Seeking Story Multi-Para F/F Partners

Started by VNConsort, December 12, 2010, 12:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VNConsort

This is my first real post out as a newly approved member!  I hope I get a few nibbles.

Overview:

-As a new member, I realize that I have no former background regarding my writing/roleplaying ability.  Please check my Intro post for an overview of information about me, as well as my On/Offs.  I'm very eager to roleplay so please consider me!  I can provide writing samples if necessary.

-Looking for something somewhat long term but I would not be against something shorter.  I want to build certain characters so I am looking for someone to put in the time to help me do so.  This also means that I'm not looking for just a rampant sex adventure.

-While my plots may be obscure, it is for a reason.  I'm looking to develop a world with another player, not just the characters.

-I am looking for Female partners.  Dominate, submissive, or switch-- it hardly matters to me as long as your character is complex. Willing to develop the character and have the character change as she grows with the plot.  No crazy eccentric characters please!

Ideas:

-Your Ideas: While this may be some sort of cop out, I did notice kind of a lack of activity regarding F/F roleplays.  I wanted to give you the opportunity to bring any roleplays you're dying to try out with an F/F pairing.  I'm open to all and any but please do not be offended if I do not choose to roleplay with you.

-Fantasy: Looking for dragons, magic, kingdoms, possible various races.  Royal x Royal.  Royal x Non Royal. Mage x Sword. Questing Adventurers.

-[Post/Pre] Apocalyptic, Utopian Empires, Futuristic Earth Restructured: Any number of pairings can be included in here.  Since the setting is more open ended, I would like to bounce ideas off my partner to create the world before settling down to roleplay. Willing to take a more military, sci-fi, or adventure turn in the roleplay.

-Modern Fantasy: Varying degrees of 'magic' in a modern-esque setting.  Possible various races (furres, fae, etc). Willing to mix some crime, academic, or realm/dimension hopping. Just like above, setting is more open ended and I would like to bounce ideas off another player to create the world.

-Academic Setting (Fantasy):  Highschool or college.  Get some magic up in there or supernatural partners. 

-Fanbased FxF: If you know a yuri anime or lesbian show/movie character that you wish to base the story off, I am more than willing to listen to your idea.  I haven't done fandom roleplays in a long while but they can be interesting if we rework some of the plot/setting.   This can be with originals characters as well.

Once again: I am not looking for a plotwhatplot pure sex roleplay (as fun as they are).  If you're willing to put the time in to make a detailed roleplay, hopefully you will consider me as your partner, and eventually as a friend! 

Thanks for reading!  Please PM me if you have any questions or extra information. 

Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

playfullchick76

Welcome to the site. I am into F/F roleplays, just one of the ones that im into, and love playing a submissive role with a dominant woman.

I do like creative roleplaying, no ultra simple ideas. I like ones that challenge me and make me eager to come online, and thats what I find here.

I do enjoy playing someone thats kidnapped, or bought by your character, to become your captive maid, slavegirl, petgirl, puppygirl, whichever appeals to you the most out of those. Thats just one theme that I like, I also enjoy sci fi and fantasy ones.

Tell me more about what your thinking concerning realm/ dimension hopping, Im curious.

Futuristic Earth restructured, Im curious about that as well.

MadPanda

Welcome to Elliquiy!  I hope you enjoy your time here and make some new friends!   ;D

(rubs hands gleefully)

PM to follow.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

VNConsort

Thanks for the replies! I got quite a few PMs too.  I'm with my family for the first time in a while today but I should be narrowing down to 2 or 3 roleplays later tonight.  Please look out for further PMs from me in regards to plot/characters.

Thanks!
Always Victorious
The Consort's Plots
O/O

Availability: June 2016, resuming activity.  Open for Roleplays

Primarch

Welcome to the site! I could be interested in doing a fantasy or academic setting game, if you're interested why not send me a PM with what sort of things have your muse at the moment?

Chrystal

Hi, and Welcome to E, and congrats on being approved.

If you want to take a look in my O/O page (linked in my sig) I have a long list of available ideas there. Please PM me if any of them catch your eye? Just a warning - I'm switch, but I'm on a sub hunt right now...

*Ping... ping.... ping...* (Sub hunt? Get it?)

Sorry my sense of humour is weird!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!