News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Adventuring, Thieving, RPing, Experimenting...

Started by Ryo242, February 10, 2014, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryo242

Bon nuit (bonjour for those who like being outside during the day instead) and thank you for using Automated Roleplay Finding Services.  Our office hours are between 0000 and 2359, Sun-Sat.  We are more open on Holidays and days where the writer has excess time on his hands.
If you'd like to make an appointment, please press 1.  If you already have an appointment, please press 2.  If you'd like to speak with an associate, please press 3.  If you don't wish to use Automated Roleplay Finding Services and would instead like to get, as they say, "Down to business", then please utilize the Private Messaging system, or contact the writer directly through any of his listed Instant Messaging systems.  Thank you for calling.

1-
Whew, so I'm done with that.  If you were reading that in a female robot voice, then bravo.  That was intended.  So here's some loosely created ideas I have going that I'd like to get more people in on!

World of Aos!  Dual character Ryan Oran and Dragon Spirit Xanryu.  Specialization: Thief
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Dislikes: Commitment, stuffy royals, bodily harm to himself, slavery
Possible combinations:  Thief x Rival Thief, Thief x Mage, Thief x Cleric, Thief x Royal (Who was just stolen from), Thief x Knight, Thief x Soldier, Thief x Archer, Thief x Assassin, Thief x etc
World Limitations:  No guns, no dragon-crossbreeds due to royalty issues (lesser drakes or wyverns acceptable), no robots
More about the world:  Magic, adventure, crossbreeds, slavery illegal (but still goes on), huge, treasure, all those wonderful fantasy settings, many biomes

Summary:  So basically, most of these RPs will be a one-shot.  My thief character likes to steal and overcome challenges, and sometimes he might need the aide of someone else to help him get what he wants.  The heist, tournament, loot in question can always be up for debate but here are some suggestions I just thought up:

a- Break slaves out, slave girl falls in love because he showed up
b- Gets caught, guard lady finds him attractive (getting caught was his plan, her amour was not)
c- Requiring a mage to break a magic seal (since he can't do it) for loot, but negotiations get kinky
etc etc, suggestions open!

General Gaming
Characters: Many.  Setting: Many.  Plot: Many.
No seriously, I like playing out in other already created worlds.  Like Fire Emblem settings, or Fallout, Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, etc.  As long as I've played the game and can get a general grasp of the settings, I'll RP there.  I prefer NPCs to already established characters, since I may end up doing them a disfavor by misrepresenting them.. but I can give it a good attempt.  Some ideas include.

a: 3-13 Archer and a female Laguz captured during the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn war.
b: Pokemon Trainer loses and has to give up more than just money this time...
c: What do the NPCs in Zelda do when Link doesn't rush into their home and wreck their pots?  Sex! Or adventure, no one knows...
d: Two words.. DARK.  SOULS.
e: L'Cie that chose to defy their Focus to be with each other one last time.
etc!

General Anime
Basically the same as the gaming one mentioned above.  I'll play any background character or main character (attempting to without breaking their character) for some one-shot action!  Plots can be adventurous, humorous, sad, sexy, and so on.  Some examples to include:

a: Attack on Titan, recruits need to get rid of some tension after latest titan appearance
... wow, I ran out of ideas before I got started.  If you want to anime RP, just give me a shout out and vague idea and my brain will run through the process to crank out a crazy plot.

Anyway, thanks for reading and if anything caught your attention, feel free to request via PM.  Guys and girls are available, but I prefer to have the sexy-fun times with the girls, but adventure can go for everyone!  Also, I'm available through IM if you have any late night RP needs, or just needs if you're one of the ladies.
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

Ryo242

I'm just gonna go ahead and bump this.  I'm not dead, just not as online due to work schedule.  I will probably have late night West Coast USA posting habits... At least until deployment, but I'll be updating that new time frame when I bump this thread again then.

Oh, I also have a similar thread in Off Site, so if you want to contact me there, that's cool too.
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas