Idea that needs some work...LOTS of kink potential though

Started by Stevej101, June 12, 2007, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevej101

Looking at some of the various ons and offs, borrowing a few ideas from various books/stories I have read I think I have something that would be interesting.

How about humanoid spiders?  We have furries, we have tentacles, bondage, rape and probably a few others that ellude me right now.

Setting:  Isolated valley on a rough mountain pass for the spiders home.  Humanoid (elf, human, whatever) live in settlements on either side of the monutains.  One could have a different type of supplies (one is fishers the other farmers maybe) then the other so trade is needed. 

I'm new to the boards so I would defer the GM to another that may have experiance in that aspect but would like to be active in the administrative side just to get some feel for it.

I would also like to hear if there was interest in the idea at all and a little help with the fleshing out of the basics.

Will watch here and PM is ok too if ideas may need to be off board so victims players dont have the whole picture.

Or am I just way gone?

Steve J.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Stevej101

not sure, havent played D&D in a long time. Thinking of humanoid with eight legs/arms, spinning/casting webs, climbing and such (no...not spiderman, more human spider).  I will look up dryder though and see if its close.
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

HairyHeretic

Driders are half dark elf, half giant spider, with a drow upper torso, arms and head, set atop the body of a ginat spider.

They're what happens when bad little dark elves piss off the wrong high priestess  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Stevej101

Interesting, I did look them up on google and the picture is about what I had in mind (linked to WotC).

Would have to be sure that ummm...certain functionality still remained from the human for though :)

Ons and Offs

PurpleBlasphemy

Spiders, you say? There are a few ways that those could be done.

Sorry for spamming your thread with pictures.

MagicalPen

Those are some interesting pictures, to say the least! I like the Second Picture the most, out of all of them.Very much Humanoid, and appears to have the ability to mate. Just the extra eyes and the jewel-like eyes differentiate her.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Celestial Goblin

Oh gods! Picture #2 is made of stuff even better than pure win!
Awesome:)

Stevej101

I like number 2 as well...but the arm placement of 3 is better...2 looks like they are coming out of her back.  They are all very nice though, thanks for the visual.

Ons and Offs

Max

I like number 2, what's not to like about a guy with his arms cocooned behind him, at the mercy of some spider-like monster?

But, think number one is a better image of the monster in question.  And, like the web behind her.

Am very interested in this possible game.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Stevej101

I mean the driders arms, not his,  Number 2 is the sexy for sure  :)

And if we could get a few ladies interested I would certainly have a few arms ready to start this.

An experiances GM/mod would be nice too as this would be my first time. Here. Starting a story. Nevermind...it just gets worse as I try to cover  :)

Ons and Offs

Elvi

Steve, speak to Vekseid, he mentioned something about 'spider' images in another thread and may be able to point you in that direction?

As for GMing, well...it's not as hard as you think, even though it petrified me the first time I did it.
However, this could also work as a simple one on one game as well.....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Stevej101

I hadn't thought of that as a one on one actually though it might be a good test bed for it.

As far as the DMing I think I could handle it, but someone with a little more knowledge of the board and the rules would be nice.

Thanks for the idea.

Ons and Offs

brittney

i wouldn't worry about the site rules. if you break any, you'll be punished most delightfully by the mods. *shivers* seriously though, it's pretty hard to get in trouble around here, unless trouble's what you're looking for! (gamewise)

are you looking for female victims or female spiders? just had to throw that question out there since it wasn't mentioned in the beginning.

Stevej101

Actually, if I do a one on one test I would like to be the spider and have a female victim partner.  If/when I take this to a real game then I would think that we would have both genders of each.  most species don't survive long with out both :)

Ons and Offs

brittney

if you're thinking one on one, i'll be happy to play with you. that is, if you're willing to go a few days between posts from my end. i have a busy schedule this summer!

unless someone else wants to speak up and claim the role?

Stevej101

Well, I'm going to bump this again.  Had a little nibble of interest for a one on one start, but that seems to have faded.  I would like to see if there were any female characters willing to wander into this spiders lair.

Ons and Offs

brittney

i didn't ever get a response back from you about whether you wanted the one-on-one or not...

if you'd still like to start a game, that's fine. but i'm in the middle of some transitions life-wise, so posting will be sporadic until probably september.

just let me know either way.

Modern Fairy Tale

Sounds intriguing.... if done right.  The spider things would think differently from us.  Probably be very cold emotionally.  Perhaps enjoy inflicting pain just to watch whatever wiggle on thier webs.  If its just a guy with extra legs... well... that wouldnt be as interesting.

If its done intellegently and you are open to more participants, I can play female victums or male spider-thingees... if theres enough interest to get things started.
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl