Nudist Family Adventures. (Closed to Players)

Started by Mira Willow, June 21, 2012, 05:17:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mira Willow

I ran a game like this a while back and it was a lot of fun, but eventually came to an end as most games do. I would like to do it again, maybe with a bit more direction this time.

I was hoping to a incest Roleplay about a nudist family who is sexualy open and free, then decided to take it to the next level.

The mother and father grew up as nudist in a colony just outside the city. They lived the life free and open. It taught them the beauty of the human body and the freedom nudity provided to them. When they had their first child though financial strain forced them to move away from the wondrous world they grew up in. The transition wasn't an easy one. They felt contained and dirty, and they saw first had the issues with insecurity and sexual fear that appeared when forced to hide your body. They didn't want to have their children have these issues. So they decided to go back to their way of life in the privacy of their own home. Soon after they had another kid. This process put a strain on their lifestyle. How do they be parents and be sexually free.

Then the answer came to them, raise their kids to be like them. Raise their kids to understand and accept their way of life. At first this was easy, but as they grew older and started asking more questions the parents had to come up with a simpler way of explaining it. So they made the three rules. A simple set of rules to apply to BOTH the parents and children.

1. No clothes are to be worn inside the house.
     -unless it is cold, or they are for sexual appeal.

This kept everyone to the nudist lifestyle but allowed the parents to have a little fun.

2. If asked you must tell the truth.
    - all sexual acts should be discussed with parents if brought up.

This was a big one, it made sure everyone was open and honest.

3. All sexual acts must be watched by someone.

This one has no exceptions, this made sure one one in the house kept secrets, everything should be open and shared. Masturbation wasn't a private thing, someone had to watch you. And sex was ok to be done in private because your partner watched you.

Plot (This is just A general Idea, suggestions, or ideas are wanted)
The cousin of the kids was, the child of the mother's older brother. He raised his child in a relatively normal environment, if one exists. But in a terrible accident, he passed away from a car crash with a drunk driver. This sadly left the child with no parent's. The mother of this family, agrees to adopt him. She is of course the closest family member he has. It wasn't an easy decision and she knows the child is going to have a ruff time adapting to the rules of the household. But she honestly does believe in the benefits of this lifestyle and wants him to experience those as she believes her kids have.

This isn't the only thing the family has to worry about. The neighbor's have been having major issues with some stories they heard. Technically they are not doing anything illegal but that never stopped prudish people before. A few neighbor's keeps making trouble for the kids at school and even coming to the house to deal with the rumor's they hear.
----------------------------------------

Now I was thinking each person could play a member of the family.

I need a father, a mother, and two kids at least. and a niece or nephew. If people want to be an uncle, aunt, grandparent, the more the better. Please pm if you are interested.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 12:36:52 PM by Gimmik »

Mira Willow

UPDATE: Added some notes on the plot

(though not set in stone at all, I thought it would help give an Idea of what I am thinking for a better direction)

MzHyde

Titan

I might be interested in the role of a son or the cousin. It really depends on how busy I turn out to be in the next little while though. I should be good for it though.

I was thinking playing someone in that environment that doesn't necessarily agree with the idea of the lifestyle, but eventually gets roped in. Sounds to me like the cousin would be a good fit, but it depends on what you had in mind for it.

Nameless One

As I PMed to Gimmick, I'm interested. If the other players agree, I'd like to play the father role.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Mira Willow

We just need someone willing to play the Mother or son, then we will be good to go.

Occident

Quote from: Gimmik on June 22, 2012, 02:07:06 PM
We just need someone willing to play the Mother or son, then we will be good to go.
I can have a go at son.

elfguy

I could play a female participant (sister, cousin, etc) however I would have to ask whether we're talking about mature children (18+) or not.
----

Occident

Quote from: elfguy on June 23, 2012, 04:25:46 AM
I could play a female participant (sister, cousin, etc) however I would have to ask whether we're talking about mature children (18+) or not.
Psychologically or physically?

Titan

I was under the impression that it would be mature children, as (correct me if I'm wrong) sexual rp of characters under the age of 16 is not allowed. Obviously you could do it without sex, but in this kind of RP I imagine it would be difficult.

Mira Willow

Simply be E's rules they would be 16 up yes, but they don't have to be 18 or older if you choose to say have the son be 17 years of age.

sexomancy

Do you still have room for any other players?

Acid Lips

Occident

Mira Willow

Yes I am going to send those to all of you playing, along with the links to the threads.

Mira Willow

Update: Looking for someone to play the cousin role!

Galactic Druid

Ohhh, I'll play! Can I use the same character from our 1x1?
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mira Willow

My apologies, we found the player for that role, but my need a neighbor character in the future, so I will keep you informed.

Galactic Druid

Alright, In the meantime, I owe you a post!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!