what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawg

Green ripstop cargo shorts, red national championship t-shirt, Ryder Cup baseball hat, a smile
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Josietta

Pink Happy Bunny T-shirt and pink panties

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Dawg

@ Josietta - You haven't changed yet, where's your teddy bear
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Josietta

Quote from: Dawg on October 12, 2008, 10:52:58 AM
@ Josietta - You haven't changed yet, where's your teddy bear

Its only 9am here.. i just got up bout 30 mins ago. And no I left my stuffed doggie in bed. I gave up the bear when i was younger. >.<

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Lilias

Light turquoise ruched top, brown yoga pants, brown hiking boots.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Revolverman

Plaid Shirt and sweatpants

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Josietta on October 12, 2008, 10:57:02 AM
Its only 9am here.. i just got up bout 30 mins ago. And no I left my stuffed doggie in bed. I gave up the bear when i was younger. >.<

and he moved out, sad and forlorn, and is now living with me and my Pooh, feasting on hunny and hitting on all the hot girl bears ;D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bayushi

Beige-colored "pajama" pants, that I use for being around the house.

Also, my favorite t shirt.

Midnight Sky

still in my work clothes but...

a black quarter length sleeve, a white under shirt, light gray pants, and socks oh and a pretty, black and gray necklace
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Belladonna

A light-green tee shirt with green camouflage shorts.

Bliss

A brown shirt with puffed sleeves (think Snow White* and a sharply squared neckline with little diamondshapes lining the bottom of it, over a black tank top. Under that, a knee length 50's shaped skirt (kinda bell-shaped) with a painted look of reeds or dangling ropes and the occasional feather shape, in tan and green and brown, petering out to white at the hem. Green 3 inch heel round toe shoe with two thin straps, the heel is brown leather with a darker brown cap in contrast to the green of the shoe. Hair is bound in a low bun at the base of my neck.

I am freaking CUTE today!

And the total cost on this outfit, top to toes? $35.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Belladonna

I’m wearing pajamas, which consist of dark blue boxers and a 2003 World Series tee shirt.

Lithos

Heh, bathrobe like 80% of the time when I am home by myself.. I like how comfy they are.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Bliss

Quote from: Bliss on October 22, 2008, 04:04:52 PM
A brown shirt with puffed sleeves (think Snow White* and a sharply squared neckline with little diamondshapes lining the bottom of it, over a black tank top. Under that, a knee length 50's shaped skirt (kinda bell-shaped) with a painted look of reeds or dangling ropes and the occasional feather shape, in tan and green and brown, petering out to white at the hem. Green 3 inch heel round toe shoe with two thin straps, the heel is brown leather with a darker brown cap in contrast to the green of the shoe. Hair is bound in a low bun at the base of my neck.

I am freaking CUTE today!

And the total cost on this outfit, top to toes? $35.

This outfit again. I'm going to a wedding.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Josietta

my Virginia Tech Hokies Tshirt and a pair of dark denim jeans

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WyldRanger

Green t-shirt, blue jeans, red flannel unbuttoned to cover the arms cause it's cold and rainy today...again!

Belladonna

Blue track pants with white stripes down the sides, and a black Anaheim Ducks shirt.

Midnight Sky

a black zip-up sweatjacket, a light gray T-shirt, black sweat pants, socks, dark gray houseshoes, and a black durag. 
~ Laissez les bons temps rouler / Let the good times roll ~ ;)

| New O/Os | Original O/Os | Threads | Absences (24 Feb 2009) |

Revolverman

Lithos

Black socks... got stuck at comp for a while before i had time to hunt for the other stuff..

Edit: Now that I am at work I can happily report several improvements - pants included!
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Bliss

Going from the ground up:

Patent red pointy kitten heels
black knee-high stockings
calf-length skirt of curvy squares filled with softened diamond shape and uneven line patternings in red, brown, and white
Black V-neck shirt with a red short sleeve jacket, brass buttons and a brass-painted mesh leather belt
Hair is in a bun at my neck, and I'm wearing a lovely new gloss that gives my lips a cocoa tint and a dark vanilla flavor.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Green leather round-toed 4-inch heels (the heels are brown leather) and knee-high black stockings beneath brown wide-legged trousers, over which is a black puffed shortsleeve cowlnecked empire waist shirt that, if necessary, could double as a VERY short dress, hair down and pulled back into a low ponytail.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MusicNeverDies

Why does Bliss have such elaborate descriptions and nice close?!

Denim jeans. Striped red shirt.

Bliss

I am more likely to post here when I am dressed pretty, and in text clothing is a big On, so...*shrug* I hope you enjoy the descrptions, at least!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bayushi

A pair of Bayushi's black sweatpants, one of his big plain-black T-shirts, and his big grey fleece hoodie.

I love stealing his clothes.... :D