[Interest checking] - School roleplay [females needed]

Started by Combicon, November 08, 2008, 11:22:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Older And Wiser

This looks like fun.  I can do cross-gender, but I know that freaks you out some.

Haibane

Somewhat,yeah ;)

I'd prefer females to play the female characters but you're welcome to play a male.

I. Just. Need. Girls!

Destiny Ascension

I'm game.

Nothing screams 'fantasy' like listing 'Blowjobs' as my major.

Where do I sign up? :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Gail

Okay. I'm at a bit of a loose end (so to speak) so I'll happily play a slutty schoolgirl.  ;D

Have you got a thread set up yet?

Duchess

Combicon

Woo!

A list of people who have said they are interested:

Ladies
Combicon
Haibane
Destiny Ascension
Gail
sensualnymph

Lords
Lithos
Arlyn
Chris Brady
ramster
Tom
trippingsatyr
HPDDJ
Inkidu
Older And Wiser

5 girls and 9 guys.

Haibane

Inkidu has now declined and I think Lithos is too busy with WoW (he had to politely drop out of another game I'm organising so I'm guessing that applies here too) but we still have 5 and 7 which is plenty to begin with. I'll set up some threads tonight. In the meantime could everyone start to make up a character please? PM it to both me and Combicon for now, then when the characters thread is up and its OK'd, put it up there.

For a character template I usually use something like this, but feel free to do whatever suits you as long the other players have enough information to go on.

Name:
Nationality: (you'd need to speak English obviously! though accents are fine *glares at ramster*)
Stats: (height, weight and if the females wish to give them; vital statistics)
Appearance: (add a photo if you can please, that really helps I find)
Personality/Background:
Anything else:
Limits: (unless you specify otherwise we will assume your offs are your characters limits)

We'll leave sexual orientation out for now as the plan is to discover that in-game ;)

Remember, as students, you have signed up for a 'school' that is really a private establishment that recuits via a website and only accepts kinky young people in order to 'educate' them and it does this by segregating them into sleeping room and small 'teaching' groups under the heading of their main fetish, so think which single main fetish your character will have. Your character can bring a suitcase of clothes and any toys they need - there is no uniform. Age range is 16 - 30ish and people will have money to afford this, so won't be trash ;) We'd prefer not to have too many innocent characters and those that are will definitely know what they are in for and might have been sent here by their master or mistress.

So effectively this is an internet-based club. It's set on a pretty tropical island and covers the entire (small) island but there is a town at the far end (only about a mile away at most).

We need students mainly. If you would like to play a 'teacher' AS WELL, please create a second character for them, same sex as the player please. Age range for teachers should be around 25-45.

If you want to play a teacher ONLY state that here, we need to keep the ratio of teachers to students in check, so if we have too many of the former and not enough of the latter we'll have to close the door on more teachers.

Finally, all students will arrive together on a luxury cruiser-yacht at the wooden jetty on the Beach. One teacher will travel with them from the mainland and another will meet them. Rest of the teacher characters start in Main Reception.

Combicon's teacher character will be headmistress and the school and website owner, by teacher character will be her deputy.

I will be roleplaying in the first person as its the format I'm most comfortable with, but players are free to play in whichever style they prefer.

Any questions?

Haibane

We've had one player send us their character, anyone else?  ;)

It'll take me a fair bit of work to set up the threads and upload all the title images to the threads, maybe draw up some building plans so before I get into all that a few more commited players would be cool. Thanks.

Haibane

So... three days later and still no more character sheets sent in. I'm guessing that means no-one else is interested?

In which case I'll close the game.

Tears in the Rain

"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

Arlyn

I was hoping that this one was still available, actually... Guess I got back too late?

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Haibane

No, its very much available, but everyone who expressed an interest apart from Destiny failed to send me and Combicon a character sheet...

So, Arlyn and MrsNo6, take a look up the page and get an idea of the format then send me and Combicon your character(s). If you want to play two characters your second one can be a teacher. Characters to be the same gender as you are please ;) I can't handle cross-gender play. Sorry, its one of my blind spots.

I'll set up a Characters Thead now so people can at least post them there, though do please be aware that Combi and I may request a tweak or two before they are accepted.

OOC Chat

Characters

Arlyn

Well, I've gone ahead and posted my character in the Characters thread.

Chris Brady

I'm still in, but as I stated elsewhere, I am moving, hopefully tomorrow, so I'm a bit distracted.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Ramster

I'm in! Expect a character sheet from me tomorrow when I'm less drunk and tired ;)
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

helloitsyellow

I'm in (playing a female character)... and I'll post a profile soon.

helloitsyellow

Actually, I'm pretty busy, so I'm going to have to pull out of this one.

Haibane

That's a pity my sweet, but you can join us at a later date, students can arrive on the island at any time.

Duchess