All You Need is Love and a Best Friend ((TheWhiteEmperor and AAA111))

Started by AAA111, June 20, 2010, 12:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

[OOC Sounds good to me..thanks]

She looked at Vincent in complete shock as blood came trickling out of his mouth. She kept shaking her head as he apologized to her. She leaned over and grab her phone out of her purse. She put her hands on him and shook her head. "Shhh stop don't apologize. You can't leave me. You just can't okay. Don't you dare leave me. I'm going to get you some help. Don't leave me. Just don't"

She dialed 911 and told them her emergency. "Please hurry" She added at the end. She laid her hands on his chest soothing him and trying to sooth herself at the same time. She has tears running down the side of her face. She had already looked around and she hadn't seen a thing. She was really scared and she didn't know what to do.

About 10 minutes later the medical team came and took him to the hospital. She held his hand the entire way to the hospital. She looked into his eyes and whispered "I love you..Don't ever leave me. Please" She kissed him on the cheek.

AAA111

[OCC-Shall I make a new thread and continue this? Continue here? Or start a brand new different roleplay? I'm up for anything. Your fun :) ]

TheWhiteEmperor

[OOC || My fun, or I am fun? Haha. I think a new thread, as a continuation of this, would be nice. We could go on with the story of Alexis and Vincent.]
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

AAA111

[OCC: Would you mind starting up the new thread for us..please :) ]

AAA111