Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantomhive

*looks innocent* Whatever do you mean *actually looking very guilty but wont admit it*

The next person still believes in Santa.............. up to a point
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Phantomhive on December 15, 2015, 02:20:20 AM
*looks innocent* Whatever do you mean *actually looking very guilty but wont admit it*

The next person still believes in Santa.............. up to a point

I loved this one, so I had to jump in! While I said before I believed in Santa until I was at least ten, that was my belief in the big jolly fat man in the red suit.

I fully believe that Santa, and the Christmas spirit is alive in many of us. If you can look at the world with a sense of child like wonder, while being able to see what is right and wrong...Santa is very much alive in you!

The next person likes Halloween more than Christmas?
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Deamonbane

Never celebrated Halloween, so I guess Christmas is better... still, not too great.

The next person has a mind game that they use to fall asleep.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phantomhive

Especially now with what I have been through. My screensaver is a giant pocket watch from a game I play. I stare at it and it kinda hypnotizes me to sleep. I guess somewhat like counting sheep, yeah.

The next person has had a nightmare or two before.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Oh yeah, I've had nightmares. Most of mine involve car crashes for some reason, I've never been in one, but I dream about them all the time.

The next person to post owns an article of clothing they consider to be lucky.

Phantomhive

yup more than one thou seeing as I cosplay.

Next person hasnt cosp[layed but would like to find out what all the hype is about.

And if you have what is your favorite cosplay.

Codswallop

I haven't cosplayed myself, but I've seen some amazing cosplayers at conventions and such. So I guess I'd like to find out what all the hype is about. What's your favorite?

The next person has worn crotchless undies, assless chaps, or some other article of clothing designed for easy access.

Phantomhive

Quote from: Codswallop on December 15, 2015, 05:59:08 PM
I haven't cosplayed myself, but I've seen some amazing cosplayers at conventions and such. So I guess I'd like to find out what all the hype is about. What's your favorite?

Isn't it obvious some random BB character who shall remain nameless lol

QuoteThe next person has worn crotchless undies, assless chaps, or some other article of clothing designed for easy access.

Umm yeah guilty as sin it comes with the bdsm territory majorly lol

Next person likes me for who I am. And the questions I ask lol

Codswallop

Quote from: Phantomhive on December 15, 2015, 06:04:57 PM
Next person likes me for who I am.

How right you are!  :-)

The next person has played with an electric paddle, violet wand, or similar implement designed for electrical play. And liked it.

Phantomhive

Can neither confirm or deny that sorry lol

Next person has played with an electric paddle, violet wand, or similar implement designed for electrical play. And liked it.

Codswallop

The answer is yes, and I didn't like it. Electric play isn't my kink.

The next person has played with nipple clamps. And liked it.

Phantomhive

Pass.

Next person has some way out there kinks.

Codswallop

Guess I'm guilty, huh?

Next person has some not-very-out-there kinks, but some kinks nonetheless.

Phantomhive

Not guilty my kinks are definitely way out there hehe

Next person has a dark side they would like to explore.

Codswallop

Oh lordy do I have a dark side. I didn't even know I had it until I joined E and started writing smut. I'm fairly shocked at myself.

The next person has forbidden desires they would like to explore.

Phantomhive

So very guilty maybe we could explore them sometime.

Next person wants to explore said dark side.

Codswallop

Oh yes, I want to explore every side I can find and then some!

The next person has worn clothing specifically designed for the opposite gender.

Phantomhive

Cosplay has you go that way lol so yes.

Next person wants to be my BFF

Codswallop

But of course!

The next person has has photographs taken of themselves in a state of undress.

Phantomhive

Not guilty but want to be I am very body conscious.

Next person Misses E when they an't get a rp fix.

Codswallop

Seriously guilty. I love this place and miss it when my internet goes down (which is often, joys of living in the sticks).

The next person uses RPs to get what they don't get in real life.

Undine

In a way, you're right.  Since I rarely RP 'real world' anything, and usually stay mostly in the realm of sci fi or fantasy or alternative history?  I suppose you certainly could say I get something out of RPing I don't get out of real life!

The next poster has a guilty secret love they're dying to share with the E community, and this is their golden opportunity!
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

NomadicNovak

Umm *looks around....  no... well....  I love you Vampyre Valkyrie!!! *coughs* um sorry.

I'm guessing the next person is totally awesome!

Codswallop

Sorry, the next person is totally lame.

Anyway, the next person has a secret crush on someone here at E and hasn't told them yet.

JadeArwen

yes indeed....

the next person will be tired of little kids?