Bimboification Urges

Started by Tankou, January 19, 2011, 04:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankou

Hey all. Here's a new idea I've been wanting to get lately. Lately I've been doing dom work but, for once, I want one of my stronger characters to be taken, broken down adn made addicted to sex, completely broken of will and resistence and only wanting more. (After a long and arduous bit of fighting it, of course)

My plan is to use a character named Ty Dao, who is a martial artist and overall tomboy, and have a male character drug, pin or tie her down and have his dirty way with her. Futanari arev also quite welcome to join the battle if no male wants to step up and take on the little firecracker. Ty Dao is about 5 feet tall, though she's quick and scrappy and always willing to fight.

Maybe someone wanted to teach her a lesson. Maybe it was a group that she had fought against that wanted to out her down for good. Maybe it was just some sadistic bastard who had seen her actions before and thought it would be poetic justice or fun to break an otherwise strong willed woman. one way or another Ty Dao goes missing off into sexland for a while and is forced to deal with too much pleasure and not enough capability to get away or fight back and is left, very quickly, to drown in the pleasure and lose her mind. what happens afterward would be easily discussed and I am pretty much open to anything. so long as the bimboification thing happens. Check my profile for my likes and dislikes and follow them through and i'm sure we'll have lots of fun ^^

Pm me about it soon please. I'm bored! XP

This is Ty Dao as I made her as a ninja. You can imagine her in any other type of outfit pretty easily so long as you remember the braid and that she wraps her boobs down. They're ab out the equivalent of a couple of d's on each side, at least comparitive to her size.