Two Sentence Stories

Started by Esoteric Myobi, October 23, 2014, 09:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

The idea behind this game is simple -- write a story in two sentences!-- but sometimes it's harder to give a short and concise summary than it is to write an elaborate and flowing paragraph. ;)

Since Halloween is right around the corner, I'll start us off with something on the creepy side, but don't feel as if you're limited to any particular theme/genre!

The starry sky and candlelight lend a mesmerizing quality to her beautiful sapphire eyes. Pity they don't taste as amazing as they look.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kerri

She walks on, searching in silence, her breath making little puffs of steam in the air. Her arms outstretched feeling her way, her voice softly calling your name, as blood drips from her fingers.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Nowherewoman

Three entered, one left. But at least she's not so skinny now.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

jaberwok

"You once told me that the true test of love is to let go, to wait to see if your lover returns to you," she whispered as she released his hand, and his surprised face vanished silently into the silky darkness of the icy crevasse. "Somehow, I very much doubt that you will."
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"
         - Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll

~ Apologies and Absences (Last Updated: 4/15/2013) ~
Jaberwok's Ideas: Last New Update: 4/15/2013

Oniya

I woke alone in the middle of an untamed wilderness on a strange new world.  Then night fell, and the creepers came.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Josietta

Her mother always said love always took a lot of hard work, a few tears, and sometimes a little blood, or a lot. She stood over the pumpkin patch, covered in dirt, wearing her gardening gloves and holding a shovel as the last bits of dirt were tossed on to cover a tuft of dark hair.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Dovel

"Honey please keep your hands to yourself," she whispered in the darkness to me from across the bed. I have no idea what she is taking about for I was not touching her at all.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Esoteric Myobi

Ooh, these stories are awesome~

-thrilled and impressed-

If television's taught me one thing about the high life, it's to doll yourself up for the hubby and have a martini ready with a peck on the cheek when he comes home. There's something to be said about a man who can't handle his arsenic.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kerri

I've heard it said, "A brilliant mind is a terrible thing to waste." That's why I'm sure to devour every last morsel.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Nowherewoman

I see a face in the mirror, exotic and lovely, but frightening, with intense ruby eyes.

It is not my own.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Kerri

The screaming won't stop and it needs to. My sanity is at stake, for the noise is coming from within me.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Esoteric Myobi

My heart skipped a beat in eager anticipation as the soft curves of her body pressed against me; her breathy sigh of "I want you in me so bad right now," a murmured moan against my ear.

It wasn't until I felt the piercing pain shooting through the side of my head, saw the sight of blood staining her lips crimson and glimpsed the mangled piece of flesh between her pointed teeth that I realize she meant it literally...

Note to Self: Need to get the brain off of the cannibalism train tracks ::)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

KatKwik

Blood gushed everywhere and her heart thumped with fear as it was ripped out and crushed between the fingers of the skeleton man. That stupid dream again, why couldn't she just dream of fluffy clouds and silly things...

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Esoteric Myobi

Upon opening the door of my refrigerator, a sense of never-ending doom envelopes me in a dark embrace as the pit of my stomach drops into a vortex of spine-tingling horror while my mind screams bloody murder at the top of its lungs.

It's empty. :'(

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Laura

It was at the end that she found her new beginning, in the morning she would pack and wait for darkness to shroud her escape. And so she made her way out through the tunnel she had dug herself which would take her under the wire fences which were erected to keep her in.

Dovel

Why do I dream of being a man, why? I should forget such dreams of joy, of pleasure so high, for alas I am simply a fly.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Esoteric Myobi

As the first drops of rain began drumming against my windowpanes, I headed downstairs to the storm cellar with some light provisions to tide me over for the next few hours. I've been told that the sound of a hurricane passing is similar to that of roaring wind...for some odd reason this hurricane sounds uncannily like boards being hammered against my storm cellar door... :o

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~