A victorian Era small group roleplay

Started by fireflights, May 23, 2011, 02:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

Okay, this plot I want as a small group. Pm me if interested or post below.

The setting for this is the victorian era, it is the story of two sisters. One is Elizabeth, the eldest sister who is conniving and controlling, feels she should be entitled to everything. The youngest is Alexandria, below is their story:

Lord Agustus and Lady Emannuelle Everent had two lovely daughters, Elizabeth (Beth) Everent and Alexandria (Alexis) Everent. From the moment Alexis was born, Lord Everent had favored her over her sister, it had been apparant to everyone including Elizabeth who would punish her sister for their father's favor. On Alexis's fifteenth birthday, their father had passed away they say by taking his own life, however she never truly believed this but in his will he left everything to the youngest daughter, causing quite the stir especially among Elizabeth and her. On Alexis's eighteenth birthday, a ball had been placed in her favor and she had met the son of Lord Barrington, a handsome and kind gentleman. The kind she had always thought of marrying, little did she know that confiding this in her sister had set it in motion for her own sister to steal the man's affections. The young Barrington man however, still lead Alexis on, at the behest of her sister all the while they were doing things behind Alexis's back. In the end, she catches them in a precarious position.

Now everything is open here, I would like to play Alexis but I can also play Elizabeth. Below are suggestions for their appearances. You are not obligated to use any of them, they are merely suggestions.

Elizabeth -

Alexandria -

Lord Barrington (the son Name is open) -

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

I think I should explain some things on this, I am open to starting this at any point of the girls lives, even when their father dies, I want this to be a long running plot where allot can happen. I will not decide how it ends, it could be the boy ends up with the older sister and the younger one finds a new man, or it could go on where they share the guy, or even where the younger girl gets the guy.....I want to be able to discuss so much of this with my partners who ever chooses to do this. I just put in a basic outline of what I want it to be, but we all together choose the path it actually goes.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

The Setting:

Doncaster England in south Yorkshire. The home of Lord and Lady Everent was a large, castle like home though it was no where near as grand as Buckingham palace. Augustus being the third cousin to Queen Victoria was given the home in England shortly after his marriage to Emanuelle De Sevito Princess of Peru. Shortly after their marriage in the year of 1897 they had the daughter Elizabeth Emanuelle Everent. Three years later in 1900 their second daughter, Alexandra Cosette Everent was born. The mother of the girls left them all after the rest of her family had been murdered in an assassination attempt, making her the sole heir to the Peruvian throne. Her husband not being a prince and only a lord could not be allowed to rule by her side so the Queen had left behind her children and husband, remarrying a prince who shortly became king. They had more children, making them the rightful heirs to the throne, The girls father however never told them this information. He had simply told the girls their mother had abandoned them and left him solely to care for them. The home had lush gardens where the girls had plenty of places to play, learn and become the proper ladies they grew into being. Lush gardens surround the home as well.

Livin in MD now.