Outlaw Star

Started by Serenity Vixen, January 21, 2008, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

Ok, Brandon and I are interested in this game, and I remember that someone posted an interest in their intro thread, but I can't remember who it was. I would very much like to see a game based around this anime, so if anyone is interested, please say so :)

By the way, someone other then myself has to GM it. Sorry, I am just not up to the responsibility :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

In all honesty, you might have better luck with Cowboy Bebop.

Serenity Vixen

Apparently...

I have pretty much given up on this idea, unfortunately
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Brandon

Sorry but cowboy bebop is one series that I just cant stand. Wont ever play it and despite what many others insist is truth Ill never call it a good anime (good animation yes but a terrible terrible show IMO)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Serenity Vixen

I liked Cowboy Bebop :)

I just liked Outlaw Star more :P

Hunter

I like Eureka 7 better than either.  But I don't see one of those coming anytime soon.

Serenity Vixen

I am a big fan of Eureka 7 :)

Idej

I remember watching Outlaw Star.  That was a pretty good anime.  Now I myself am a big fan of Gundam Wing though.

If you are still interested in running an Outlaw Star game, let me know.

Trinity

I'd be interested in playing in an Outlaw Star game, I liked that show (even though it's been a while since I've seen it).

Serenity Vixen

I am still interested as well, if we can get a GM/ST for it

chronosmaker

I remember seeing some of it a long time ago and I liked it. Unfortunately I forget most of it...but if a game starts, I'd play if you'd have me. Should go look up videos...
'Who are you now? Wait, what am I supposed to be doing? Ah well, I'm sure stabbing you in the face is close enough.'-Me when waking up in the morning.

Ons and Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16570.0
(No I'm not going to make it fancy looking...)

Brandon

Im still interested to, just havnt been watching the thread much. If you want to watch the show again you can see it here http://www.animefuel.com/ in its dubbed version (dont complain to me because its dubbed, I dont care)
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Haibane

Wow, just curious, what on earth is "castrated" status! Eek!

Nazora

I loved Outlaw star, but when would this be set in, would it be a prequel, a sequel, or set somewhere in the middle of the series.

Castrated: Can't send PM to other players and is limited in toher ways sometimes as well, meant to be a temporary punitive measure.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Idej

Outlaw Star was an awesome show and is one of my favorites, and I will gladly jump in on this one.