seeking EX Dom for play... M or F (revised 7/9)

Started by Leighdy, January 29, 2010, 01:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

I have this modern plot idea that I would like to try...

A young girl, maybe 16 to 18 is on some kind of trip, preferably to somewhere in Asia... maybe a missionary trip with her church or a won trip from school for her grades... she gets distracted and has soon lost her group... she takes out a cell to call her ((whomever had been the adult of the group)) and just as she searches the number the phone is snatched out of her hands by some unknown thief and shortly dissapears in the throngs of people... she stands there defeated... not sure what to do know, so she searches for places.. stores hotels, trying to find directions to the hotell she was staying at with her group... she ends up getting lost and soon it becomes dark as she wonders the streets alone... not paying attention she did not notice the person coming up behind her and throwing a black sack over her head, ties and carries her throwing her in the back of a truck... basically at this point she will be inspected, cleaned and dress for auction... her price high for her virginity...

Okay so I have a new request for ya'll. First I must say that I'm really starting to find my roots again when it comes to what I look for in an RP partner. While I do enjoy great erotic and smut scenes, I am really more interested in writting a story. Chracter depth and plot are a must and I would like to have something at an epic level that includes a wide variety of characters and scenes from fighting to traveling and of course the erotic based scenes. I also must say that I love going over plot and character details with my partners. This is an absolute must here. The more I hear of ideas from others the more muse I have. It's just as fun to shoot ideas back and forth as it is to write the actual story to me.

Now on with my ideas..

The fallen Angel
My character would be a fallen angel for some reason. My partners character can be anything they would like, ie: elemental, human, demon, lesser demon... I have a few different plot ideas for these types of characters so if you're interested please PM me.

Clinically insane
I've had an interest for quite some time to play a character who starts off in an assylum. Anything from completely insane to multiple personality disorder, to even a mad genius of sorts. Again I have a few different ideas for plot with this one and it can even be combined with some of the story ideas that I have above. An insane fallen angel sort of thing... hehe..

Monsters Galore
Okay so in this RP I would have my options of characters as would my partner. The idea behind this story however is to be a monster hunter of sorts working together as a team. At first we could maybe have been partnered together through outside sources, and eventually grow to 'like' eachother on some level. We would slay monsters for different towns and villiages sometimes even being captured by them. this would require an ability to switch as far as dominance and submisivness in some ways..

okay... well if this seems to peek an interest in anyone just let me know and we can discuss any further details...

~~{~@
Leighdy
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Urpleasure

I could be interested in that. Is it still open?

Leighdy

Well I think I may have started that one with someone already, but I 'm up for other ideas as well... I have a few of my own in the works right now, but they're not quite ready yet... still have to work out some of the details... If you have any suggestions though please feel free to PM me...
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Leighdy

Okay this is sort of an old RP I used to do back in the day... A bit of a two parter...

RP1

"Vampelina's Beginning"
She was a young witch... 19 maybe 20... a loner.. a traveler... her flaming red hair and bright green eyes a trademark of her particular blood line is hidden by a darkened cloak... she wears the clothes of a traveler... opting for long thigh high hand made boots and a leather shorts jumpsuit... she carries a nasty looking dagger and her personal book in a satchel at her side... she may be young, but she is no fool... she enters a pub one evening during her travels... she catches the attentions of a man... his name is Azrael and he is a man of fit design, with out being overly large... there is a n air about his long dark hair and piercing blue eyes... when she retires for the evening he follows... and in the night she is turned... and she remains his... her mind forging into something just as sadistic as his own...

RP 2

"Vampelina's Pet"
Eventually she grows board with certain things... needing the ability to express her own sadistic whims... she finds a girl.. and makes her her pet... enticing her desires... never turning her... only using her...

Well I don't know.. maybe it can be two separate ones or combined into a group thing... if anyone has any suggestions on taking something old and making it new go ahead and PM me and we can talk...  ^-^

Leighdy