Its Gettin Spooky (Monsters romance plots, F for All)

Started by Rayne, August 23, 2023, 04:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayne

- 10/23: Looking, very specific craving-

🎃🦇 Hello lovelies, and welcome to my special Halloween will soon be upon us, spooky cravings inbound request thread. Please continue on for expectations, logistics and the fun part, aka the plots 🦇🎃

First up- Logistics
Where? I write strictly over the forums, its the only way I can stay organized. I do not write over Discord, but do prefer to conduct planning over it.
Who? I am open to all genders and will play opposite any player, though I do have a *slight* preference towards playing against male characters who are the more dominant in the pairing, but not always.
Dynamics?I like dom/ sub dynamics between characters and do tend to play the submissive, though can also bit a bit switchy on occasion, and sub in the bedroom won't at all dictate personality. I'll play everything from soft subs to bratty little disasters to the type A business woman that wants to let her hair down.
How much smut we talking here? I tend to lean 60-40 ratio between smut and plot if I had to guess, and admittedly the plots below lean that way even further. I write for character drama and emotions, not for big epic world plots.
Post Length? I love descriptive writing, so no one liners please. My preference ranges from 300 to 800 words depending on inspiration and how often we're posting.
Posting rate? I tend to reply at least once a week, though trending more towards daily right now. I'm ok with life happening, but will try to communicate if its a known delay over a week and hope for the same in return.
How much planning do you like? Once we have a basic outline of expectations and plot and feel good about writing together, I like to jump in pretty fast. If we plan for longer than a week, I tend to get ADHD and lose the thread of conversation. We can always continue to brainstorm as we go.

Offs of note (Bot please do read my O/O thread in full:
-Heavily degrading dirty talk / humiliation in general (check my O/Os for specifics)
- Scat, vore, gore etc
- Race play

~~Plots~~

Taken

The Haunted Mansion
Noncon/ dub con | Horror elements mixed with kink| Strong supernatural flavor

Setting: Modern suburbia

Plot: Every old town has that house, the one they tell stories about, the abandoned home on the outskirts of town. The house where things go bump in the night, somebody was killed years ago, or the owner never shows his face and just seems downright strange. Maybe, perhaps, there is truth to the tales, or maybe parents simply want to scare their children away from bothering the strange neighbor or trespassing on a condemned property.

Well, in this town, the mansion on the hill has been dark and shuttered for several years. Weeds grow with abandon, and nobody dares enter. Until the day my character decides to move in and take over the property. Will she find that the stories of ghosts and nightmare figures haunting the property are in fact true? Is something more sinister lurking in the attic? And will she stubbornly stick it out, or let herself be run off?

Variants/ Additional ideas:
My Lost Beloved
Gothic romance into horror

They were going to have a happy life together. The wedding venue was picked, the family full of excitement, every day bubbling with joy. And then her partner died suddenly. Just like that, all their dreams of a future together were shattered. The idea of staying in their home, the one full of so many memories was unbearable. So with the money they'd saved, meant for the wedding, she acted on a whim and bought that old haunted house. They'd always talked of owning a place like that one day.
Wrapped up in her grief- when she first hears the ghostly voice in her room she takes it to be her lost love. She has been so lonely these last months, so distraught- the dreams of being back in their arms feels so real. Pleasure for the first time in she can't remember how long. Everything the ghost desires, she gives, believing it to be her love.
Even as the cracks start to show and she begins to realize the truth- that she is being haunted by a spectre, will she pick the happy lie over the painful truth? 

Alternatively, it could be her lost love. However, dying has reduced them to their more base desires, such as possessiveness. How much can love become corrupted before it breaks?

Should have checked the history
Stronger horror element, medical play, sexual exhaustion/ addiction

The house is 100% haunted. By a doctor no less. A doctor whom, in the 1800s, was one of the first and biggest proponents for treating female hysteria through the use of manual and mechanical stimulation. Aka the original idea of the vibrator. In fact, he would even see some of his more severe patients at his personal home. The man developed many devices and different techniques over the years, and he experimented with them thoroughly to determine the most effective methods. Some celebrated him for his advances in psychiatry and female pleasure, while others sought to ruin his reputation for his mad inventions and methods- not to mention that several of his patients became utterly addicted to his services, upsetting more than a few husbands in the era.

Eventually, when he died, his home was turned into a museum for a time. The devices and medical tables he used in his treatments put on display. Of course, it wasn't a very popular museum, and eventually fell into disrepair.

When MC moves in... everything is still locked away in the basement, long forgotten. Its on her to get it carted off and sold, or sent to the dump. But of course strange things begin to happen the minute she moves in, and getting rid of the ghosts of this home prove exceedingly difficult.

On Hold

The Wolf Attack
Heat / breeding play| Werewolves| Primal play
Setting:  Modern or medieval fantasy, a mountainous forest region

Plot:  Summer has ended and the air grows chill. The leaves are changing. It seems the perfect time for a camping trip with friends. The four set off together in a jeep and head up into the mountains for a long weekend. The sexual tension is thick this weekend- while two of the friends are dating, YC and MC clearly have a crush on each other, but haven't acted on it yet. But... now they're sharing a tent (or room in a cabin), it seems the perfect time doesn't it? Shame YC has been keeping secrets.

The others have gone to bed, to their own tent, leaving MC and YC by the campfire, where they've been flirting and getting cozy. But as things grow heated, YC clearly begins to struggle with controlling himself. Begins to change. Because in truth he's a werewolf- and lust just like hunger makes him lose all control.  MC can try to run, try to escape- but there's no outrunning a werewolf- and considering its the guy she's had a crush on, does she actually want to?

Variant : Instead of a camping trip set the story in a more medieval era. MC is walking alone in the woods, returning home late at night, when she hears a noise in the forest and begins to run. The werewolf chases- and of course catches her. This one would be more dub-con, but I'd still prefer to keep it from full on NC.

Notes: This might be a shorter game, if we keep it to just that one night, but we can also scheme the idea of her actually falling for him and the story continuing.

Dark Beings and Sweet Temptations ~CRAVING~
Monster romance, Beauty and the Beast vibes

Setting: Medieval fantasy dark forest, a cave system in the mountains, a remote island

Plot: The forest has long been rumored to contain a dark and terrible beast. One that will kill on sight, that uses bones for toothpicks, that rips his victims limb from limb, a monster with incredible strength. These rumors may be quite exaggerated, who is to say what is true. What is known is that many 'brave' young men have ventured into this forest, seeking glory by bringing back this monster's head. None have ever returned.

MC has been forced into this forest against her will. Maybe her town has had a poor harvest and believes sacrificing her will appease the dark spirits bringing famine to their land. Or maybe she is traveling near the woods and brigands chase her into the forest. Perhaps there is something about her that has caused her to be treated like a 'monster' all her life, and she has run away into the wood to escape. The end result, no matter the case- is that the creature appears and kills or scares off those who threaten her... but protects her. Shelters her. Brings her back to his home. As a prisoner? Or a guest? She's not entirely sure, but he's a strange mix of protective and wild- and it isn't long before she finds herself falling for him despite his frightening appearance.

Notes: The appearance on the left is one version, but open to any other monstrous characters. Suggestions- Minotaur, werewolf, beauty and the beast style beast.
Naga inspiration
NSFW minotaur

In Discussions / Taken
the Missing Companion - A classic Eldritch Horror

In this tale, my character would be a classic role from Cthulhu horror tropes. A librarian on an island investigating something wrong in the town, an unsuspecting women who receives a worrying letter from a family member who has gone missing- she comes to the small coastal town to investigate, or perhaps she is a detective hired on the case.

We can set this in modern day, or the early 1900s. Either way, I'd like to let it start as an eldritch horror mystery before delving into sexual depravity, with you playing a bit of a gm. Tentacle monsters, possessed humans, mindflayers, or other horrors could all come into play as my character tries to either solve the mystery or just get out alive.... or maybe at some point, she just succumbs and enjoys the ride into madness.

taken
Summons Gone Wrong
Monster/ demon, power dynamics, dub-con, magic, rough sex

Setting: Medieval to modern fantasy / supernatural

Plot:  My character, a young witch eager to prove herself, has gotten hold of a dangerous summoning spell. A book that details how to summon a demon of incredible power. She did everything right, drew the circle, prepared the ingredients - so why did it all go terribly wrong?

The demon breaks out of her control almost immediately, and the being hungers... for her flesh, for pleasure, after all it has not sated its carnal hunger in centuries. She was supposed to control the demon, instead it ends up completely dominating her.

But... maybe that was her intent all along? Or maybe she comes to find pleasure in it? Or maybe she's desperate to find her way free and must bide her time. Open to this going in many directions and plotting together- the demon can take up residence in her realm, drag her back to his, all sort of ideas available here.

NSFW Insp 1
NSFW Insp 2

on hold
The Halloween Party
Supernatural, rough sex, one shot

Setting: Modern day / supernatural

Plot: A warehouse club is holding a big Halloween dance on the edge of the city. MC and her friends are super hype to go. She's just been through a breakup, and wants to get laid to get over that jerk.

What she doesn't know is that the guy she's just started dancing with isn't exactly human, and the sex mighhhht end up being way more than she bargained for.

Open to werewolves, succubi/ demons, vampires or any other suggested monsters. While rough and intense, mostly leaning consensual here. Open to including other kinks such as bondage. I see this game lasting through their night together, but if we can think of a way to extend it I'm open to that if we hit it off.

My Iron Bull x fem elf inquisitor request is also still open, over here

Rayne

Bumping, removed some, added Summons Gone Wrong and the Halloween Party.

Rayne

Bumping, put some more on hold and shifted focus to " Dark Beings and Sweet Temptations "