Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Not a fist fight, but a hand gesturing fight, yes. *blush*

Have you ever had your car searched?

Phoenixrisen

Nope.

Have you ever performed on a stage?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Endorphin

Yes, a few times.

Have you?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Story Tale

Um, does dancing on a stage at a night club count? If not then no.

Have you ever acted in a play?

Endorphin

Not since I was a kid.

Have you ever danced on stage in a night club and made a real show of it?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Story Tale

Not any more of a show then my friends made, who I was dancing with. >.> I'm innocent! Pics or it didn't happen!

Have you ever made out with someone in public, as in, full on wet sloppy, dry humping, hands on the goods type kissing?

Endorphin

Oh yeah. Fun times had by all.

Have you?

Story Tale

By all do you mean the camera man to? Slut. :P

Yes, I have. ;D

Have you ever woken up and regretted the night before?

Coreli

Haven't we all? Generally though it would involve how much alcohol was consumed, and not who it was spent with...

... woken up next to someone, and had to ask them their name?

Story Tale

Nope.

Hmm, have you ever woken up just to have sex, then fall right back asleep?

Coreli

Not by choice, but who was I to say no...

... woken up your lover by sliding under the sheets and taking him in your...

Endorphin

Exchange him for her... et voila, guilty.

Have you ever been woken up in a similar manner?

Tumult

Not really.

Have you ever tried to 'fly' when you were a child?

Dahling

Guilty.  And...sometimes I still do, particularly when diving into the lake. Those last few seconds between the land and the water, heaven.

Have you ever used fingerpaints on a partner? ::)

mishi

Guilty, if you count mud as finger paints.

Have you ever imagined your own funeral?
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Tumult

Guilty. I actually felt more sad for those at my funeral than me.

Have you ever obsessed on a part of your significant other's body?

Dahling

Guilty.

Have you ever watched someone sleeping before, and just never mentioned it?

Endorphin

Yep. All the time. I love it.

Have you ever felt warm and fuzzy by just watching someone sleeping peacefully?

AribethAmkiir

Yes, then I grow jealous because I want to be sleeping peacefully.  :P

Have you ever woke someone up because they looked too peaceful?

Endorphin

Not Guilty. That's mean.

Have you ever woken someone up because they were having a nightmare?

AribethAmkiir

Yes

Have you ever tried to give someone an erotic dream by whispering in their ear when they were sound asleep?

Endorphin

Yes, it works too!

Have you tried to dream the same dream you dreamt before?

AribethAmkiir

Yes, especially early in the morning when you just woke up and the dream is fresh in your mind.

Have you ever succeeded?

Endorphin

I've dreamt the same dream multiple times, but never because I tried to. At least, I don't think so.

Have you ever turned on the lights to make sure that you were, in fact, dreaming?

AribethAmkiir

to make sure I was dreaming?  Not that I recall.

Do you remember everything you do in your dreams?