Let The Good Two Years Roll, Baby!

Started by Marguerite, July 07, 2010, 07:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Damn, two years here on Elliquiy and 27,031 posts (unofficially considering a lot of those posts were made in Adult Socializing or areas where it was not counted) and 22,000 official posts, I cannot believe I am still around and kicking. I never thought I would be in any writing place for too long. I started out my roleplaying experience a few years ago on Gaia Online. Yes, I was on Gaia before the whole PG-13 stunt kicked in and before it was more about marketing out the products. From Gaia, I went to DRP which I believe has now disappeared or is offline permanently. Once DRP started to go offline, I needed to find a new place to write and luckily Ash brought me along to Elliquiy. Honestly, when I saw the questionnaire, I was in a bit of awe and confusion. Such a long list of questions and going through a process to be able to write; however, I sat down and typed up the answers to the various questions. I even managed to scrounge up the questionnaire I posted up and it looked like things changed over the last two years.

Marguerite Here

Looks like I did evolved a bit during my time here on Elliquiy. I do hope to have another two more years and another two and another and another and...too many damn and's. Still, I want to thank many individuals whom I have met and become great friends with (in no particular order):

Izu: I am glad we have become friends despite our first encounter. I never meant to make you cry during the roleplay idea with Elandra and I am glad that we have become close as friends and writing partners. I still need to help with the new True Blood thread we are going to do together.

Michi: Ooh girl, I am so pleased that I met you and we became fast friends. Every time you take pictures of your little girl, I am always happy to see her growing up. Our smooching, talks about True Blood and many more shows makes it easier for me not to throttle the idiots I see around town. Thanks chica. 

Ayme: You are the most sweetest female and our talks especially about the Boys are always delicious. Kleio even sends her best and wants the Boys to come back to bed. Even when I am trying to thank you, Kleio just has to have her way.

Chelemar: I miss you since you went on sabbatical and the short time we had together, I will cherish and even talking to you quickly online makes me still wish you the best in getting better.

Eden: I love being your stalker and I love that I met you during a Werewolf game. If not for the game, I may not have met a great individual who likes to play with knives and indulged me in a few games. I hope you feel better and once you do, I plan to jump you and have my wicked way with you.

Whitey: When I see you online or around the forums, I cannot help by find my hands to your hair to tug and wrap around my fingers. I do enjoy your behind and...doing many things to it. You best come back around for another session good male. 

Nicholas: Many spankings to you for being my friend and confidante. Since getting to know you, you fascinate and sometimes make me wonder about you but I would not trade it for the handsomest or hunkiest males. Give my love to Marc.

Cherri Tart: Little sister! My god woman, I adore our back and forth teasing, flirting and conversations. I am glad to be your shoulder to cry on and your hands to push you to do something rather than laze about. I am honored to be your big sister and watch out for you. If anyone messes with you, you best let me know Cherri darling.

Braioch: You are such a whore and a pain in my ass! I love it! You are all over the place and at first, I thought I was going to throw you across the room and be done with you. As time went on, I saw beyond your ADD ridden responses and instead saw a good friend in you. Even if we do not talk much, when we do, it makes me laugh loud enough to get the people around me thinking I am going nuts. Thank you for those nutty laugh moments.

Kazyth: You are such a damn monster and a good friend despite the fact I miss your old nickname of Kaz the Beast. Rawr baby, rawer. 

Paradox: You crotchety old man. I came to Elliquiy and you were one of the first people to introduce yourself in my first Roleplay and Request thread. I do not know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing but it ended up with getting pictures of you at strip clubs and tempting me to visit you for the wine you make. I still think you can ship wine and not have yourself end up with Bubba as your cell mate.

Happy an Nice: A good friend and conversationalist about BDSM which I still have copies of the conversations.

Goldie and Sin: You two are a freaking nightmare and I doubt I would want to get rid of you from my head. One of these days I plan to visit you and your beautiful baby M. before taking the paddle to Sin and enjoy your beautiful...hands Goldie. I still have those pictures and never going to get rid of them.

Silver: I met you through Captain and I should thank him for the introductions and while I do not talk to you as often as I would like, just knowing you are around brings a lovely smile to my face.

Transgirlsteins aka Trip: I cannot wait for you to hit California because once you visit moi, I will make sure you enjoy the scenery. I met you through Eden and I will thank Eden in my own way for the friendship I acquired between you and I.

Reign: My twin and triplet, I miss you being around here on Elliquiy but I always check in on your crazy behind to make sure you have not set the Island on fire. I think about you whenever I get into trouble with men or women. I miss you sister.

Saffron: My twin as well and whom I am enjoying the mayhem we caused together and on behalf of one another. You are a sadistic female and for that, I applaud and glad you are one of the few Dommes who I respect and rarely question.

Desan: I loved your visit to my town and showed you your first sex shop. I still cannot get the image of me hitting you with a clapper and you running away. Oh, the good times. We should do a repeat performance.

Josietta: Kissling, I adore you and even more for being in my life. Hopefully you will be around and I pray that things go well for you. Love you Kissling.

Wistful Dream: You are the cutest thing that walked into my apartment and into my life as a friend. I will one day make you turn bisexual and have you as my arm candy. For now, I do cherish our friendship and trolling your A.A.

Lady Anna: Darling wife, I am thankful to be your friend and for you being my Elliquiy Wife. No matter if the rumors of scaring off individuals are true, you amazed me by sticking strong and making sure you found a place in my many hears that I keep in the freezer.

Terris: You are a murdering son of a gun and I love you for it. We have a weird friendship but I would not trade it for the best set of knives in the United States. Alright, well, maybe Japan but I still love that you are a good friend.

Saku: We bonded over True Blood, Moonlight and I have not stopped adoring you since.

All of my past, present and future writing partners: I have enjoyed the games I had when I came to Elliquiy and as the months went by with acquiring new games, I started to find what I enjoyed and disliked. My O.O's need a lot of work and I plan to haul in a new one pretty soon; those who have games with me now, I thank you for wanting to write and create kick ass story lines, characters and universes. Those who have not had the chance, come on board!

SoA Group Game partners: Juicy and I started this group ame and while Juicy is AWOL due to his laptop being stolen, I am glad to keep the game going with players who want to join in the Sons of Anarchy mayhem or read the story lines. I thank each and every one of you for tagging along these past few months.

Elliquiy staff including those who are taking a break from being staff: To those who approved me, mentored me, became friend with and generally had to put up with my mayhem around Elliquiy. Thank you for the opportunity and the support despite the hell I manage to put you all through with my comments and antics. I still love you all and especially Trie who still owes me a cupcake.

Mentors past and present: I enjoyed being a mentor and interacting with various individuals who I might not have interacted with had it not been for mentoring. I adore what you do and even more that more peeps are into wanting to help the next crop of Elliquiy members into the site.

Thank you to all and give me two more years.

Whip in one hand and an apple in the other,

Miss Marguerite
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Nico

I am very glad to have you as a friend Marg. Stay the way you are.

Thank you for the spankings. ~laughs~ How could I ever be without them?  ;)

Jag

*smooches* I was scared of you when we first met, but I got over that quickly. *chuckles* I miss you being a flying monkey, but so long as we have Eric to share, all will be right with the world. *smooches again*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Paradox

It's been a good two years with you here; you've contributed a ton of stuff to the site. Keep up the good work!

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Autumn Sativus

Happy Anniversary darling, I hope you have many more to come.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Marguerite

Damn that you anniversary is not until December.,
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You