This guy is taking the election pretty hard...

Started by Sabby, November 08, 2012, 04:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I mean, wow... The amount of butthurt here is even reflected in the comments :/ slaves to the Government? Really?

www libertarianrepublican.net/2012/11/the-end-of-liberty-in-america-only.html

Quote from: Eric DonderoThis may be my last post here at Libertarian Republican for quite some time, possibly forever. I had a long discussion with my friend Jim "Right Guy" Lagnese last night. He has agreed, tentatively to take over this website. I cannot think of a better person to run things. He has a good head on his shoulders. He has the absolute right ideology, a Ron Paul Constitutionalist who recognizes the evils of Islam, and supports a strong military, defense of America and of course, our personal rights to gun ownership. Please give Jim all your support in the coming weeks, months, and possibly years.

Dr. Clifford Thies will still be contributing of course. Jim will take great care to publish all his numerous articles, and witty commentary. I am deeply grateful to my dear friend Clifford for all he has done to assist me since I started this website 6 years ago.
Now, that said. Firstly, I was wrong. I let my optimism get the best of me. I even lashed out at Thomas L. Knapp a time or two, saying he was nuts for his predictions. Tom was right. I was fantastically wrong. We were crushed last night at all levels, most especially in the Senate races. There is virtually no good news from last night's results for the libertarian wing of the GOP. I apologize Tom. I hope you can see fit to accept my apology.
Secondly, today starts a new course for my life. I've soured on electoral politics given what happened last night. I believe now the best course of action is outright revolt. What do I mean by that?
Well, to each his own. Some may choose to push secession in their state legislatures. Others may choose to leave the U.S. for good (Costa Rica, Switzerland, Italy, Argentina, Hong Kong, Israel). Still others may want to personally separate themselves from the United States here in North America while still living under communist rule' the Glenn Beck, grab your guns, food storage, build bunkers, survivalist route. I heartily endorse all these efforts.

Express your hatred, shame, and outright disgust with anyone you know who voted Democrat
However, for me, I'm choosing another rather unique path; a personal boycott, if you will. Starting early this morning, I am going to un-friend every single individual on Facebook who voted for Obama, or I even suspect may have Democrat leanings. I will do the same in person. All family and friends, even close family and friends, who I know to be Democrats are hereby dead to me. I vow never to speak to them again for the rest of my life, or have any communications with them. They are in short, the enemies of liberty. They deserve nothing less than hatred and utter contempt.

I strongly urge all other libertarians to do the same. Are you married to someone who voted for Obama, have a girlfriend who voted 'O'. Divorce them. Break up with them without haste. Vow not to attend family functions, Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas for example, if there will be any family members in attendance who are Democrats.

Do you work for someone who voted for Obama? Quit your job. Co-workers who voted for Obama. Simply don't talk to them in the workplace, unless your boss instructs you too for work-related only purposes. Have clients who voted Democrat? Call them up this morning and tell them to take their business elsewhere.

Have a neighbor who votes for Obama? You could take a crap on their lawn. Then again, probably not a good idea since it would be technically illegal to do this. But you could have your dog take care of business. Not your fault if he just happens to choose that particular spot.

And start your boycott of your Democrat friends and family today. Like this morning. First thing you can do, very easy, is to un-friend all Democrats from your Facebook account.

Boycott Business who accept Welfare payments
Thirdly, I believe we all need to express disgust with Obama and Democrats in public places. To some extent I already do this. Example:
When I'm at the Wal-mart or grocery story I typically pay with my debit card. On the pad it comes up, "EBT, Debit, Credit, Cash." I make it a point to say loudly to the check-out clerk, "EBT, what is that for?" She inevitably says, "it's government assistance." I respond, "Oh, you mean welfare? Great. I work for a living. I'm paying for my food with my own hard-earned dollars. And other people get their food for free." And I look around with disgust, making sure others in line have heard me.

I am going to step this up. I am going to do far more of this in my life. It's going to be my personal crusade. I hope other libertarians and conservatives will eventually join me.

What I plan to do this week, is to get yard signs made up, at my own expense, that read, "EBT is for Welfare Moochers." I will put the signs out on public property off of the right-of-way so it's entirely legal, in front of every convenience store or grocery store that has a sign out saying "EBT Accepted Here." I may even do some sign waving in front of these stores, holding up my "EBT is for Welfare Moochers," sign, and waving to passers-by.

If I meet a Democrat in my life from here on out, I will shun them immediately. I will spit on the ground in front of them, being careful not to spit in their general direction so that they can't charge me with some stupid little nuisance law. Then I'll tell them in no un-certain terms: "I do not associate with Democrats. You all are communist pigs, and I have nothing but utter disgust for you. Sir/Madam, you are scum of the earth." Then I'll turn and walk the other way.

Buttons. Boy, you can have a lot of fun with this. I plan to make up a bunch of buttons, and wear them around town, sayings like "Democrats are Communist Pigs," or "Welfare moochers steal from hard-working Americans," "Only Nazis support Seat Belt laws" or "No Smoking Ban: Nanny-Staters go Fuck Yourselves."

There are so many other nasty little things I plan to do against the communists and those who support them. Perhaps I'll keep Jim informed and he can report on my activities here at LR.
For now, off to my first assignment: Telling all my friends and family who voted for Obama to "fuck off, don't ever speak to me again you slimeball mother fuckers." Wish me luck!

Vekseid

Why do you insist on giving people who don't need attention, attention?

Sabby

Trieste

Quote from: Vekseid on November 08, 2012, 04:52:47 PM
Why do you insist on giving people who don't need attention, attention?

Because that post is hilarious. :P

Oniya

Actually, EBT stands for 'Electronic Bank Transfer', according to the lady at the Dollar General.  (Yes, I looked it up, and the B stands for Benefit, but if he 'asks 'EBT, what's that for?' he might not get the answer he thinks he will.)

I honestly hope that this guy is exaggerating 'for the lulz' as the kids say these days.  Divorce your spouse?  Disown your family?  If he's not laughing it up somewhere, I would like to see him follow through.

For the lulz.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Vekseid

Reminds me of more intelligent types lately. "I'd go Galt, but someone would just take my job/overtake my business..."

No shit.

Love And Submission

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Callie Del Noire

My response to him is this. "people like you are why we can't have a civil and polite society."

Mithlomwen

If this guy is serious about the things he's said he's going to do, me thinks he's liable to wind up a very lonely person.  Unless he lives in a compound of some sort where everyone shares his radical views, there aren't many people around that would want to associate with someone like him.
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Missy

I was like: "Does this guy own a dictionary or does he just make up his own definitions for words like 'liberty'?"

Cause it's funny this guy is basically saying he's going to be inordinately rude to people who form dissenting opinions from his own while simultaneously forming an obsessively strong dissenting opinion of his own.

I do think the government gives too many handouts though, or perhaps it's simply difficult to form a progressive system to assist those in need using the tools currently employed.

Vekseid

The current system of government handouts is rather intentionally broken. You lose benefits faster than you earn wages, and while in some cases you might tough out the moral high ground, things like "Keeping a roof over your head" and "Having access to health care" are pretty hard to just give up.

Koren

This is fricken hilarious. Thats just the most amusing childish thing that I've seen all day. Haha.

And no, he doesn't need attention but theres a strong difference between positive and negitive attention

Lux12

Good Gods I cannot tell if this is some ridiculous piece of satire or something said from a position of honesty.

LunarSage

Well the person who wrote that is clearly delusionally insane.  I'm dead serious about that, too.  He sounds dangerous and should probably be committed in a safe place where he can get some help. 

Ideally paid for with his own "hard earned dollars". 

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Oniya

This is the same guy who used to work for Ron Paul, and released the statement about the infamous 'bathroom incident'.  He was also reported to have been fired over 'performance issues.'
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17