Now you need my help ( M lf bi F sub)

Started by eiselmann, April 25, 2015, 09:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

My character is in his forties working for a major multi national company he's never really climbed the corporate ladder and in truth leads a very quiet life accepting long ago that he'd never find anyone to marry him. He's works in the contracts and records department its a wholly boring job however he just happens to be very very good at what he does.

Your character is a bright young thing used to getting her way , determined to get to the top as quickly as possible even if you have to sleep your way up there. When the role as Head of Records Department (just one step short of Junior VP) is offered to you after a week long vacation with the Chief Financial officer. You readily accept.

Its only for six months anyway , thats what you get told just a requirement before getting promoted again to Junior VP , shows the Board of Directors that you can actually do the job. The good news is that department runs very very smoothly and all you need do is let the staff go about their jobs as usual.

On the first day at the staff meeting you decide to make just a couple of changes just to cement your position promoting the cute young stud over the tired and sad looking middle aged man , who's going on vacation for two weeks anyway. The man offers to delay the vacation to help while you transition in to the role and of course its clear he doesn't like your promotion choice.

You of course tell him that you don't need him sticking around and so My character goes on vacation , which actually involves staying at home watching tv and doing some gardening. When he comes back to work two weeks later everything is a disaster , the young stud turned out to be an idiot with a dick, the staff are in revolt because of your mismanagement and major reports are due within a week...theres only one person who can bail you out........and he's not going to do it without a price being paid.

Happy for this to be more into a slave /master  or dom/sub don't expect automatic compliance with YC at least not at first, my guy has a little over five months to bring your character to heel  so that when you do get promoted again he continues to have a hold over you. 

Please note multiple NPC (mostly female) will be created with an expectation that at least one encounter will be male on multiple female

Please no one liners  PM if interested
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0