Of petals and thorns

Started by blue rose, August 14, 2008, 08:05:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue rose

These are all just tossed out ideas and to be considered for ever 'under construction', debatable and reliant on the tastes of my writing partners, as well as of my own.

Please scroll down to see the latest status.
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

SecreT

Hahaha the little mermaid one has cracked me up, I actually never though about trying anything with mermaids.
I think you got a PM there.
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19326.0
All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Mathim

That's actually very similar to an idea I had-except she was awake to enjoy it!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

blue rose

Which one would that be ?
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine

Inerrant Lust

At the risk of starting more roleplays than I can handle, I'd love to do a prohibition era roleplay with Vendetta. :P

Not sure if I'm quite in the mood for another Non-Con, though, if the story's sexual in nature. :P

blue rose

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on August 15, 2008, 05:02:10 AM
At the risk of starting more roleplays than I can handle, I'd love to do a prohibition era roleplay with Vendetta. :P

Not sure if I'm quite in the mood for another Non-Con, though, if the story's sexual in nature. :P

I'm sure we can work something out

blue rose

I'm all out of ideas, but I'm open for new ones !

Chevalier des Poissons

Pirates!

I'm gonna be honest with you. I love all your ideas and I would definitely play all of them. But, since I don't want to scare you or make you tired, I am going to choose the pirates one, if you like.

PM me and we can talk, if you wish.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

blue rose

I'm back ! And my idea's aren't all shiny and new....but I'd still love to see if I can play them with anyone.

Harem
She was a modern woman of the 1920's with a husband, an education and a career of her own. She was also a pale skinned, emerald eyed, copper curled beauty. And that was enough to get her enslaved in an Arabian harem.

Honeymoon in Hell
10 words a newly wed woman in Vegas does not want to hear.....
"Honey, I just lost you in a game of cards."

More than she bargained for
When she managed to seduced the attractive dad of her babysit kids, she couldn't know she'd end up in the clutches of both him and his wife....

The Bond Girl
I love spy games, catsuits, explosions, high speed pursuits and an occasional hostile interrogation...

The Vigil
It's a rather specific fantasyesque story about a young woman who has passed all tests to become a Knight in a special order of celibate women.   A male adversary has tried a lot to prevent this from happening, but has failed so far. All she has to do is to spend her last night in silent prayer in a chapel and stay virtuous. And her foe decides to take matters in his own hands this night.

Pirates, Musketeers and Highway men ! Oh my.....
Anything you'd like to play, put in in a swash buckle era and I will gobble it up.
Puffy shirts, tight breeches, swords, corsets, petticoats and fans are the recipe to make me swallow anything.
Swooning alert !