Push 2.0 - Interest Check (To Begin January 2014)

Started by Silver, December 08, 2013, 07:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

Disclaimer: A version of this game was started and ran during the spring and beginning of the summer before I needed to take a step away from Elliquiy; Now I am back and ready to try my hand at this once again. This will be run by myself and 2 other GMs, I do hope.

What's the game about?

I ended up coming up with this idea thanks to the movie Push but tweaking it around a little bit.

People with special abilities have been involved with the United States government for a number of years by this point in time. A special section called "Division" who hunts down these individuals, intent upon training them to be accents in wars as well as keeping the more powerful ones under lock and key. But there were other "Divisions" within other countries as well who were doing the very same thing.

In the year 2022, the American Division team begins rounding up those with special abilities after having developed a power boosting drug, that has be in development for years with failing results, except for on one person alone.  A Pusher was given the drug in the year 2020 with what seemed like another failing result, until the person awakens from what seemed liked death. Their abiltiy would have grown by ten fold thanks to the drug, leading to them taking over Division with malice intentions in mind.

In the two resulting years after the new leader of Division had been given the drug and taken over power, the section became even more secretive in reporting their findings to the government yet more than willing giving the information over  to the other "Divisions" scattered around the world. Others had been found who survived being injected with the drug while those unlucky others would meet their untimely deaths. The leaders all came together with the decision of rounding up all who were like themselves, wishing to get rid of those who they considered weak and keeping those who survived being given the drug.

Their madness wouldn't end there, once the ones who were like themselves were thinned out, they would next turn to the rest of the human race, those not born with the special abilities. Seeing who they could evolve into being like themselves while the rest of the human race would die, the beginning of genocide. A few members of Division wouldn't agree with the ideas of the others and they would leave beginning to warn the others just like themselves of the true intentions. Wishing to end things before they got taken too far. 

What types of characters are you looking for?

I would be looking for Characters who are deep within Division as well as those who are Non-Division. I want this to be a Protagonist vs. Antagonist type of game. For the moment I would only be accepting people who have special abilities rather than those who have none or are unaware of having ablities, given that Division's plan would still be within the first stage: thinning out those who have special abilities.

What about the sex?

I would like for this to be more of a plot driven game, the sex will be there but it's suppose to be more about the richness of the story rather than the short term victory of sexual gratification. But we shall see how that goes as I know many can balance the two and it can be tried within this game as well.

How would this all begin?

A 'Watcher' or two would have visions of what is to come, before receiving visits from a now former members of Division warning them even further of what is to come. Knowing that something needs to be done to stop those plans a bit of a resistance would be build, trying to come up with a plan to overthrow Division and save the world.

What's next?

If this is an idea that has intrigued you then please send a message my way with the subject line of Push; along with any questions or concerns that may be had. Also if you would like to help me run this as I have very little GMing experience then also send a message my way as well expressing your desire to do such.

This game will be placed in Non-Con Small Groups.

Place Holders

What side are you on?(Recruitment Thread) - You Are Here!

Now that you've picked a side. (OOC)

Who's Who (Character Index)

Where's Where (Locations Index)

Your GMs:

Silver

List of Abilities

Watchers

Watchers are psychics who have Precognition, or the ability to see the future. However, since the future is fluid and always changing, they aren't always 100% reliable (but usually still rank around 95-98%), due to the actions taken to garner a different result, and have to be vigilant to see all the changes to the future. Watchers' visions of the future in their direct sphere of influence are subject to frequent shifting. Watchers visions are like a sense of deja vu. Watchers can get visions at will. Drinking alcoholic beverages can temporarily enhance a Watcher's abilities. Some write down or attempt to draw their visions so that they are remembered fully.

More skilled Watchers develop their skills to degree where they can see the necessary choices, actions, and happenings, in order to gain the desired future.

Movers

Movers are powerful telekinetics who are trained to identify the specific atomic frequency of a given material and alter the gravitational field around it, usually causing the nearby air to appear warped. This allows them to move both animate and inanimate objects. Advanced Movers can work at the molecular level, creating energy shields in the air around them or create power fists and kicks, a strike that delivers three times the power of a normal punch.

Pushers

Pushers have two main psychic abilities. They can obtain information from a target's mind, and they can also control a target's mind. They achieve this by pushing(hence the name) their mind into their target's and either manipulating their thoughts or reading them.  They also have the ability to implant memories, thoughts and emotions into the minds of other people in order to manipulate them. The skill level of the Pusher determines how many people the Pusher is able to control at one time, and how vivid the implanted memories are. A powerful Pusher can push a large group of people at the same time, basically creating a personal army. A Pusher is able to make a person do anything the Pusher desires, even commit suicide. A Pusher's eyes indicate how powerful they are: their pupils will dilate to certain degrees depending on how powerful the push is.

The more powerful a Pusher, the more people they can control, along with it being faster and easier to control someone's mind.

Bleeders

Bleeders have the ability to emit high-pitched sonic vibrations(screams) to the point that they can shatter glass, break other solid objects and rupture blood vessels in people's heads, causing their target to bleed out. While using this ability, their pupils turn into vertical slits, like a snake's, because of synthetic materials implanted in them to protect their blood vessels from the effects of their own ability. They are also sometimes known as Screechers or Screamers.

Sniffs

Sniffs are highly developed psychometrics who have the ability to observe the past by "sniffing" objects. They can also use their ability monitor someone's movements, track them, solve crimes, and sometimes even glimpse the future of the object they are sniffing. Like bloodhounds, their ability is increased if they have tactile access to an object that has been in direct contact with the subject. Sniffs receive information in the form of images, which is why identifiable landmarks help increase their effectiveness.

Shifters

Shifters can temporarily alter the appearance of an object by manipulating patterns of light interacting with it. Once the illusion is established, it remains with the object for a short period of time. For example, a Shifter could touch a one dollar bill and alter it to appear as a one hundred dollar bill until the effect expires. The object shifted must have roughly the same dimensions as the object it is shifted into. The length of time that the effect will last is based on the Shifter's experience.

Wipers

Wipers are skilled at either temporarily or permanently erasing memories, an invaluable asset in espionage. Experience will dictate the accuracy of their wipes, though there is always the danger that they will eliminate a desired memory.

Shadows

Shadows are trained to block the vision of other clairvoyants, such as Sniffs, making any subject within their target radius appear "dark". Experience will enhance the size of the area they can shadow and the intensity of their shielding effect. Shadows need to be awake to manifest their ability, so it is common for a detail of two Shadows to operate in shifts while protecting a person or object for extended periods. Most Shadows are effective only against Sniffs, but some extremely powerful Shadows are able to block even Watchers.

Stitches

Stitches are psychic surgeons trained to quickly reconstruct cells to their previous or healthy state. Using only their hands, they can heal and even un-heal whatever they have done. For more detailed work, Stitches use a silver-based cream on their hands which acts as a conductor for their ability.

Phasers

Phasers can pass through any solid object. By utilizing psychical energies, in compound with the molecular structure of solid objects in the vicinity, Phasers pass directly through walls, speeding cars, closed doors, and humans. Proper practice with this power can train one to let bullets and other harmful projectiles to phase through the Phaser unharmed.

Porters

Porters can teleport vast distances by willing to be elsewhere.

By nature, Porters have a subconscious understanding of the invisible ties of the universe. This unrealized instinct is responsible for many psychic powers, and is greatly expressed in Porters. All they need to do is just "want to be somewhere else". It is a relatively unstable power at first, but becomes a breeze given enough practice.

Eventually Porters could develop their power to transport other people as well.

Changer

Changers have the ability to alter their appearance. Sometimes Changers take the appearances of others. Not to be confused with a 'Shifter' 

Rules

1. Watchers are not allowed to dictate other people's plots to them. Yes, the future is uncertain but unless it is agreed upon between people then it is best just to make your predictions stick to your own storylines not to mention that the GMs will also feed you very broad information about the future to use as well that can be for you or those around as well.

2. Pushers shall not push PCs unless it is agreed upon OOC. So yes Push non-con sex can happen just as long as it is cleared between the two players. The game is more than just the sex, please keep that in mind. Feel free to push the NPCs, once we have some up and going.

3. Each Character may only have One ability. Even if you are a second or third generation; Example: Both of your parents may have abilities: Example - The was Mother a Mover and the Father was a Pusher. You character could have inherited one of their abilities not both. (At some point a NPC or PC might be introduced being the very first to have more than one ability, someone that Division really wants to get their hands on to thicken the plot a bit. You want in on the juiciness then all you have to do is send a Message my way and we can begin working on it)

4. Issues had between Players will be addressed in messages to the GMs only. If the issues rise to a point that GMs feel that Elliquiy Staff need to be alerted; such will be done. There will be no calling one another out in the OOC or publicly on Elliquiy as a whole. If such is done, depending on the no matter the degree you will be reported to the Staff of Elliquiy and may be asked to leave the game.

**[In regards to Rules 1 & 2; If you dictate others plots and characters without OOC discussions/permission which also involve the GMs, it will be considered Godmodding. The first time such happens a warning will be given, the second time you will be asked to leave the game.]

Character Sheet

[b]►[u]FIRST LAST NAME HERE[/u]◄[/b][/size]

[b]【 AGE HERE 】[/b]

[b]【 GENDER HERE 】[/b]

[b]【 RACE 】[/b]

[b]【 ABILITY 】[/b]

[b]【 AFFILIATION: DIVISION OR NOT 】[/b]

[b]【 SEXUALITY 】[/b]

[b]► PERSONALITY GOES HERE[/b]

[b]► STORY GOES HERE[/b]

[i][b]►[/b] EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)[/i]

[b]〖 USERNAME GOES HERE 〗[/b]

(The and the X are for the character's Ons and Offs)

Approved Character Sheets

Syn -  Callie Del Noire
Patricia - Swordsman18
Lea - BarbaraGordan
Chupa - Helmut Todstern
Derek - Artorias20
Beatrix - Silver
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Callie Del Noire

Are old Characters from  Push allowed?

Silver

Yes, why each of you from the first game were contacted weeks ago, so I could kinda gauge who was still into this and who was not and if I had enough people to try and start this over once again.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Callie Del Noire

I got to dig up Syn to give you her sheet then. :D

Silver

I have it actually. Just waiting until I have few confirmed before making the new threads and posting that stuff over. But do you need a copy of your own sheet again?

Callie Del Noire

Nah.. I figure I can track the old thread down via our mutual post history and if you got that already I figure we're already ahead.

:D

Swordsman18

Patricia is going to be back as I am sure you all expected.

Patricia Lanye

【 24 】

【 Female 】

【 Caucasian 】

【 Sniffer 】

【 Division 】

【 Bisexual 】

✓ Commanding and experienced partners
✓ Mutual seduction
✓ Clean and new clothes
✓  Dominating others

✘ Bad hygiene
✘ Public sex
✘ gore

► PERSONALITY GOES HERE
There are two sides to her coin, one side is this very bubbly and fun girl that seems like the type that doesn't know much along with these moments that make it seem like she is clumsy and accidentally seductive. Actually, she is not that type at all. Patricia is a cold calculating girl that knows what she wants and has the drive to accomplish her goals. Many of her fellow sniffers hate her just because she seems so successful but no one is really sure why due to her bimboish facade.

Only her partner and boss know the side of her that got into Division and promoted to where she is today.

► STORY GOES HERE

They found her when they killed her father who had been using his abilities to track and kill a Division Manager. No one to this day knows how he did it but somehow he found the man and murdered him in his sleep with poison. Instead of just raising her in an environment where she would not learn of her abilities, they trained her and nurtured her abilities to find some slippery targets.

Division protocol and structure were all that she had. And that structure nurtured her core to be cold, nearly heartless as all she knew since she was a small child was being a tool for the Division.

EXCESS INFORMATION(Optional)

〖 Swordsman18 〗

Callie Del Noire

Here is Syn.. courtesy of Silver telling me where the old Bio thread was.

►Sinclair 'Syn' Dante◄

【 24 】
【 Female 】
【 Caucasian 】
【 Porter 】
【 AFFILIATION: Former Division, MIA 】
【 Bi-sexual 】

✓ Semi-public
✓ Rough
✓ Dominant
✓ Exhibitionist

✘ Bathroom games
✘ Mutilation
✘ Gore
✘ Anal

► PERSONALITY GOES HERE
Syn is an outgoing assertive woman, the fusion of two very dominant personalities. She is a hard charging go getter who goes for what she wants, take what she wants and doesn't like to not get it. She tends to lead with her fists, react hard and fast and keeps moving.

► STORY GOES HERE
Syn isn't the woman she was two years ago. She recalls being little Sinclair Dante, growing up and discovering her ability as a teleporter. She also recalls being a Division operative named Carl Tanner. She is the result of an experiment by Division that went terribly wrong. Whoever she really is now, Carl or Sinclair or some fusion of the two, she is completely dedicated to never getting into Division's hands again. She has Sinclair's recall and her memory palace, a memory device she uses to keep all her jump locations in her memory, and Tanner's training as a Division agent. The concept was to imprint a entirely new (and loyal) personality on a renegade, gaining a new loyal agent in a few days intensive work. What they got was a fusion of the agent and the girl that was anything but loyal. She turned on her experimenters. When she got loose of the lab she was 'created' in, she destroyed it along with the augmented pusher and wiper that were part of the process of 'creating' her.

Over the year or so after her escape, the 'Syn' personality has emerged from the mix of Tanner/Dante memories and personality. She is a focused operator determined to never go back into Division's hands. She uses her knowledge of Division's methods from Tanner to move about the country. From him she inherited skills in close quarters combat, avoiding detection, Division operation methods and a handful of 'safe houses' and bolt holes that Tanner set up off the books. From Dante, she inherited the girl's zest for life and passion for thrills. She operates with a mix of cold professional focus and a truly impressive fury that makes her a dangerous person to cross. Using her new found skills, knowledge of the 'shadows' and powers, she typically does quick hit runs for funds then moves to another city using a mix of teleporting, stolen vehicles and hiding on moving vehicles. Her primary goal is to keep clear of Division though the occasional memory from Tanner or Dante will cause her to impulsively act from time to time.

EXCESS INFORMATION
Perfect recall, keeps her jump locations in her 'memory palace'
Major tattoo fetish
Numerous piercings
Party girl
Maintains dozens of 'Jump havens'.

Kadigan

Very interested, here's what I came up with.

Lea Ward[/size]

【 29 】

【 F 】

【 Caucasian 】

【 Screamer/Bleeder 】

【 Division】

【 Bisexual 】

Personality ► Bit of a goofball, quips and not so serious remarks are generally used to mask any nervousness and trepidation Lea might be feeling. She knows when to take things seriously, but is never shy in trying to lighten the mood.

History ► Lea Ward grew up in a relatively normal existence in Dekalkb, Illinois. She was generally athletic and outgoing,  She was on the softball team during high school, went to school dances, and dated. However, when she was 16 her parents were killed in a car accident. Being placed into a foster care system (she was without god parents, and both her parents were only children) she grew tired of the place quickly and not wanting to wait the 2 years until she was legally an adult ran away.

She found that having no university education to speak of, and no marketable skills lent itself to quickly exhausting any job possibilities that didn’t involve flipping burgers. Remembering some friends that lived out west in California, she began to make her way out there, hitchhiking, stowing away, whatever she could do to travel that way.

Since striking out on her own she found the way harder than expected, and a trip that would take days for someone with money has taken her nearly 3 years to get only a few hundred miles. While she hadn’t turned to drugs like so many others, she’d still had a hard life having to beg, bum. She’d been beaten a few times and mugged, but managed to avoid being sexually assaulted. However, one evening a man attempted to force himself upon her and she screamed, louder and longer and harder then she ever had before. The man was dissuaded, thanks main to the fact that he was bleeding profusely from his eyes and ears. She herself was not unaffected, bleeding as well and waking up in a hospital.

The Division, piecing together what happened from a police incident report, intervened and took her in. Undergoing several operations to protect her eyes and ears, she also proceeded spend the next decade training, learning the full extent of her powers, as well as other skills the Division found useful. They made her into a believer over the next several years, giving her a home, a family, and a purpose, everything she’d been lacking.

BarbaraGordon

Helmut Todstern

CHUPA LA'ROI

【 33 】

【 MALE 】

【 CAUCASIAN】

【 PHASER 】

【 AFFILIATION: DIVISION 】

【 HETEROSEXUAL 】

✓Submissive Partners
✓Brutality
✓Sado-masochism
✓Leather

✘Dominant Partners
✘Gore

►Unlike most members of the American Division, Chupa was not originally from the United States, so most American pop culture is foreign to him. On top of that is a hunter's attitude, reveling in the hunt of both non-Division humans and "gifted" humans. While he is not a Sniffer, he does act animal-like during the hunting process, and easily shifts between this and his more sane appearance: back straight, no nonsense, and brutal to new members of the Division. Though a "perfect being", he is susceptible to the charms of women, like a modern Samson.

► Chupa La'Roi was originally a member of the German Division before requesting to visit this new "Mecca" for individuals with special abilities. At first averse to the drug the Americans were sharing, he accepted it wholeheartedly, though the influx of power warped his already unstable mind further into darkness. The last two years have been spent hunting down the weak and filthy, imperfect humans, and recruiting non-Division superhumans to the cause. By any means necessary. Years of training in Special Forces combat and guerrilla tactics have sharpened his senses, and a strict adherence to the goal of supreme perfection drives his life each and every day, hoping that one day he won't have to deal with the pathetic human scum. His phasing powers strengthened by his new comrades-in-arms, he promises to make that wonderful day seem closer and closer. 

〖 Helmut Todstern 〗

Silver

Everyone's sheets look good so far, I will be rereading over then and let people know if anything needs to be expanded.

I also want to note that I will not be beginning this second attempt until January 2014, so that the holiday madness may pass.

Dragonslayer

Derek Robertson

【24】

【Male】

【Caucasian】

【Bleeder】

【Division】

【Straight】

✓ Rough Sex
✓ Strong personality
✓ Biting
✓ Foreplay

✘ Someone with a weak-will (I.e. He don't like easy partners)
✘ Bathroom Play
✘ Vore

► Derek is what you would call first and foremost, a Contrary his ideals make him angry to alot of people, but he is the one that puts himself through all of it and he doesn't plan on letting go to anything about his past, he is also quite proud of his powers yet he hates ll those who have them calling them "Heathens to God" he is a ruthless fighter and will stop at nothing to kill all those he deems heathens, he also hates his fellow co-workers at division, and if given the chance he'll kill them as well, but they are just a means to an end with him. So all in all he is a demented character with a blood-lust of all those who have taken the drug or are born with the powers.

►Derek was born in a caring family of four, his parents, himself and his brother, they all lived a good life till one day they were all stricken with a airborne toxin that ravaged there bodies, so in a desperate measure to save their lives they went to a Snitch so they could e healed, but he refused all kinds of treatment to them, saying that someone told them that one day one of them would turn on them and start killing them without remorse, and just left them to die from there disease.

Derek and his brother were furious and demanded that they be cured, but to no avail so in a moment of grief they slew the doctor were he stood and stole some drugs that was said could help them, their whole family took the drugs but it didn't do what it was supposed to, instead of curing there disease it worsen the effects till they all died, that is except Derek who returned from the dead, that same night.

The sight he saw was to much to bear all those he cared for were dead in front of him, he screamed in agony so hard that the glass that surrounded him broke as well as outside, it was there he found out what he had become, he took it as a sign from god to kill all those with powers for vengeance, so he started killing all those he deemed a heathen with cruel efficiency, after one such kill, the division asked if he wanted to join, and with a new twisted idea in his head, he decided to join them so he can kill of as many people with abilities as he could, and then kill off the division.

His plans are still in motion....

With all that happened to him and whatnot, he is still redeemable but he needs someone to remind him of his humanity.

〖 Artorias20 〗

Silver

Beatrix 'Trixie' Porter

【 20 】

【 Female 】

【 Caucasian 】

【 Watcher 】

【 Non-Division 】

【 Bi-Curious 】

Hair: Blue and Purple
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 124 pounds

✓Seduction
✓Romance
✓Anal
✓Losing a bit of control

✘Bathroom Play
✘Weakness in Men
✘Torture

► Beatrix at times can come off as a bit of a aloof person, not really opening up unless one took the time to attempt trying to do such. Around those who she knew a bit outspoken and pushy while having a quietness about her.  Her emotions were ones which could go from one extreme to the next when feeling pressured or scared. There was a deep hatred had for Division and what they had taken away; the sense of belonging that went away when they took her father.

► Beatrix is a second generation Watcher having gained the ability from her father. The man had taken the time to show that being able to see the future was not a curse but a blessing in disguise. He had taught her that with every action was a different reaction which could effect how the future would take shape, not meaning that decisions which people made could be predicted for the mind was a complex thing. When Beatrix was seventeen years old Division came and took her father away, she was only spared because they didn't know she had the same ability. The memory of people in suits carrying her father away, haunted Trixie for close to a year sending the young woman into a deep depression and proving to have an effect upon her ability before finally snapping out it, effectively ending the block that had come to her visions as well. 

In the past two years Beatrix has been trying to keep to herself as much as possible, hearing whispers that Division has begun taking people once again but in such a way that told they were up to something, even if a vision hadn't come about it as of yet.

Beatrix had begun drinking a bit after finally gaining control of her abilties once again, finding that it intensified her visions. Due to that discovery she now drinks once a day, not to the point of becoming drunk but enough to try and have a sharper mind ready to receive visions when they come. Many notebooks were had filled with writings and drawings about visions and past dreams had about everything, even those who had gifts like herself who had never before been met,  wondering if they were all small pieces to a much larger puzzle at the end of the day.

〖 Silver 〗

Callie Del Noire

Guessing since it's nearly 3 weeks since silver was on that this is dead again.

Kadigan

Shame, I was really looking forward to this. If anyone wants to do it as one on one feel free to msg me.

Swordsman18

I am going to talk to her about it and then I may very well run it myself if she is uninterested.

RainyHigh

If this is still open, I am interested in applying.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Silver

Swords and I will be having a discussion in the next few days. Sorry I was MIA doing other things elsewhere. Stay Tuned..