U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Banned for having an impossibly big sword.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

icandor

it's not impossibly big Banned for not seeing its functionality
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Anesa

Who you trying to impress using such big fancy words like "functionality"?  BANNED for trying to show off!

Belle33

Banned for discouraging use of $5 words like "functionality".   We need some big word slingers around here!

Anesa

Banned for encouraging "swingers"  "slingers".... ;P

Izzy1337

Banned for Freudian slippages!
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Belle33

Banned for slipping swinging slingers up.

Izzy1337

Banned for the overuse of alliteration. (I can't say tongue-twisters like that!)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Belle33

Banned for not doing your tongue twisting exercises - you would be pleased with the results if you put in the effort ;)

Izzy1337

Banned for telling me my tongue needs a workout; it gets plenty, thanks. :P

Anesa

Banned for not working out your tongue on me and Belle!  >:-0

Belle33

Banned for putting the word tongue between your avi and my name.  All I see is: Camille tongue Belle  :P

Anesa

Roflmao!!!!

Banned for being so damn hilarious and cute!   :-*

Lyron

Banned for being one crazy cowgirl.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Izzy1337

Banned for having nearly as many posts as me... No fair... ;)

Belle33

Banned for competitive post counting.

Anesa

Banned for being non-competitive! ;P  (My bewbies are smaller than your bewbies, so you would have won hands down!)  :D

Belle33

Banned for fixating on my bewbies.  First "tongue" now this... what's a girl to think?

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing what to think. (Very naughty thoughts, of course.)

icandor

Banned for not sharing those naughty thoughts with me so that I can squander them for possible ammunition in role-play
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

icandor

Banning myself for messing up the Fezzik's Rhyming Thread and putting in a word that cannot be rhymed!

Lyron

Banned for banning yourself.

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.

Izzy1337

Banned because icandor needed to ban himself. *mutters* "Putting an un-rhymable word in a Rhyming thread..." *shakes head sadly*

icandor

Banned for griping at my mistake!

Lyron

Banned for making a mistake!

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.