News:

Main Menu

Fallout 3 Review

Started by ZK, October 31, 2008, 01:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

Ohhhh, yes, I have a ton of those from venturing through the tunnels to the Capitol Mall.  I must sell those too. Lol.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 20, 2008, 01:09:18 PM
Ohhhh, yes, I have a ton of those from venturing through the tunnels to the Capitol Mall.  I must sell those too. Lol.
I want to smoke them and take a bunch of med-x with some whiskey! The apocalypse is depressing. Though I have to admit going through Paradise Falls with the 10mm machingun and killing slavers were awesome! Plus taking a pistol to the leader. I got to remember to sell his finger. Needless to say, Paradise Falls is no more.   
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avi

Is getting ranks in Barter worth it?  Does it really help you get better prices for things, or does it not really give you much?

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 20, 2008, 01:21:59 PM
Is getting ranks in Barter worth it?  Does it really help you get better prices for things, or does it not really give you much?
I haven't really put a lot into barter but it does effect buying a selling a lot, from what I hear.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Avi

I know right now I'm only getting about 50% of what things are worth when I sell them.  Might as well put all my skill points into Barter when I next level-up to see what happens.

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 20, 2008, 01:30:55 PM
I know right now I'm only getting about 50% of what things are worth when I sell them.  Might as well put all my skill points into Barter when I next level-up to see what happens.
Yeah mines about twenty. I think one around fifty will break even.

Avi

Question:  If Lucas Simms got killed by Burke, can you still disarm the bomb in Megaton and get your house?

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 20, 2008, 01:38:55 PM
Question:  If Lucas Simms got killed by Burke, can you still disarm the bomb in Megaton and get your house?
Yep. His son drops off the reward. Take his swag though and store it. It's not that great but the hat is top notch for savvy looks! :D Plus he has a Chinese A.R.

Avi

Heh, no cowboy hat for me.  Motorcycle helmet and raider armor, ftw. :P 

Destiny Ascension

I liked using the Regulator Duster and Shady Hat, they just looked so awesome from 3rd person.

That or Recon Armor from the Brotherhood of Steel for the last mission. Even though it says to let the tin can do the work, I still want payback from them bastards! :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Beauty

We should all get screenshots of our characters and post them ^^
~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Inkidu

Quote from: Beauty on November 20, 2008, 03:11:36 PM
We should all get screenshots of our characters and post them ^^
I'm on the 360 no screenshots.

Avi

Same here... my guy looks like a homeless biker. :P

Inkidu

Talon combat armor, biker goggles, and Red's bandanna.

Beauty

~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O

Destiny Ascension

I have Ps3...I'll see if I can take a picture or something. :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Avi

Okay, where on earth is the entrance to Tepid Sewers? :(

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 20, 2008, 07:03:46 PM
Okay, where on earth is the entrance to Tepid Sewers? :(
Follow it as close as you can. You're looking for a manhole cover. It's very out-of-the-way.

ZK

The Strength Bobblehead is in Lucas Simms' house by the way. Be sure to pick that up.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Inkidu

Quote from: ZK on November 21, 2008, 06:44:33 AM
The Strength Bobblehead is in Lucas Simms' house by the way. Be sure to pick that up.
Well if you blew up Megaton... um well don't worry, be happy!

Avi

Burke was an asshole, so I decided to report him to Simms. :P

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 21, 2008, 11:05:24 AM
Burke was an asshole, so I decided to report him to Simms. :P
You got Simms killed then, but it's good karma.

Avi

Indeed I did, but I still disarmed the bomb.  And I got his chinese Assault Rifle. XD  On another note, where can I get fission batteries?  I need one to make my Railway Rifle.

Inkidu

Quote from: aviationrox on November 21, 2008, 11:45:50 AM
Indeed I did, but I still disarmed the bomb.  And I got his chinese Assault Rifle. XD  On another note, where can I get fission batteries?  I need one to make my Railway Rifle.
Around. They're kind of random. They're not the hardest thing to find. Pressure cookers are tougher.

Avi

I got one of those in Minefield, along with a crutch.  Already had the steam assembly thing.