4 words in Jail

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crovonovin

Prefect Mos

Inkidu

Conjugal visit day, please?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

Inkidu

You're name is Big-Bruno?
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Prefect Mos

Inkidu

Prefect Mos

Inkidu

Cell transfer now, please!

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Prefect Mos

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

leelan

*laughs* your beard tickles there!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Prefect Mos

leelan

Prefect Mos

leelan

now dig that hole babeh!!

Prefect Mos

Crovonovin

Hopeless here, escape impossible.

Prefect Mos

saturnschild

Whats with the carrot ???
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Prefect Mos

leelan

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil