Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Yes, for shooting out windows with a wrist-rocket (it's an advanced slingshot for those who are unfamiliar).

Ever steal from a friend?

Ash

Mmm by stealing you mean borrowing and never returning? Or drunkenly taking their dictionary then yes..

Ever done something strange while drinking?

Phantomhive

Yeah went to pick up this guy then within 5 minutes realized he was my cousin. Oops.

Ever done anything strange while straight?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Ash

;D
I'm a strange one..so yes. Lol
I once compared boobs with the local drag queens I became friends with... how does one make them so realistic?
Haha.

Have you ever stolen something?

Phantomhive

Yes your heart. ;D

Have you ever lost something that you think you will never find again just to find it in the least expected or last place you look?
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

yobo

Several times.

Have you ever found out something about a friend that you would never have expected in a million years?

Phantomhive

Oh yeah I had a bestie hen i was in my 30s and He was hot to begin with.

About a year ago this lovely looking woman meets me at 'our' hangout and announces she was my bestie from back then OMG she looked hotter than he did. True story.

Ever answered the door n*k*d  and shocked who was at the door?

yobo

I have not.

Have you ever thrown a weirdly themed party?

Phantomhive

I dont know if its weird but had a cosplay party when the devil is a part timer first aired weird but fun

Ever had a day where you just wanted to be all out lazy?

yobo

Yes, way too often probably. :P

Have you ever gone skiing?

Phantomhive

Yes but had a hard time standing u on skis lol

Have you ever had a snow mishap. Plows included.

yobo

Several of those. :P

Have you ever shoplifted?

Phantomhive

yea only when desperate.

Have you ever picked up a call saying hi (insert name here) only to find out it wasn't who you thoought it shouldl have been?

yobo

I have. And have had that done against me as well, when a friend greeted me with this cute nickname he used on his girlfriend. :P

Have you ever been pick-pocketed?

Rhedyn

Not guilty. I'm far too paranoid about stuff like that... that or I have and never realised  >.>

Guilty or not guilty of falling asleep in the sun and getting burnt?

yobo

I've been burnt in the sun, but never because I fell asleep.

Have you ever met a celebrity you admire in real life?

Codswallop

Not guilty, I don't meet celebrities that much.

Guilty or not guilty - you have met a person who remembered you, but you didn't remember them, so you totally faked it and pretended you did.

Dahling

Guilty.  Guilty, on a weekly basis, even. 

You've gone out without your money/debit card and not realized it, until the time came to pay.

Codswallop

Oh my, terribly guilty. It's happened more than once.

Guilty or not guilty: You have stuffed your bra or underwear with the attempt of fooling people.

Rhedyn

Not guilty. I've really never seen the point in doing that ~shrugs~

Are you guilty or not guilty of finding and trying to guess what's in a Christmas present before Christmas day?

Kurzyk

Guilty! Down to an art... It started with finding the secret parental hiding places, and after a few shakes, rattles, learning how to un-tape boxes to discover the hidden treasures before re-taping them back up.  :D

Now I just like being surprised. -chuckles-

Ever ridden on the top of a moving car?

Codswallop

Not guilty, I choose life.

Guilty or not guilty? You broke something and tried to pretend someone/something else did it (for example, blamed it on the dog).

Phantomhive

Not guilty because the dog really did do it and I had a pet cam vid to prove it hehehe

Next person hadnt cleaned the fridge out to find a smell they couldnt figure.

Codswallop

*sigh* Guilty, I've let some strange aromas accumulate in my fridge before investigating. What can I say, I'm a bachelor.

Guilty or not guilty? You've knowingly allowed yourself to be photographed in a state of undress.

Aiyanna

Guilty! Knowingly and willingly :D Erotic photography is definitely an 'On'

Guilty or not guilty: you lied to your parents once about where you were 'really' going in your teenage years.
When you message me, please use the same message thread every time.
Ideas
O/o's