Craving Sailor Moon (M needed)

Started by Miku lin, February 04, 2012, 06:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miku lin

I have been craving to do a Sailor Moon RP based on a character I created some time ago. The rp will be based loosely on the Sailor Moon anime/manga but have an entirely new cast of characters (it will also include the original characters). This RP will be based two years after Sailor Stars takes place. The scouts are all seniors in high school. My character is Sailor Solaris aka Selene. Selene is a long lost cousin of Usagi. Selene is an evil character who has lost all of her memories from the past. The memories she does have are all lies or twisted in some way. Selene has been lost in space for centuries with only the company of a dark spirit. When they reach earth Hotaru (Saturn) has a vision and tells the others of the bad things to come. As the story progresses Selene's sailor scouts will appear one by one. Some will be good and some will be bad. Aaaaaaand the story goes on from there....

I tend to rp as multiple characters to make things interesting. I will write the first post. I expect at least a paragraph for a response. I am looking for someone to play as Selene's long lost lovewho is pretty much in the same situation she is in (evil/good, loss of memory etc). This rp may or may not be mature. There will eventually be yuri mixed in. If anyopne is interested you know what to do. Please do not sign up for this rp if you think you are going to abandon it!!!

Mac84