A one on one.

Started by SpirituallyAddicted, January 12, 2007, 11:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpirituallyAddicted

Taken and in process.

SpirituallyAddicted

The name, Fall of the Demon Slayer. A one on one concept and probably last idea I'll use so I don't get in over my head with posting.

Basicly there are three demon brothers with a bet to see who can gather the most souls to bring back to hell and feed off of. Once a soul is taken it can feed the demon for nearly a hundred years. The stronger the soul the better the feed. Though one brother made the mistake of killing the partner of police officer Alex Webb as well as exposing himself in the process during his attempt to charm a college student walking home alone one night. Aparently his cocky nature got the best of him causing him to show his true form as he ripped the man to shreds in front of her, then disposing of the young girl student.

Fortunately back up came in time before he was able to do the same to Alex. After two years she quit the force and did research on finding out just what the hell that thing was that killed her friend. Filling her head with as much information that she could and training her body to combat the monster she went out on her own to hunt it down. The problem is, these demons can take the shape of the human form while on Earth. She's made leads though, killing off demon lackies and earning the humorous nickname from the brothers, Demon Slayer. Still she's turning into a threat and the only way to end it is to kill her or drag her down into the depths with the other souls they have collected.

Looking for detailed posting ability (at least two paragraphs). Someone who can work out a freeform fight scene well. The demon's gonna win but you gotta give the girl a few good hits in. The only way the demon can drag a soul into hell is if the soul or person willingly becomes his. Which will make the story interesting since I don't plan on having the female main character killed. The demon has the ability to alter form, rip holes in time and space, freeze time completely and alter reality. Really there's so much he can do compared to what he can't. The demon is highly intelligent, he's got a personality and isn't a mindless beast so a lot of mind games and word play would be cool.

CaptainErotica

this osunds liek it could be interesting. If you don't find anyone else willing to try it i'd be happy to give it a go.

SpirituallyAddicted

Think I found someone Rob, should have asked yesterday when I first posted it! -bonks you-

Ahem... sorry... coffee hyper and still kinda chilly.  ;D

CaptainErotica

Ow!...okay...yeah been a busy few days. Oh well if it doesn;t work out I'm still available.

SpirituallyAddicted

I'm sure (despite reasoning screaming otherwise) I'll think of more ideas to jump on in the future.

SpirituallyAddicted

And as expected I have thought of another idea for perhaps not a long running one on one.

Picture yourself, a reasonably young man in your mid to late twenties, never one to think you'd ever settle down. Until one day the love of your life walks into your office, you knew it the moment she looked into your eyes and smiled. Sure she's a bit older but who can put an age on love at first sight?

After a few weeks of dating she brings you home to meet the family? So you discover she's a devorcee with a teenage daughter, who of course instantly hates your guts. But surely in time she'll warm to the idea of being in her life, right? Of course acceptance takes a while... but two years so far? But still things are good, you've married at least the perfect woman now, life can't get any better. Actually no, but it could get worse.

A car accident claims the life of your wife... who's left stuck raising her teenaged daughter after she's gone since her real father is lost somewhere in Brazil with the bubbly young intern. The girl is an utter nightmare, she's failed senior year once already and she's going on nineteen. She has an aweful grunge metal band that practices everyday in the garage. Tattoos have been appearing on noticeable parts of her body and she's in danger of failing her senior year yet again, resulting in her permanent suspension of school. Oh, and let's not forget, she hates you with what seems every fiber of her being. You feel too young for this responsibility but you promised your wife you'd take care of her. What are you suppose to do to get control of her before things go from worse to down right horrific?

Basically a idea of tough love, Elliquiy style. Plot would be nice and detailed writing even if I don't see the story running for too long.

CaptainErotica

Hmm...where would it begin before or after the crash.  I'm assuming that with the nature of the story it would be more about him trying to save the daughter and perhpas earn her love as a father. Or would it there be a more intimate type of love invovled? It sounds good either way.

SpirituallyAddicted

Well I mentioned Elliquiy style, so yeah somewhere down the line there would be something more going on then just then him just wanting to be her step-dad. Though since I love plot that can easily not happen until much later. The main point being to if anything earn her friendship however he can and more so smack a reality check on her. And yeah this would be after her mom's death.

CaptainErotica

That works for me. I'll send you a PM a little later.