complete! Right as I was going to finish writing before. ^^; But Ayame looks and sounds adorable. ;-; ... I just feel a little bad that Abel might bully her a bit in his attempts to get to know her better. <<;

Amarlo

Quote from: Gardsorm on November 26, 2019, 05:35:40 PM
And ooooh, Ayame is complete! Right as I was going to finish writing before. ^^; But Ayame looks and sounds adorable. ;-; ... I just feel a little bad that Abel might bully her a bit in his attempts to get to know her better. <<;

That's fine. She's used to that. xD As it explains, she's actually more comfortable that way. She doesn't like seeing other people get bullied though, especially physically.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

Quote from: Amarlo on November 26, 2019, 05:51:07 PM
That's fine. She's used to that. xD As it explains, she's actually more comfortable that way. She doesn't like seeing other people get bullied though, especially physically.

Hahah! Now all of a sudden I see her catching him using his tentacles to sneak up on some poor girl (to give her the tickle treatment), and she zaps him with some thunder while calling him a pervert.

<Abel> 'I-I was just gonna say hi... x_x'

Amarlo

Quote from: Gardsorm on November 26, 2019, 05:54:43 PM
Hahah! Now all of a sudden I see her catching him using his tentacles to sneak up on some poor girl (to give her the tickle treatment), and she zaps him with some thunder while calling him a pervert.

<Abel> 'I-I was just gonna say hi... x_x'
A little spark xD

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

A little spark is more than enough to give him his own jumpscare. xD (Also being part Water type might not help things. xP )

Despite that, and maybe a few shaky starts, I see both of them being super adventurous leading them into some fun exploration of parts of the island maybe! (Especially at night! Everything is better at night!)

MelodyCake

The famous Lulukat appears!

@Kathyan
The only thing I would like a more clear answer on, is her gender, since the dorms is split Male and Female, there isn't a third dorm. But I am going just assume by the female pronounces that she's usually female, and therefor will be in the female dorms xD
You can count her as accepted! I will add her to the character rooster =3

Here's the OOC And IC threads =3

Sabrina's School S4 (IC)
Sabrina's School S4 (OOC)

@Amarlo
I'm happy to see your sheet is completed! I do have one thing I want clarrified, and that is her hidden power. I don't really feel comfortable accepting something I don't know what is. But if you want to keep it hidden from the rest of the players, just send me a PM and we can discuss things there :3

Rynn

Quote from: Kathyan on November 26, 2019, 10:38:01 AM
Not wanting the people to mock at her for being ravaged by a wild pokemon she quickly got herself a brand new hypno so everyone would think instead that she banged her own pokemon as most people did.
I don't know why, but the last part of this keeps making me want to look at Joanie... >:)

Quote from: Kathyan on November 26, 2019, 12:04:35 PM
Aw Rynn, I didn't mean that and I think it was more a thing of the people not being active rather than your fault. I hope this time the idea takes off and lasts longer.
The good news is that it's already lasted longer than my attempt. The bad news is that that's not a very difficult feat to achieve~  Have pretty high hopes for this game, so as long as people don't fall into the 'infinite-patience' trap we should be good. I know MelodyCake has made it his personal goal to make sure this lasts longer than the original though, so there's that.

Avalon29

Yay for Lulukat and Ayame looks good too. Glad to see so many familiar faces.

Mister Grimm

Nice to see that more have been approved. \o/
Will be fun to see how these all play out
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Amarlo

@MelodyCake
I totally understand. I honestly wasn't sure yet what it would do either. I was going to ponder it over and then shoot it at your once I figured it out because it's not an ability I planned for her to have starting out, but! After thinking of over I think I'm going to swap it out for a fairly basic electrokinesis ability. If that's okay, of course.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

MelodyCake

@Amarlo
Alright! That should be fine if you went with that =3

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Gardsorm

Whee~ Zappy sheep channeling the full on zap in all sorts of fun ways. :P