Magical Misadventures~ (yuri, ecchi, comedy, magical girl)

Started by bokotousamurai, January 27, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xenolord

Okay so, dunno if you guys are okay with me jumping in like this but... I had an idea I'd like to share, working off my previous one. What if said evil magical girl was an older one (not Rita Repulsa old here but like... late 20s) and has discovered her powers dwindling. What if she got in in her head that if she could collect enough sexual energy from younger magical girls, she could restore her own powers.

Also, what if said evil magical girl had 2 - 3 other magical girl's (I dunno, maybe traitors) working for her, in promise that they gain the knowledge that their boss hopes to invoke?

I dunno. Just an idea.

bokotousamurai

hmm...very good, gives our villain some motivation, though I'd say she needs magical and sex is good means of producing emotional energy. If the girls could lose their magic powers it gives them incentive to fight.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Xenolord

That it does. Heh... emotions... Sorry, brain slipped into Madoka for a second. Yea, I think giving them a reason to fight would be a much better idea.

Kaedia

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this avenue so far. So far the idea doesn't sound exceedingly appealing to me.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Yukina

I second Zefie's emotions. I liked the basic monster-of-the-week plot.

bokotousamurai

we're just venting, being a forum RP and all a monster of the week plot is going to better over all, but a main villain in the background could be something to work with.

Actually Rita Repulsa was mentioned, so I'm seeing a power rangers structure were the main baddie is always sending out monster of the week.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kaedia

I'm just having a bit of a hard time clicking with one part. I'm not much of a fan of the acquisition of power through sexual energy. I'm not saying I'm shooting it down I just would rather keep my character out of that if possible.

Having a Big Bad would add a focus, as I suggested earlier, but I don't know how I feel about having a single magical woman being that Big Bad.

I know, I know. I'm picky. There really isn't enough yet for me to completely gauge how I'd feel. I'll wait and see how it develops and chime in here and there.
[Absences and Apologies] -- [1/0 - Preferences] -- [Requests and Ideas] -- [YIM/Email/PM Requests]
My Status:
Open.
◄ The mark is a part of me, but it does not define me ►

Xenolord

Boko was right. I was shooting for a power rangers slash sailor moon kinda big bad. Sits on the sidelines and sends motds to do her work.

If you guys have another suggestion about why she's evil, I'll listen.