USS Kinkiness - going where no man or woman has gone before (Interest thread)

Started by kaz, August 11, 2010, 04:06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Yup, feel free to join, we need Helm (flight control), Intelligence, Marines if you fancy it, Counsellor and the XO spot is still open.

I have a lot of experience running Trek games, so this one will have missions as well as down time. 
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

orderNchaos

Let me know if this meets your needs....

Name: Xander Grayn
Race: Orion
Position: Executive Officer
Sexual Likes, dislikes, desires, needs, fantasies: Bisexual.  Being an Orion open to at least try most things.
Background: Xander Grayn spent his childhood as a runner for the Orion syndicate.  Arrested one day attempting to run weapons through Deep Space 4 for a Ferengi black market trader, Xander was given a chance to turn his life around by the Captain of DS4.  Transfered to Earth and enrolled in Star Fleet Academy, Xander proved very adept and flexible in learning the skills needed to command star ships.  Having spent most of his years running small cargo ships for the Syndicate, Xander was at home in space and quickly found himself at the helm of smaller star ships.  His natural Orion physique and allure allowed him to quickly work his way up the ranks through friendships and relationships.  Xander's character and personality made him a very capable diplomat, making him a natural selection for Executive officer on a deep space starship.

kaz

Very nice, I will get the rp up tonight.  Woo hoo...to boldly go...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

SWEEET

I'm getting all the info together now.

BUT I really need some villians.  I want to have some nasty aliens appear from time to time.  We will have a central villain to the game but want some smaller guys to do stuff when needed.  Let me know if this interests you.

elfguy

I can switch to a villain if you want kaz, if anything you know I can post often, I'm just not sure how scary I can make it.
----

kaz

We will all play occasional villians, but I think Pockets is gonna bring the big bad villian in.  *laughs eviliy*

elfguy

----

kaz

Scotty Rage

Also, if it comes down to it, our females can pull some double duty now and then possibly until we get more?  And I don't mind doing the same if needed.  And FS has a really hot female character too...the question is is she into guys?  :P

orderNchaos

I'm pretty versatile!  If you need me to bring in an occasional baddie here or there just let me know. 

kaz

fallensaviour

Quote from: rage0976 on August 16, 2010, 03:31:30 PM
Also, if it comes down to it, our females can pull some double duty now and then possibly until we get more?  And I don't mind doing the same if needed.  And FS has a really hot female character too...the question is is she into guys?  :P

my character is male...i was quoting elfguy

Scotty Rage

elfguy

Ya Kathy is straight. Altho she could learn to enjoy sex from anything really if pushed to it :P
----

Kunoichi

Hmm.  If there's a holodeck, then perhaps there could be a holographic ship's Counsellor.  Like the doctor in Voyager, only not a doctor...

kaz

We have a counsellor, but a hologram could be fun.  He could be a Doctor, we could easily have an EMH program.

Scotty Rage

Or she could be a doctor...  :P  Not all of them have to be bald and stuck up.  >.>

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: rage0976 on August 17, 2010, 10:44:44 AM
Or she could be a doctor...  :P  Not all of them have to be bald and stuck up.  >.>
Are you calling my character bald and stuck up?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Scotty Rage

Er, no?  >.>

So as it happens, I already have a need for our red shirt girl as I need someone to play at least one of the members of my security detail, or both if she likes.  :P  So posting it here to make sure she gets the message.

kaz

Now now boys, no arguing or the Captain might have to take you both to task. 

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

orderNchaos

Scotty Rage

Quote from: kaz on August 17, 2010, 11:18:19 AM
Now now boys, no arguing or the Captain might have to take you both to task.

Aaaand this is supposed to discourage me...how?  >.>

orderNchaos

Scotty Rage

Dude, you have no idea.  My character is going to make Worf look like a nice guy.  :P  He's a straight up dick.