Interest Check - The MILF Games!

Started by Blinkin, February 04, 2017, 09:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

The Background

A group of friends, during a bitch session about girls and not getting any come up with a challenge that dares to be bold, daring and more than a little dangerous... but full of the potential of the sex that they're bitching about not having... if they dare to try...

The Challenge

Each guy must seduce and have sex with one of the MILF mothers of one of the friends... or more. For each success, points are awarded and bonus points for what sex act is completed... 1 point for oral, 2 points for vaginal and 3 points for anal. If the actual mother is seduced, all points are doubled! Proof must be provided, in any form that can be used to show success. A simple pair of damp panties isn't enough, but a bra of the appropriate size might be. Pictures always work as does some confirmable mark or element that would not be known without carnal knowledge.... and the tale has to be told. Only the mothers of the friends can be targeted for points. The one with the most points at the end of a month wins a date with the sister of their choice, that may include sex as well, paid for by the losers.

The concept

It's fairly simple, and may include incest, so be warned.

A group of friends has challenged each other to get into the panties of one or more of their MILF quality mothers... If they manage to catch their own mother, all points are doubled. But, only the mothers of the friends, and they can't tell anyone of the contest... of course, if anyone finds out, there may be hell to pay anyway, but surely a bunch of horny teenagers can pull this off, right?

For the game to work, there must be an equal number of guys and MILF's, and each MILF must be the mother of one of the guys. Sorry, no sisters, aunts or steps will work. Rape or force will not be part of this, other means of achieving the goal will be open for use... such as setting a MILF up with the help of the son or friends.

The idea is very basic in nature, so there will be the option of discussion with players to flesh things out more... No character will be under the age of 18, but to keep things somewhat realistic, no male should be much over that age... a 25 year old has little reason to be mixed with a bunch of 18 year olds who are having problems getting laid, right?

The actual gender of the player has no bearing on the sex of the character played. Again, there must be an equal number of MILF's and sons for this to work.A motherless guy doesn't have the same risks as the others because there's no chance of things getting back to mother dear and her blowing her top.

This will be about more than getting laid; there should be interaction between the mothers, the sons and so on. Things shouldn't be too easy and the boys should work for that first time a little... if they return for seconds is up to the mothers and boys, and will not generate any extra points in the totals... but you know, sometimes, you just want to hit that ass again, you know?

So, anyone at all interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chaeronea

Do you want potential players to just create guys for this RP? Or did you want them to create their moms as well?

Mathim

I came in thinking this might have been based on Milf Island, a reality show from 30 Rock. Not quite...but maybe you can use this for something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAzz8df0g2A
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

JoanieSappho

I have a great hunger for MILFs.
So, I guess you can put me down as interested in playing one of the guys.

Blinkin

Preferably, we would see some players interested in playing the MILF's, as that would probably be more entertaining.

No, I've never heard of the series; I don't watch much TV... it's mainly all of my own creation with a slight influence from an erotic story that I read a few months back.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Hobbes1266

Hmmm... would all of the friends have to be male?

Blinkin

Not necessarily, no. But, getting the big points would be a bit more difficult and any MILF would have to be willing to be at least bi for it to work out.

But, no, I wouldn't say that all of the friends have to be male.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Blinkin on February 04, 2017, 06:29:33 PM
Not necessarily, no. But, getting the big points would be a bit more difficult and any MILF would have to be willing to be at least bi for it to work out.

But, no, I wouldn't say that all of the friends have to be male.

I didn't ask, but ... young woman/milf is kind of a massive thing of mine, so thank you for this. I would offer to play one of each, with the promise that my milf and my girl wouldn't interact with each other (both to avoid 'cheating' and, well, I don't really like playing with myself (in that particulr way)), but that sort of thing is, of course, entirely up to you.

Hobbes1266

I think I would like my character be someone who overheard the discussion of the game and wanted to join, and if they refused ehe would threaten to tell on them. I might also make a milf who wouldn't interact with my other character.

Blinkin

My only concern here is that we would find a group of friends who's 80% female with designs on a smaller group of MILF's. I would be willing to entertain 1 female in the bunch, perhaps 2 depending on if there's enough people interested in playing, but I think that any more than that would make things really difficult to pull off as getting fucked via strap-on or other toy doesn't count as a success while being the one to do the screwing would.

And, I would have to shoot down the whole idea of blackmail to get into the game; it spoils the concept and there would still have to be a mother to offer to the pool. Part of the story is that all of the guys know each other and in theory, the MILF's do as well.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Hobbes1266

The blackmail characters mother would have still been up for the "game" but I can understand if it's a problem.

Blinkin

I'm shooting for a particular feel to the setting. Everyone knows each other. All the friends have been friends for some time, perhaps growing up together. The mothers know each other through the children and are, I would hope, at least on speaking terms, if not friends themselves. It adds a taboo element beyond simply ageplay and seducing an older woman. They could be comparing notes just as much as the friends would be, or keeping it to themselves as some guilty secret.

Why add in a semi-stranger who feels like he/she has to blackmail the friends to get into the action and include a mother with no connection to the others. Why the desire to be outside of the group at all?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

JoanieSappho

I was just thinking of a laddish/tomboy lesbian who was 'one of the guys'. And, quite possibly, one of the worst for the whole 'check her out!' stuff.  :P

But that's if we do have female characters, of course.

MagicalPen

Color me interested in playing one of the boys. I will be interested to see if we get enough MILF's interested in this.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Blinkin

Well, so far there's been interest from 3 people for playing one of the friends, one of those willing to play a mother as well. So, things aren't looking too good.

I would rather have individual players for each roll so that if one person drops, things won't immediately go to pieces, but with the amount of stated interest... may be a mute point.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Elven Sex Goddess

Michelle, a petite MILF who is mother to one of the boys that has entered in this game. 

A bit about Michele,  she has been a housewife, mother for the past eighteen years.   A stay at home mom.   Or in another word a trophy wife.   Who stayed in shape by being active.  Playing tennis, avid cyclist and doing yoga.  Who recently had her own world upset, beyond the fact her son is now in college.   For upon their son turning eighteen and entering college.   His father, her husband served her with divorce papers.   Having fallen for a work colleague that is fifteen years  their junior with a large ample bosom. 

Michele is just returning to the single, dating scene.   Despite being classified as a MILF.   She is quite naive and well ripe for just the right kind of seduction and well basically becoming that cougar guys love to talk about.   She's not truly a submissive.  Yet she fills in the role of being secondary in a relationship.   As her ex-husband had took the lead in making all the decisions.  Where they go out,  what movies they seen.  Or where they would vacation each year.

Not a big drinker,  enjoys wines.   Thus enjoys wine tasting venues.   Likes girlie things,  loves sexy lingerie and will wear such around the house.   Of course in the years past with raising a son, doing such was never a option.  Now that he has gone off to college.   She enjoys doing such now.   Not a natural blonde. Actually is brown hair which if not dyed has not yet started to turn gray.    Because she likes being a blonde.   She is self aware about the curtains matching the carpet.  So she shaves her pubic hairs off.   

Sexually she has a kinky streak.   Through that was never exhibited during the course of her marriage.   Her husband was bland,  straight missionary type of guy.   Never wanting to try other things.   Michele on the other hand was always wanting to try.   Like sodomy and such.   So not sure how she react,  as she is a virgin in that regards.   But she is more then willing to try.   Speaking of her ass,  that is her best asset,  she average bust,  for her height and weight.    Yet she got one of the asses one would like to line up behind.     

nailcrosser

Great idea, count me in for one of the boys.

Blinkin

Ok, that raises the potential total to 4 boys and 1 MILF... possibily 2.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

WhatLiesAbove