Westboro tries to Flame Anonymous.

Started by Callie Del Noire, February 24, 2011, 02:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Vekseid

One of the unwritten rules of the Internet is not to piss of smart, technically competent people. It is very easy to bring down large websites, and it's difficult to know, for sure, that you are secure. The people doing unreflected denial of service attacks are the ones that are getting arrested - but they're the idiots.

Callie Del Noire

True.. and pissing off Anon is definitely creeping into that corner of the 'Tech Savvy Crowd' by several orders of magnitude. Not to mention WBC is one of the most hated groups out there.

It's like dousing yourself with gasoline, then lighting a flare in the middle of a kerosene storage facility that is leaking all over the place.

Avi

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 24, 2011, 03:10:21 PM
It's like dousing yourself with gasoline, then lighting a flare in the middle of a kerosene storage facility that is leaking all over the place.

You *may* not get burned alive, but the probability of it is astronomically high.  Poking a bear with a pointy stick, or walking through an active minefield are also apt analogies.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Callie Del Noire

I'm what.. four states away from texas? Is that a safe blast radius? :D

Shjade

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 25, 2011, 12:17:43 PM
I'm what.. four states away from texas? Is that a safe blast radius? :D
Depends on how close to Wisconsin you are, I guess.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Lyell

Whoever this Jester is he deserves a bro fist and infinity internets.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.