Stranded, Extreme Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, September 08, 2015, 11:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

UPDATE: Due to a few losses I am looking for 4 or so more characters/players to join.  They would start in their own group, but hopefully link up eventually with the existing group.  Please read the below post if interested.  Thanks!

Before you read further please be aware that all the games I have previously tried to run have died a horrible death (mostly due to me I am guessing), and that people have expressed discontent with the length of my posts when I am GMing. 

I will be aiming to post at least twice a week, and ask that players can match that rate.  If you haven’t posted for a week or two, I may remove you from the game to keep things moving.

The game is intended to have a heavy focus on NC smut, so if you aren’t comfortable with that please don’t apply.  I am only looking for female characters, and it will start at low level.

This game is intended to be a semi-sandbox game focused on survival, base-building, and investigation.  The characters have been shipwrecked (not necessarily from the same ship) on a mysterious island at the center of a massive storm.  Their goal is survival, to achieve that they’ll have to establish a base, scavenge for supplies, and determine just what is going on around them.

Flavour
It is a rare Captain that is foolish enough to sail near the Great Storm.  Most, knowing full well the destructive power of its hurricane force winds and massive waves, chart a course well clear of it, even if it may add weeks to the journey.  A few though, whether through arrogance, ignorance, or simple stupidity, find themselves trapped in the endlessly churning sea.  In centuries, there have been no known incidence of a ship or any of its crew surviving.

The storm had tossed the ship about like a child’s toy.  Those not tossed overboard or smashed against the bulkheads, found themselves dragged into unconsciousness as water surged through the shattered hull.

The sound of sea birds arguing overhead, and waves washing over soft sand, greeted the survivors as the returned to consciousness.  Their eyes blinked open to reveal a beach of white sand dividing the crystal clear waters of the sea from the dense tree cover of a jungle.  Ships, and debris from ships, were washed up around them.

Rules
All characters must be female.
All characters must be medium size.
I will not be looking for a balanced party.
HP will be max at first level, half at every other level.
If you want to use something outside the PRD (such as from the d20pfsrd) please ask first.
Anything from outside the core rulebook is subject to approval/rejection, so if it is important, ask first.
All characters may have 2 traits.

Ability scores will be rolled.  6d6 drop the lowest 3 for one, 5d6 drop the lowest 2 for one, 4d6 drop the lowest 1 for one, 3d6 for two, and 2d6 for one.   If you get a 2 with the last one, you shold reroll it.  If your total is less than 60 (adding them all together) you may reroll.  Finally, once done, you can add 4 points (with the usual maximum of 18) divided between one or more ability scores (so a 14 could become an 18, or two 12s could become two 14s).  This is before any racial modifiers. 

Characters will only begin with basic gear (1-2 weapons, 1 set of armour, class specific items) totally no more than 250gp.  Additional gear (rations, rope, etc) will have to be scavenged. 

Characters will begin at level 1.  I won’t be tracking exp, but instead levelling up characters at certain milestones.  Initial level gains will hopefully come relatively quickly (first battle, first victory, etc).

Initiative will not be used to determine posting order, instead characters will act in the order that they post.  Instead, in the hopes of speeding up combat, initiative will be divided in half (rounded down) and added to the character’s to-hit modifier. 

All damage/heals will be doubled (after the final is calculated).

These changes will probably unbalance things a bit, but hopefully will keep things moving a bit faster.

Characters generally won’t die from damage, instead being incapacitated or similar.  If health reaches the negatives, they will be treated as conscious but unable to act (just so you can still post).  Equipment may get damaged/destroyed as part of combat.

Smut
The game will take (some) inspiration from Corruption of Champions and similar games.  The intent is for it to be dangerous to consume or use things on the island.  As such, as well as the usual on/off response, I am asking players to let me know their comfort level with the following:

Non-consensual (Exotic)
Body Transformation
Pain/Light Torture
Bondage
Animals
Impregnation

If you're interested, please provide a character name, race, class, a brief background/description, and the information asked for under the Smut spoiler.  You can if you so choose also include rolls for your ability scores.  I will probably wait roughly a week before making any specific decisions, and am leaning towards accepting six in the first wave of players/characters.  More positions may open up later depending on how things go.

eBadger

I'm definitely up for Pathfinder, CoC, and your games!  I'll start work on a character shortly. 

ExisD

I'm also very interested because your games are normally a lot of fun and this idea hits all of the right buttons.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chulanowa

Welp. I'm interested... Now that I have a better idea of what to expect.  :-[

VonDoom

Aye, sounds interesting. I'll get something together. Currently thinking of a straight-up Barbarian using this for inspiration.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

ExisD

Jaded, would Alchemist be allowed as a class?

Also would the initiative modification do anything to save DC's? Because if Alchemist isn't allowed I'm thinking Wizard(Transmuter).

Chulanowa

Welp, while they're hot...

Dice Rolls
Result: 2, 1, 6, 1, 2, 6, = 14
Result: 2, 4, 2, 6, 4, = 14
Result: 5, 4, 1, 5, = 14
Result: 4, 3, 5, = 12
Result: 3, 5, 6, = 12
Result: 6, 6, = 12

Presentiiiiiiing Princess Generica, So-So Sovereign of the Beige Lands of Meh!

Chulanowa

Naw, Princess Generica abides with her better than 20-point-buy blandness  ;D

VonDoom

And here's my proposal. Kept the profile entries short, as ordered. :)

Name: Tyra, Daughter of Tyrnir
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian

Short Description: Tyra, daughter of Tyrnir, is a large woman -- tall in stature and well-muscled, she looks like she could wrestle an Orc and come out on top. Stemming from the high north, she has the wild looks of the barbarians there, with plenty of female curve to her warrior's figure: a flame-red mane of unruly hair, fair skin with light freckles and deep green eyes that match the emerald around her neck.

Like many warriors of her homelands, she prefers to wear flexible chainmail. It covers most of her upper body, arms and legs, but even it can't hide the impressive bounty of her chest, especially since it is at just about at the same height as most people's eyes. One must be fair, however: they are actually well-proportioned to her overall size. A woman can't wear only chain, though: for both comfort and warmth she wears fur bracers around her arms and boots of the same material, as well as a thick bear pelt around her shoulders, bound together by a broche -- a broche that is her most treasured and valuable inheritance, inlaid with the afore-mentioned large emerald.

Tyra usually hefts a heavy polearm on her shoulders. She carries it quite comfortably, indicative of the force with which she brings it to bear against her foes -- of course, she seems just as prepared for fisticuffs, with a spiked battle-glove worn on her right hand.

Short Background: Tyra originates from a clan of bona-fide Vikings, growing up in a culture where worth was determined by strength and the ability to acquire treasure. Luckily, she had the best qualifications, taking after her father -- often called 'Tyrnir the Giant'. At first awkward and gangly after her first growth spurt as a child, she quickly gained muscle, grew more comfortable with her stature and upon reaching adulthood possessed such immense strength that she was gladly taken aboard a warrior's ship and soon set out for a first opportunity to plunder.

Sadly, it didn't work out so well. They were captured close to the mainland and Tyra was sold as an exotic slave. The gods were with her, however, as the ship she was transported on was small and became caught up in a storm. Managing to break her restraints when it crashed, she proceeded to earn her freedom and slay the three remaining crewmen who had survived. Fortunate that they had sold her 'as captured', together with her former weapons and armor, she quickly retrieved her possessions and set out to explore this new place she found herself in.

Smut

Non-consensual (exotic)
Should be fine. That is rather broad, of course, but I've played in your games before.

Body Transformation
I need a 'that's my fetish' .gif, stat! … err, that said, I do have some limits there. I don't like furries, so definitely not up for any transformations involving snouts or muzzles and such. Animal-type monster girl with a mainly human face is fine, great even.

Also not into extreme proportions. I do have a pretty extensive list for CoC game requests regarding Transformations I particularly like, if you're interested. Futa is definitely hot to me, if it's an option, but I can live without.

Pain/Light Torture
Fine with it. Not really into anything beyond very light stuff there, sexually (say, what you might find in an amicable light bondage session), but I can deal.

Bondage
My, yes. When it isn't coincidental via spider-monsters or similar and actually practiced as a fetish, I vastly prefer light. The heavier stuff often gets a bit weird and tied-off breasts getting all red and veiny aren't sexy to me.

Animals
Not into it, but can deal with it.

Impregnation
Sure! As well as associated breast growth and lactation.

Also oviposition and parasites, provided they're the sexy kind (CoC worms are gross). If the pregnancy is actually followed through, preferably sped up and without having to deal with the ultimate result, assuming it's not something Tyra'd actually want to keep. Which is unlikely.

Requests and Charsheet Draft
Not 'can't play without' vital for the concept, but would be nice to have:
Invulnerable Rager (archetype, APG)
Frontier-Forged (trait, ultimate campaign)
Axe to Grind (trait, ultimate campaign)
Cestus (weapon, APG)
Bardiche (weapon, APG)

This is what I'd do with it:

Tyra
Human barbarian (invulnerable rager) 1
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 (+6 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 15 (1d12+3)
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will -1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 40 ft. (30 ft. in armor)
Melee bardiche +5 (1d10+6/19-20) or
. . cestus +5 (1d4+4/19-20)
Special Attacks rage (6 rounds/day)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 18, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +5; CMD 17
Feats Combat Reflexes, Power Attack
Traits axe to grind, frontier-forged (any frontier area)
Skills Climb +3, Intimidate +4, Perception +4, Survival +3 (+4 to get along in the wild), Swim +3
Languages Common
SQ fast movement
Other Gear chainmail, bardiche[APG], cestus[APG], 82 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Axe to Grind +1 trait bonus on damage against foes who are threatened by only you.
Combat Reflexes (3 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Fast Movement +10 (Ex) +10 feet to speed, unless heavily loaded.
Power Attack -1/+2 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Rage (6 rounds/day) (Ex) +4 Str, +4 Con, +2 to Will saves, -2 to AC when enraged.

In the charsheet above, she's listed as Chaotic Good. I should probably note that, stemming from a Viking culture, she's more accurately somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good. Pillaging ain't exactly nice, even if you don't add burning and rape on top.

O&O

Sain

Joining ;D Chara up later.

Rolls
17, 10, 16, 9, 11, 10

Not bad!
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Hexed

Hi Jaded!

Sounds like an interesting plotline so I'd like to toss in my hat. I do use the SRD and have a bad habit of not looking at what book the stuff is from so smack my ideas down as needed.

Name:Alyna Havencrag
Race:Half Elf
Class:Druid
Background:Born to an outcast elven woman and an unknown father Alyna was raised on the outskirts of a small farming village where her mother lived as the wise woman/non-cleric healer. With a childhood spent among the friendly peasants and the wilds around them she was quite content even as a small thread of wanderlust worked its way into her. Eventually she joined up with a small group of friends who bore a similar want to explore and headed towards the nearest port to book passage upon a ship as they sought adventure, their limited funds meaning they chose a captain with less then sane navigation skills.

Description:While her tanned form is only of average height her curves are surprisingly lush for her elven heritage. Her long black hair brushes her waist, the wild locks often decorated with feathers and small beads. Eyes of a bright emerald green rest above her button nose.

smut
Smut: Offs - Vore, scat, snuff, heavy torture, golden showers,  probably some I've yet to encounter (Will try most things at least once unless it's very... disgusting)   Ons - Light bondage, Groups, breast play.   
Non-consensual: I'm fine with.
Body Transformations: Are good. Very good depending on the direction. :D .
Pain/light torture: Depends on what you mean actually. Spankings and such I'm fine with, some hair pulling. Even if it's not a turn on I can deal with them for RP purposes.
Bondage: Light bondage is quite good, heavy is only iffy because it leaves one with such a limited ability to reply to anything.
Animals:As long as it's not elephants or something equally massive compared to the character I'm fine with them.

<.<  >.>
May not have been a good idea to do this right after waking! After work I'll roll more dice and poke at it some more, get the stats going at least.

Sorrow Singer

I'm interested. I'll start throwing a character together if there is still room.

Sain

Ririh
Catfolk Sorcerer

In foothills of the mountains cutting mainland from the northern areas spreads wind-beaten grassy wilderness where many dangerous beasts drive away the humanoid races and settlers seeking to conquer the area. Therein a many strange character take refuge away from the civilization, among them an old witch and her apprentice: Ririh. This young little catfolk sorceress was been raised to navigate the world with lies, deception and stealth. Being moderately good at all three and the cutest thing that her wrinkled old witch mentor had ever seen has led to Ririh overall leading quite pampered life. She has not had to do any real work or pull her weight thus far except meow menacingly or adorably, apply a little magic to get others do things for her. Trolls, orcs and other intelligent brutes around her home were often made promises that she always found some way to wiggle out of without incurring their wrath.

Ririh could not settle to wither her youth away in a witch’s hut however and through various little adventures and plots ended up convincing captain of a sea vessel that she was on an important mission issued by the king and should be given a free ride. She didn’t know where the ship was going, but nothing could go wrong as long as there would be people on the next port she could exploit. The crash and sinking has thus far been the most traumatic experience in the life of the catfolk sorceress. She had no idea how to swim and fought shamelessly for anything that could float and keep her alive, scratching a few other survivors to be when they tried to get to her plank. Landing in the unknown and being alone is scary. Ririh's first thought was to seek out other survivors who could help her.

Smut

Non-consensual (exotic) NC in all its forms: Great. Exotic: Even better.

Body Transformation Any kind of bodytype, race, sex and species alterations are fine. Although once assets bloat to comedically oversized proportions (ie. breasts heavier than body etc.) so that they're immobilized by the weight it better be the final nail in the character's coffin in some form of Bad End or some form or there be hope of rescue. Go nuts within your own good taste ;D

Pain/Light Torture Yesh. My character will probably not enjoy it initially though  >:) Additionally any piercing, branding and marking of the character's body is fine.

Bondage Your creativity is the only limit here. Ririh will probably also eventually resort to binding more physically imposing creatures and beings so they don't hurt her.

Animals Huge insects, monstrouls animals, predators, or having the character breed with pigs or other lowly animals are all good.

Impregnation Eggs and babies all good. For stranger monsters anal pregnancy as well :D

Charsheet Draft

Ririh
Sorcerer (Fey bloodline) 1
CN Medium humanoid (catfolk)
Init +7; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 15, flat-footed 10 (+0 armor, +5 Dex)
hp 7 (1d6+1)
Fort +0, Ref +5, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee
Quarterstaff +0 melee, 1d6 x 2
Ranged
Crossbow Heavy, +5, 1d10+5 (120ft)
Special Attacks
Ray of Frost: +5 ranged touch, 1d3 cold damage (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 9, Dex 20, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 20
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 15
Feats Black Cat
Traits
Highlander: You were born and raised in rugged badlands or hills, and you've become something of an expert at evading the predators, monsters, and worse that haunt the highlands. You gain a +1 trait bonus on Stealth checks, and Stealth is always a class skill for you. This trait bonus increases to +2 in hilly or rocky areas.
Reactionary: You were bullied often as a child, but never quite developed an offensive response. Instead, you became adept at anticipating sudden attacks and reacting to danger quickly. You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
Sprinter: Catfolk gain a 10-foot racial bonus to their speed when using the charge, run, or withdraw actions.
Natural Hunter: Catfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a spell of the compulsion subschool, increase the spell's DC by +2.
Skills Bluff +8, Intimidate +8, Stealth +11
Languages Common, Catfolk
SQ Low-Light Vision
Other Gear Scholar’s Outfit, Quarterstaff, Crossbow Heavy, 20 bolts
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Cat's Luck (Ex): Once per day when a catfolk makes a Reflex saving throw, he can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.
Black Cat (Su): Once per day as an immediate action, when you are hit by a melee attack, you can force the opponent who made the attack to reroll it with a –4 penalty. The opponent must take the result of the second attack roll. This is a supernatural ability.
Laughing Touch (Sp): You can cause a creature to burst out laughing for 1 round as a melee touch attack. A laughing creature can only take a move action but can defend itself normally. Once a creature has been affected by laughing touch, it is immune to its effects for 24 hours. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This is a mind-affecting effect.
Eschew Materials.

Sorcerer Spells
Difficulty Class: 15 + Spell level
Spells per day:
5/day 1st level

Spells known:
0 level: Detect Magic, Haunted Fey Aspect, Ray of Frost, Prestidigation
1 level: Lock Gaze. Charm Person

Shamelessly snatched Vondoom's formatting. Catfolk is PRD, but I guess they're not core so I'll need your confirmation whether it's okay to go on with one before I start on typing down any fluff.

e. Decided to add bg anyway, at least a short one.

Muse

So a cleric/oracle type is currently missing?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

eBadger

Aria
Strix Skald
Character Sheet

Description & Background
Although most strix are feared and reviled, those of the Golden Cliffs hold a very different reputation.  They are prized for their exotic beauty and delicate voices, traits gained from a mix of harpy blood that fetch a good price in the flesh trade.  Speculators often hunt the southern isle in search of eggs or young to steal from the vanishing tribe.  Aria was older than the typical capture; usually trainers prefer chicks who won't remember the taste of freedom.  But her new mistresses were free with their whips; after a few months of beatings they were certain they'd broken Aria's spirit.  They watched, smug in their superiority, as she learned to cooperate and master the arts of a Red House courtesan. 

She was merely patient, though, biding her time and playing at the role of simpering songbird, gathering more knowledge than her fool captors realized as she waited for the time to strike.  The opportunity came at the end of her training.  She was less guarded at sea, en route to her buyer.  The crew didn’t understand the import of her wings and the navigator was driven by his lust to visit the strange girl that languished in the hold.  A bit of flattery, a touch of magic and a quick murder left her ready to flee - except the daft, lecherous bastard hadn't brought the key as usual.  By the time she'd worked herself free the ship had spent a night of aimless wandering, and Aria found herself caught with the rest in the storm. 

Personality
Intense, bold, daring, narcissistic, decisive, and playful, Aria has an unbreakable spirit and a constant delight in the world around her, from a good thermal on a cloudless night to the rigorous satiation of her own sexuality.  Unlike others she is happy to be on the island, rid of the Red House and away from the claustrophobic stench of the city.  If there are a few dangers and the odd quirk, they are a small price to pay for freedom. 

Sexuality
Aria is bisexual, although she views the sexes differently: women are more prized for companionship while men have a more purely carnal purpose.  Formally trained in the infamous Red House, Aria has a thorough theoretical understanding and is very practiced in many ways; however, her virginity has been preserved - with the help of a chastity belt - to increase her value.  The product of a matriarchal clan and relishing her newly recovered freedom, she has a keen interest in power games and bondage - and a decided preference about who is in charge. 

Smut
Non-consensual (Exotic)
Yes please!  I do tend to prefer things from the top side.  Of course, making Aria suffer now and then can be fun and I expect her to sometimes end up on the sticky end of things, but I'm much more interested in having my way with others rather than being their plaything. 

Body Transformation
Meh; it's not an issue, but not an On, either.  I would prefer to avoid the chaotic mashup that tends to occur in CoC and stick to 2 or 3 simultaneous creature types at the most, and the potential for 'resets'.  Temporary transformations, that the character could enjoy briefly or force on another, have more appeal.

Pain/Light Torture
...is fun, yes!

Bondage
*Brings rope*

Animals
No problems

Pregnancy
Complicated.  Nothing is a hard limit.  Normally I shy away from pregnancy because it either breaks belief or carries a ton of baggage, but Aria is a bit of a special case in that she lays eggs rather than giving birth normally.  So it could be fun to play through some of that and wouldn't derail the game. 

Oviposition/parasites carry much less baggage and as long as the experience slants more kinky than gross I'm willing. 

I would heavily prefer to play Aria, but I rolled up another option as well: 

Maki the Blue
Aasimar Paladin
Character Sheet

Description & Background
The Blue Lotus House is shrouded in myth and mystery, a cult that mix religion and prostitution in a way few understand.  Most mistake the Blue Lotus for simple, if very esteemed, courtesans.  However, their faith is deep and true.  A gathering of talented oracles, the seers use the spiritual force of sex to perform rituals to create miracles and to touch upon the mysteries of the unknown.  The act of prostitution is considered divine and pure, both a duty and a privilege for the clergy to serve their secret goddess, spread the joy and tranquility of physical release, and provide prosperity for the House.  None are exempt from that call, but while some of the Blue show greater skill harnessing the spiritual others take the role of protectors and escorts.  From time to time, they are even knights errant, preventing foreseen disaster or righting injustice.  Few realize it, but these paladins are no less skilled than their more traditional brethren. 

Like most of the Blue, Maki was birthed by the goddess herself, sown by the seed of a unknown client.  The Blue served as her family and consoled her when the visions that came so easily to her sisters eluded her.  She quickly learned to love the path of protector, however, and her faith grew deeper rather than broke.  Her future with the House seemed certain and secure until the Solstice Orgy.  Every oracle touched upon the same vision: that Maki would have to undertake a journey to prevent some unknown catastrophe.  With a stalwart mien and the fondest of farewells from her sisters, she set upon an unknown course. 

Personality
Loyal, fair, accepting and supportive, Maki tries to present a dignified air of placid calm.  She's young, though, and her cheerful eagerness breaks through when excited by something new or carried away by the pleasure of religious rites.  She strives to lead by quiet example or polite encouragement rather than intimidation, although she will intervene more forcefully to protect the helpless.  In particular, Maki is dedicated to the protection of prostitutes and gravitates toward their activity peripherally, as a worker or even as a client. 

Sexuality
The Blue Lotus House teaches that all members must practice the holy rites of prostitution, an obligation Maki has never resented.  She is beautiful, young and skilled, and has never lacked for potential clients.  Respect is required of clients, but refusing a fee for selfish reasons - beauty, politics, or sexual preference for instance - is frowned upon, with the injunction that a priestess must find the beauty in each person and has a duty to grant them pleasure.  Maki is, therefore, very experienced and omnisexual.  Sex outside of commerce is fine, but relationships are not if they encourage monogamy and interfere with faith. 

Maki's own interpretation of scripture emphasizes the duty to impart pleasure as a carthartic safeguard against evil.  Ideally, it should push limits and incite lust.  Bindings are particularly effective to help build intensity before release.  Nor is consent always strictly required in the face of repression. 

VonDoom

Just so I don't get any further undeserved credit, I want to clarify that the character sheet is a herolab format paste.  O:)

Edit: Yay Skald! Free Rage.  >:)

O&O

Chulanowa

Hmmm, Skald, Sorcerer, Barbarian, Druid so far, with Muse eyeballing Cloricle.

Support, face, beef, druidlol, and support. I think this points towards a need for either another beef or another boom - So I'm angling for melee combatant here. What kind I'm not 100% Sure on.

Question on race... How would a gnoll fare? 'Cause I have a big folder of gnolls and never have anywhere to use the things.

Sain

Decided to add a touch of fluff too.

Could use a rogue or monk maybe? Though we were told party balance is a nonissue. I imagine if it's a survival setting they might often go forage and get into encounters alone or in small groups too.

Grizzly

This sounds interesting.  I'll see what my imagination can come up with.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

ChaoticSky

Name: Nurra
Race: Catfolk
Class: Oracle
Description: Nurra is a Empyreal cultist from Magnimar, very nice, kind, community minded and sexually freespirited. A avid follower of the True Spark, she believes that her power is a gift from the Empyreal Lord she follows.

sheet

Name: Nurra
Race: Catfolk
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Azathoth
Level: 1 Oracle D8

Abilities

ScoreRollModsGearTotal
Str7+3bonus10 (0)
Dex16+2Race18 (4)
Con1616 (3)
Int1616 (3)
Wis12-210 (0)
Cha16+2Race+1Bonus19 (4)

Derived Stats
Bab: +0
Fort: 3 (+0Class+3Con)
Ref : 3 (+0Class+3DexB)
Will: 2 (+2Class+0WisB)
CMB: 1 (+0BAB+1StrB)
CMD: 14 (10+0BAB+1StrB+3DexB)
AC : 13 (10+3DexB+0Armour)

HP: 11/11

Skills 7/lvl
Craft (Int)
Disguise (Cha)
Diplomacy (Cha) 4 [1+3]
Heal (Wis)
Intimidate (Cha) 4 [1+3]
Knowledge (Arcana) (Int)
Knowledge (History) (Int)
Knowledge (Planes) (Int)
Knowledge (Religion) (Int) 4 [1+3]
Perception (Wis) 7 [1+3+2Race+1Trait]
Sense Motive (Wis) 4 [1+3]
Stealth (Dex) 4 [1+3]
Spellcraft (Int) 4 [1+3]

Languages: Common, Catfolk, Aklo, Draconic, Protean

Features
Catfolk
Ability Score: +2 Dex/Cha, -2 Wis
Type: Humanoid (Human)
Size: Medium.
Speed: 30 ft.
Languages: Common, Catfolk
Cat's Luck (Ex): 1/day can roll twice on a Reflex save, must decide before rolling.
Natural Hunter: Catfolk receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception, Stealth, and Survival checks.
Sprinter: +10-foot racial bonus to speed when using charge/run/withdraw actions.
Scent: Gain the Scent ability. 30ft.
Favoured Class: Oracle: +spell known below highest level. +1spells/+0SP/+0HP
Oracle
Proficiency: All simple weapons. Light & medium armour, shields (except tower).
Spells: Casts  divine spells from cleric spell list. Can cast any spell known without preparing it. Must have Cha at least 10+spell level. DCs for a saves is 10+spell level+ChaB. Dont need a divine focus to cast spells with (DF) components.
Mystery: Dark Tapestry
-Class Skills: Disguise, Intimidate, Knowledge (arcana), and Stealth
-Spells: entropic shield (2nd), dust of twilight [APG] (4th), tongues (6th), black tentacles (8th), feeblemind (10th), planar binding (12th), insanity (14th), reverse gravity (16th), interplanetary teleport [UM] (18th).
-Revelations
-Cloak Of Darkness: +4 armor bonus to AC/+2 circumstance bonus on Stealthhecks. At 7th lvl/four lvls after, gain additonal +2 ea. Can use for 1hr/lvl/day.Current: 1/1

Feats
-Weapon Finesse: Use Dex instead of Str on Attack rolls.

Traits
-
-Seeker: +1 Per, Per is Classskill

Magic
Type: Divine
Spells
=0
-(Detect Magic
-Create Water
-Spark
-Mending
-Light
=1 [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
-{Cure Light Wounds
-Bless
-Summon Monster I

Equipment

Misc/GM Stuff

next feats:
Combat Casting: +4 on concentration to cast when on the defensive or while grappled.
Improved Init

Sexual QA

Sexuality: Pan
Non-consensual (Exotic): Bring it on!
Body Transformation: slightly iffy, as long as its tasteful/interesting its fine, can even be very good! But... things that are just overly pointless (like say, Hyper-breasts) or juvenile dont really appeal to me at all. Nor does turning into a furry.
Pain/Light Torture: Mhmmm, my idea of a good time. I'm a maso myself, so this kinda thing is more than welcome!
Bondage: I am perfectly fine with it, its not a kink of mine, but its not something that bothers me either. Tie me down or pass me around, its all good.  ;D
Animals: Adored! The rougher the better too! There is just something about taking a walk on the wild side you know?
Impreg: Mhmm. I dont mind it, it can be fun if done the right way, like transformation, spending 9months of game time knocked up and/or playing out the actual birth would probably be abit much for me. Rapid preg that glazes over the end, or ovi are probably best. Especially Ovi, gets rid of the mess.

ExisD

Name: Evelyn Protz
Race: Human(if alchemist), Elf(if wizard)
Class: Alchemist(if approved), Wizard(if not)
Description: Evelyn had always been sticking her nose in places it didn't belong and surviving the results by the skin of her teeth. Whether through wandering into these situations or her own experimentation, after all it would be highly unethical to test things on other people before using them on yourself, she is much tougher than someone with her frame would suggest.

These traits are also the reason that her academy 'kindly recommended' that she begin her journey of discovery early and sent her out on the first available ship. What she lacks in common sense, self preservation, or tact she more than makes up for with raw knowledge and diversity of skill. Hopefully that will be enough to let her live through what the island has to offer. and maybe she'll even make an interesting discovery or two as well.

"Smut and rolls"

Rolls: 15, 14, 9, 16, 9, 8

Non-consensual (Exotic) - Always a fan.
Body Transformation - So long as it isn't furry/anthro or permanent futa I'm good with anything from coc here as well.
Pain/Light Torture - Also good.
Bondage - Light is good, heavy not so much.
Animals - Yep, in all shapes and sizes.
Impregnation - Also a big yep.

Jaded

Thank you for your interest everyone!

I added one more thing to the Smut spoiler that I had forgotten, Impregnation, if you have already posted please edit in your comfort level to it, thanks!

I am mostly just responding to questions in this reply, so if I don't respond to your post please don't be insulted!  If I miss a question or character, please let me know.

Quote from: ExisD on September 09, 2015, 12:45:23 AM
Jaded, would Alchemist be allowed as a class?

Also would the initiative modification do anything to save DC's? Because if Alchemist isn't allowed I'm thinking Wizard(Transmuter).

An Alchemist is okay, though may have trouble finding some ingredients such as vials. 

Hmm.  I'm not sure on the DC question, I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

Quote from: Sorrow Singer on September 09, 2015, 08:14:52 AM
I'm interested. I'll start throwing a character together if there is still room.

I will be deciding on characters sometime early next week.  Unfortunately that means not everyone will get in at least in the first wave (just for my own sanity).  You are welcome to toss in a character, I would keep it fairly short/simple though. :-)

Quote from: Muse on September 09, 2015, 11:08:21 AM
  So a cleric/oracle type is currently missing?  :)

I don't believe I've seen one yet.

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 01:03:34 PM
Question on race... How would a gnoll fare? 'Cause I have a big folder of gnolls and never have anywhere to use the things.

Hmm.  I am mainly looking for maidens, so to speak, so a gnoll may be a little odd.  It would depend what you had in mind though.  I wouldn't refuse it offhand, but it might have a point or two against. 

Quote from: Sain on September 09, 2015, 01:18:50 PM
Could use a rogue or monk maybe? Though we were told party balance is a nonissue. I imagine if it's a survival setting they might often go forage and get into encounters alone or in small groups too.

A rogue or monk could be interesting. :-) 

The group will likely be splitting up. 

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 09, 2015, 04:49:52 PM
Class: Psychic (if approved), Oracle (if not)

Could you link the Psychic for me please?

VonDoom: Human Barbarian
Hexed: Half-Elf Druid
Sain: Catfolk Sorcerer
eBadger: Strix Skald
ChaoticSky: Catfolk Psychic or Oracle
ExisD: Human or Elf Alchemist or Wizard

Foxfyr

Would you allow the Unchained Rogue class and Drow race?

ExisD

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 08:05:18 PM
An Alchemist is okay, though may have trouble finding some ingredients such as vials. 

Hmm.  I'm not sure on the DC question, I'll have to think on it and get back to you.

Ohhh, that makes it tough.

How many mutagen/extract/bomb components would she be able to begin with? I'm assuming this would be a you can prepare x extracts before you run out.

Alternatively, would craft(alchemy or glassworks or varies) be able to make more/could they be reused?

Also, would either the Vivisectionalist(alchemist) or Spell Sage(wizard) archetypes be allowed?

eBadger

What skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)

ChaoticSky

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/psychic

Its from the new Occult Adventures from paizo, Its a fullcaster in the theme of wiz/sorc/oracle. Int-based, spontaneous, with the Discipline features using Cha or Wis depending on which one you pick, Psychic-magic user. (As opposed to Arcane or Divine, which mostly comes down to having mental-oriented casting, instead of Vocal or Somatic, you have Thought and Emotion bits for spells. You cant be stopped by being tied up/gagged/etc, but Thought(complex mental constructs) levels a huge penalty on concentration checks (+10 to the DC, since they require elaborate visualizations), and spells with Emotion components(requiring a particular emotional state) fail if your under a [Emotion] or [Fear] effect (since you are not in control of your feels). Spell list is utility oriented, with a heavy glut of new psychically oriented Spells.

My particular brand of character sheet includes all the necessary information to play my characters without referencing the book, so you shouldnt have any trouble figuring out what my stuff does since it will all be on there. Its also all on the OGC now for your viewing pleasure.

Quote from: eBadger on September 09, 2015, 08:27:02 PMWhat skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)
Traditionally, one uses Diplomacy if your looking for a good time (ie, being open and genuine in your intent) and Bluff if your pulling some kind of con or being manipulative.

Sex its self is a Fort and/or Will save depending on specifics. :p

Chulanowa

Quote from: eBadger on September 09, 2015, 08:27:02 PM
What skill would be used for seduction/sex?  If one were formally trained in that sort of thing.  ;)

In a game like this? Your Base Attack Bonus + Strength modifier  ;D

Quote from: JadedHmm.  I am mainly looking for maidens, so to speak, so a gnoll may be a little odd.  It would depend what you had in mind though.  I wouldn't refuse it offhand, but it might have a point or two against. 

And i'm seeign a lot of "ew, furries" so, yeah, I guess that one's out. Aaaand my Vanara. Sigh. Poor monkey-girl. Alright, I'll see what I can come up with that isn't an elf or catgirl. Just to be difficult  ;D

Jaded

Quote from: Loki Aesir on September 09, 2015, 08:16:29 PM
Would you allow the Unchained Rogue class and Drow race?

I lean towards no on both, sorry. :-(

Quote from: ExisD on September 09, 2015, 08:22:24 PM
How many mutagen/extract/bomb components would she be able to begin with? I'm assuming this would be a you can prepare x extracts before you run out.

Alternatively, would craft(alchemy or glassworks or varies) be able to make more/could they be reused?

Also, would either the Vivisectionalist(alchemist) or Spell Sage(wizard) archetypes be allowed?

A reasonable number I imagine, a few days worth at least.  However much she could (reasonably) carry.  Some might be able to be reused, and craft would work with the right tools. 

Both of those archetypes are fine.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 09, 2015, 08:29:33 PM
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/psychic

I think I prefer not to have an psychic types unfortunately.  Sorry. :-(

Diplomacy and Perform maybe?

VonDoom

Profession (Courtesan) if you want formal training?  Though Profession is WIS, so social skills may serve better ...  :P

Edit: Also, any feedback on my requests, Jaded?

O&O

Jaded

They are Advanced Player Guide and Ultimate Campaign?  They should be fine.

VonDoom

Yupp, all of them.  And awesome.  :-)

O&O

eBadger

Quote from: VonDoom on September 09, 2015, 04:40:37 AM
Body Transformation
I need a 'that's my fetish' .gif, stat!

Never say I don't get you anything nice, Doom.   

...weirdly, I wasn't even looking for that.  It just happened.  Which maybe says too much about my browsing habits. 

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 11:59:32 PM
Diplomacy and Perform maybe?

Awesome, thank ya

Quote from: VonDoom on September 10, 2015, 12:06:43 AM
Profession (Courtesan) if you want formal training?  Though Profession is WIS, so social skills may serve better ...  :P

I thought about that, but I disliked the idea of condensing lots of disparate facets into one skill when I'd intentionally chosen a skillmonkey for the concept.  Also, wisdom isn't sexy and mine sucks, so metagaming got involved. 

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 11:34:07 PM
In a game like this? Your Base Attack Bonus + Strength modifier  ;D

Ehhhh, I'm trying to keep my rapey to tolerable levels.  At least to start....

VonDoom

Luckily, the big barbarian with the STR modifier also likes her snu-snu non rapey. :P

O&O

VonDoom

Ah, impregnation was added to the smut list? Editing posts is a pain on the phone, so I'll add it in later, but I'm a fan! If it's actually followed on, I prefer it to go quite a bit faster than nine actual months and not to have to deal with the after-mess. That was on purpose.  ;D

Oviposition, parasites (as long as they're more sexy than the gross CoC cockworms) and monster pregnancies are great.

O&O

Sain

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 09, 2015, 11:34:07 PM
And i'm seeign a lot of "ew, furries" so, yeah, I guess that one's out. Aaaand my Vanara. Sigh. Poor monkey-girl. Alright, I'll see what I can come up with that isn't an elf or catgirl. Just to be difficult  ;D

Thieflings can have nice exotic bits :-) It's a shame nobody went with a prudish paladin yet.

eBadger

I updated my Smut re: pregnancy as well.  Let me know if you have questions.  As with all things about me, there are no hard limits and even if I decline, I'm still happy to be asked. 

Quote from: VonDoom on September 10, 2015, 01:16:45 AM
Luckily, the big barbarian with the STR modifier also likes her snu-snu non rapey. :P

Oi now, I didn't say NON rapey.  She's just more inclined toward Charm Person and bondage than bludgeoning.  The consent is still rather dubious. 

Also just realized that Brew Potion + Charm Person = Magical Ruffies.  Third level, here I come!

Quote from: Sain on September 10, 2015, 01:26:50 AMThieflings can have nice exotic bits :-) It's a shame nobody went with a prudish paladin yet.

My sex cult paladin still may get written up.  Although I'm really loving my birdie for this. 

VonDoom

Prudish Tiefling Paladin!

And we're all monkeys here. Well, furless monkeys.  ;D

I'd be fine with monster girl flavored Vanara, on a more serious note.

O&O

eBadger

Rock the monkey girl!

Updated my character with a link to her sheet. 

VonDoom

O&O

Chulanowa

Well, hell, I just might do that. I prefer a more western art style over anime / manga... but hey.

Something to sleep on, I guess!

VonDoom

Updated my journal charsheet. Bit of rephrasing, added to the description and history. Clarified a bit on the smut section, too.

O&O

Nazora

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Jaded on September 09, 2015, 11:59:32 PMI think I prefer not to have an psychic types unfortunately.  Sorry. :-(
Aw, okie, but just to be clear; you mean you dont want anything from OA, or you just dont want the Psychic Class? (Ie: are the new spells that have been added to arcane/divine caster's lists also banned?).

I dont want to start picking spells only for you to think im trying to pull one over on you.  :P

Nazora

WIP (Placeholder)

Name: Anastasia Laroux
Class: Cleric
Height:5'7
Weight:107
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Silver

Description: Anastasia Laroux is a noble scholar and naturalist. The primary joys of her life are research and reading. She is well versed on a multitude of topics. Her main goal in life is the advancement of the Altarian Monarchy through scholarship and the sciences. She has had an extensive education that even included combat training. Her trainers say she fights like the wind, because she is fairly fast and her hits feel like a gentle breeze on the skin. Amazingly, she doesn't have an aversion to fighting, or at least pretending she can fight to look as intimidating as possible. Her knowledge is extensive, though she bumbles magic and gets potions mixed up far too often. Anastasia tends to get along best with scholars like herself and those who inherently good. She has an aversion to those who are not very bright and a huge aversion towards those who would do evil.

Background: As the first daughter of Earl Tiger Laroux, Anastasia is the 115th in line for the throne of her kingdom. She is of noble blood from an upper class family, though her father, Tiger Laroux, recently died of a heart attack while dining. Three months after the death of her father, Anastasia's uncle Beard Laroux arranged for his niece to go on a little journey. Ostensibly she will be traveling to various other kingdoms in an attempt to improve her diplomacy skills while furthering her education. Anastasia suspected her uncle was attempting to arrange a her marriage in a way convenient for his ambitions. Instead, the expert crew of the boat navigated a storm to a strange island. She was told to explore and given a guide, but the guide instead of killing her knocked her out and left her. When she awoke and went back to the shore, the boat was gone, and she was alone on a strange island with nothing.

Attributes By The Numbers

Anastasia Laroux

Defense

AC11 dexterity Flat-footed 10
HP: 9
For: + 3
Ref: + 1
Will: + 5

Offense

Speed: 30ft
Melee: -3
Range +1
Init  +2

Statistics

Str: 5
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int:  17
Wis: 16
Chr: 14
Languages: Common
Feats: Extra Channel x2   Channel energy two additional times per day per feat
Traits:
Other Gear: 2Ib spell component pouch

Special Abilities

Alignment Aura

Spontaneous casting -- trade prepared spells for curative spells

Channels positive energy (13x/day)

High wisdom gains bonus spells daily

Domain choices give additional abilities. See the rulebook for details

All knowledge skills are class skills. clergy can touch a creature at will to learn its strengths and weaknesses, and at level 6 can remote-view.

Nobility clergy can speak an inspiring word to an ally and give +2 bonuses, and receive Leadership at 8th level as a free feat with +2 on leadership score.

Concentration check: d20 + cleric level + wisdom modifier vs. DC

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): Yummy!
Body Transformation: My character is bait for any type of this!
Pain/Light Torture: A little is fine.
Bondage: Oh yummy!
Animals: Animals okay. Animal rape okay. Animal transformation yummy!
Impregnation: Good!

Unprocessed Stat Info

Initiative modifier:   + 1   = + 1 [dexterity]
Fortitude save:   + 3   = 2 [base] + 1 [constitution]
Reflex save:   + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Will save:   + 5   = 2 [base] + 3 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld):   -3   = 0 [base] -3 [strength]
Attack (missile):   + 1   = 0 [base] + 1 [dexterity]
Combat Maneuver Bonus:   -3   = 0 [base] -3 [strength]
Combat Maneuver Defense:   + 8   = 10 + 0 [base] -3 [strength] + 1 [dexterity]

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Foxfyr

Name: Kiju Elrohir
Race: Elf
Class: Slayer (with the Sniper Archetype?) (or Rogue if not allowed)
Description: At her core, Kiju’s personality and mannerisms are revealed in a strongly contrasting dichotomy that is determined by the situation at hand.  When it comes to addressing immediate situations, she is very methodical and meticulous, but when it comes to long-term planning she is much more whimsical.  She is the sort who prefers to punctuate heavy social situations with stints of isolation; typically in some sort or natural setting where she can daydream.
(More to come)

Background: (More to come)

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): Definitely.
Body Transformation: I’m up for it and think it could be fun to roleplay.
Pain/Light Torture: As long as it doesn’t get too extreme.
Bondage: Will ropes and chains be provided or should I bring my own? ;)
Animals: Absolutely, especially if it is in the form of magical beasts.
Impregnation: Bonus if it is by something exotic.

Jaded

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 10, 2015, 04:46:31 PM
Aw, okie, but just to be clear; you mean you dont want anything from OA, or you just dont want the Psychic Class? (Ie: are the new spells that have been added to arcane/divine caster's lists also banned?).

I dont want to start picking spells only for you to think im trying to pull one over on you.  :P

In general I prefer to avoid things not in the PRD released directly by Paizo, so the book in general, though I might approve some spells from it on a case by case basis. 

Let me know if I've missed anyone so far. 

ExisD: Human or Elf Alchemist or Wizard
Nazora: Human Cleric
Loki Aesir:  Elf Slayer

ExisD

Slight update with a partial sheet link:

Name: Evelyn Protz
Class: Alchemist
Description: Evelyn had always been sticking her nose in places it didn't belong and surviving the results by the skin of her teeth. Whether through wandering into these situations or her own experimentation, after all it would be highly unethical to test things on other people before using them on yourself, she is much tougher than someone with her frame would suggest.

These traits are also the reason that her academy 'kindly recommended' that she begin her journey of discovery early and sent her out on the first available ship. What she lacks in common sense, self preservation, or tact she more than makes up for with raw knowledge and diversity of skill. Hopefully that will be enough to let her live through what the island has to offer. and maybe she'll even make an interesting discovery or two as well.

"Smut and rolls"

Rolls: 15, 14, 9, 16, 9, 8

Non-consensual (Exotic) - Always a fan.
Body Transformation - So long as it isn't furry/anthro or permanent futa I'm good with anything from coc here as well.
Pain/Light Torture - Also good.
Bondage - Light is good, heavy not so much.
Animals - Yep, in all shapes and sizes.
Impregnation - Also a big yep, preferably with heightened speed and fairly early... Oviposition is also good.

Chulanowa

Name: Taavia Ironkettle
Race: Dwarf
Class: Fighter (Drill Sergeant archetype, if possible)
Level: 1
Orientation: Sexually naive.
Character Sheet: The Lady Taavia, guardian of Princess Kalia, faithful of Bolka

Bio: Taavia hails from the Dwarven fort-city of Khaddegarm. The daughter of a miner and a brewer, she ad what you might consider a "typical" dwarven upbringing. Her parents made sure to not spoil her, despite being their only child. and to ensure she didn't feel too pampered,they made sure to enroll Taavia into militia training as soon as she was old enough to be considered woman (around 26 or so). Taavia didn't mind. In fact, she performed so well at the stocks and even in the field (damned kobolds...) that she earned a reccomendation for the academy

The one problem is... kaddegarm wasn't an especially fluid society, and female inductees into the Military Academy faced the "adamantium ceiling." Try as she might, Taavia never advanced very far. True, she wasn't the best of her class, but surely she deserved a better assignment than the color guard to some snoozy priest who traveled back and forth between Khaddegarm and the nearby human nation of Revost! Revost and Khaddegarm had been peaceful neighbors since the former was a mineshaft and the latter was huts on a riverside! What use was an envoy there?

But, in hindsight... if it hadn't been for this for-show appointment, Taavia would have neve met the Princess. Kalia Tiraleen, the daughter of the King of Revost and his half-elven queen Marille. Taavia knew better than to act on it, but she was smitten wit hthe other woman' grace, aplomg and the occasional show of authority she had. What taavia didn't know was that the notice was returned. When the offer was extended to add her to the Princess' retinue of Maiden Guards, how could she refuse?

The voyage was meant to be a simple diplomatic excursion; the Princess, her entourage, and a few diplomats andGifts for the wedding of a potential ally. Seafaring is rough, but not so rough as seafaring in a storm. Sadly it seems that Taavia's companion guards were weaker swimmers, or simply of poor luck; she alone crawled onto that flotsam-wreathed beach, spitting seawater and aching all over. But she's certain the princess made it as well. And it's Taavia's charge to find, recover, and protect the princess at any cost. it can't be just empty hope, can it?

Smut
Non-consensual (Exotic): I prefer it to still be sexy. Not a big fan of "degradation" so if you can spare the hillbilly coblins with stench lines wafting off their junk, that'd be nice  :D
Body Transformation: No problem, for the most part. Rule One; I'm not wanting to play John Carpenter's The Thing. Two, ridiculously huge parts aren't sexy, they're just ridiculous.
Pain/Light Torture: Not a problem.
Bondage: Not a problem
Animals: No bugs. Strong mammal / draconic preference, if the occasion arises
Impregnation: Not a problem. Also no issue with giving them out (what with hte possibilities of body transformation...)

eBadger

Added some details to Aria, and also put up my Prostitute-Paladin as a second character option.  I'd much prefer to roll with my birdie, but I wanted to present a non-special-unicorn character as well. 

VonDoom

For what it's worth, I also prefer the unicorn birdie.  :P

Not to mention that I just thought of an interesting wager. ' If you can manage to tie me up so I can't get free, you can do what you like for the eve. But if I do ...'  O:)

>:) >:)

O&O

Sain

Part finds rope. Do they build shelter for the night? Noooope! Rope is for bondage.

VonDoom

Uhhhm, looking at the actual DC of 23 o_O ... nevermind.

O&O

Muse

VonDoom

Jaded already said no to psionics. Crazy rolls, though! More in line with what I'd expect with the dice rolling setup given.

O&O

Muse

Meena Grail, hot headed and compasionate Paladin of Iomedae in the works.  I'll tell you more about her as she develops. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CJeZbwa9Vpz83G5tNuI-4NEHu8FISIid4i1hqORKu3I/edit?usp=sharing

VonDoom

Ah, Muse, my apologies, I made a mistake earlier -- Jaded denied 'Psychic' characters, as in the from the new Paizo release, not 'psionic' characters. Those haven't been clarified. Sorry.  :-[

O&O

Muse

*Smiles*  All good. 

I put forth a paladin, but wtih these stats I could also make a really fun wilder or psion as an alternative.   

I'd love some feedback on Meena now, epseiclay her breif history. 

Chulanowa

Updated Tavia, added her sheet, etc. Turns out a fighter is more hardcore than you might think

VonDoom

Am I mistaken, or was she a Paladin before?

O&O

Chulanowa

I hadn't decided on class, so I had "Fighter, Paladin, or Cavalier" listed for class :) Since Muse is going Paladin (and dwarf paladins are harder in PF than WoW...) I decided to go fighter.

Jaded

Quote from: Muse on September 11, 2015, 07:17:12 AM
(Is the psionics stuff allowed, Jaded?)

Probably not on the Psionics.

Once again, let me know if I've missed anyone.  I will probably end up making a decision Sunday or Monday. 

ExisD: Human Alchemist
Chulanowa: Dwarf Fighter
Muse: Human Paladin

VonDoom

Quote from: Muse on September 11, 2015, 11:19:30 AM
*Smiles*  All good. 

I put forth a paladin, but wtih these stats I could also make a really fun wilder or psion as an alternative.   

I'd love some feedback on Meena now, epseiclay her breif history.

Well, if you want feedback, I'd put those 4 extra points into DEX and WIS instead. A clumsy Paladin with a WIS penalty is kinda ... well, worrisome. Also, she shouldn't have a wand, since we only get weapons and armor.

Edit: Fixed, was getting Paladins mixed up. eBadger was the one with the Prostitute Paladin. Sorry. ^^;

O&O

Chulanowa

Well, Paladins don't actually use Wisdom for anything. In fact it actively hinders them - a paladin with a good wisdom score would have the good sense to be an inquisitor instead  O8)

Buuut yeah, when you have 4+2 points to throw around?

+3 points into dexterity; you're not likely to have a big suit of armor at any point in this game - and it's not likely to stay on you if you do  ;D So get what little dex boost to armor class you can.
+1 point into Wisdom - it's useless, but when the occasion comes to use it, -1 is better than -2
Human +2 into Strength or Constitution. You don't need more Charisma, but hitting things and not falling over when they hit you is always good.

I would personally go for Toughness over Fast learner; Same Hit Point boost, in a bigger bundle, and you can still get your favored class bonus energy resistance when you level.

Aaaaand I kinda hate to be "that guy" but "Extra Smite" doesn't exist in Pathfinder. Nah, they decided that Lay on Hands is the class feature that needs enhancement with feats (and to be fair, you get some nice oens, especially worshiping Iomedae...) Downside? You don't get Lay on Hands until level 2, so the earliest you can take enhancing feats is 3. Instead, maybe consider weapon focus, power attack, or fey foundling?

Sain

You could argue that wisdom actively hinders adventurer career in general ;D Anyone in their right mind would just not go out there wearing a kingdom's worth of gold to get adrenaline rush from a near death experience.

ChaoticSky

Filling in my sheet now, Jaded, is the Lunar Mystery okay? (OGC but not PRD)

eBadger

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 12, 2015, 05:00:39 AM
Well, Paladins don't actually use Wisdom for anything.

Paladin RAW seem to assume a somewhat wool-headed celebrity warrior rather than a dedicated priest-Knight.  More Joan of Arc than Templar. 

Quote from: Sain on September 12, 2015, 05:02:24 AM
You could argue that wisdom actively hinders adventurer career in general ;D Anyone in their right mind would just not go out there wearing a kingdom's worth of gold to get adrenaline rush from a near death experience.

Dunno, have you SEEN what happens to villagers?  There's always some goblin raiders, vengeful dragon, megalomaniac necromancer out for your corpse...sigh.  And all the jobs are being automated these days.  A peasant just can't compete with the efficiency of a golem or unseen servant. 

Chulanowa

Frankly given the threat posed by the common housecat, it's amazing that commoners ever live to become adventurers.

Sain

Quote from: eBadger on September 12, 2015, 02:19:05 PM
Dunno, have you SEEN what happens to villagers?  There's always some goblin raiders, vengeful dragon, megalomaniac necromancer out for your corpse...sigh.  And all the jobs are being automated these days.  A peasant just can't compete with the efficiency of a golem or unseen servant.

Damn I need to see a setting that focuses on the implications that D&D/pathfinder mechanics have on the average citizen in cruel detail ;D A proper dystopian reality where lvl 1 peasants are the great oppressed minority that basically sit around in refugee camps hoping to get their daily share of the everfull mug's bounty that some kind adventurer left them.

Muse

OH!!!!  We get to add 4 points?  I TOTALY Missed that!!!! 

*bounces and dances!* 

I would personally go for Toughness over Fast learner; Same Hit Point boost, in a bigger bundle, and you can still get your favored class bonus energy resistance when you level.

Hm?  What extra hit points?  I used Fast Learning for skills.  :P 

now if EPH were allowed, I'd be grabbing Open Minded.  Then I'd have some skills.  :) 

Jaded

Chulanowa: Dwarf Fighter
Blinkin: Human Ranger

Quote from: Blinkin on September 12, 2015, 06:02:21 AM
Is there room for one more? Thinking a ranger just for the survival skills that they're so good at.

Question about equipment. I like to use durable arrows from the OCG's equipment list. They are more expensive (A GP each), but it makes it esier to keep the count up when few people use down time to craft new ones and it takesso long to make them by the rules. Is that ok?

I am still accepting applications, though will only be accepting six characters for the first wave unfortunately.  Though if that goes well I may try and add a second wave fairly quickly.

The arrows are fine.

Quote from: ChaoticSky on September 12, 2015, 02:10:36 PM
Filling in my sheet now, Jaded, is the Lunar Mystery okay? (OGC but not PRD)

I'd prefer not if there is a different mystery you'd be willing to take, but if it is key to the character I guess is fine.

Chulanowa

Wizard? Gunslinger? Summoner?

...A Spellslinger Wizard who specializes in conjuration?

Muse

Aaaaand I kinda hate to be "that guy" but "Extra Smite" doesn't exist in Pathfinder. Nah, they decided that Lay on Hands is the class feature that needs enhancement with feats (and to be fair, you get some nice oens, especially worshiping Iomedae...) Downside? You don't get Lay on Hands until level 2, so the earliest you can take enhancing feats is 3. Instead, maybe consider weapon focus, power attack, or fey foundling?

Hey, you're right.  No extra smite.  I'll try to fix that. 

do we have +4 to our stats?  Or 4 +2s? 

CarnivalOfTheGoat

Kayrelee (Elf, Hunter (If Hunter is acceptable))

Kayrelee's tribe were trackers and hunters, allies of tree and panther, separated from the elves of the high forests by millenia of tradition birthed from an ancient disagreement between two elf lords. Over time, they deliberately spurned the ways of their distant brethren, and while they still respected beauty, they found it more in the forests and jungles that surrounded them rather than in craftsmanship and art. But the tribes were small; their hunter-gatherer way of life required them to be constantly on the move, and they required more land to support fewer elves.

They had skirmished throughout living memory (and an elf's living memory is a thing to be reckoned with) against the orcs near the edge of the badlands, but they had rarely pushed what advantages they gained. They were content to be left alone, when they could drive interlopers away.

Then, less than a decade ago as humans reckon time, the orcs had gained a new leader; a half-breed of tall, strong stature who drove them to battle with cunning and perseverance. The newcomer came from other lands, spoke another tongue, used other tactics. Kayrelee's tribe lost ground, at first...And then they lost their warchief. Soon, they were hunted, on the run. But the orcs were paying a terrible price as well. The pressure that was driving them into the jungle was the advance of human troops and settlements behind them. Soon there were few orcs left, and few elves. The humans came and made the tall trees their own, to be cut or burned and replaced with planted fields.

They harbored no ill-will towards Kayrelee, and over time, she learned to speak with some of them. Some few druids of her people tried to stem the tide of the newcomers, but Kayrelee could plainly see that it was far too late for that.

But it wasn't too late to find the half-orc. He was a mercenary, she learned; a strange idea for someone still trying to grasp the use of coinage. One who killed for pay? Betrayed his own people (if the orcs were his people) for pay? The half-orc had driven the orcs to war deliberately, to weaken them and the elves so that some faraway king could have lumber for his ships.

Kayrelee tracked the lumber down the rivers, tracked word of the half-orc. She grew more understanding of the ways of the civilized, although she never truly fit in, and frequently she was made to understand that she was an outsider, one who did not truly know how to negotiate their trade.

The human's king, their great leader, she finally came to understand was far beyond her power. And he had shed none of her people's blood. His hand in their deaths was confused. She followed the half-orc, and the wood, down to the sea, and finally bargained most of the last of her coins for passage aboard a ship, one which she was told would take her to the place he had been bound for.

Now the storm has come, and left Kayrelee and her panther on a strange shore. Somehow, she must find her way out of this place and pick up the faint rumors of the half-orc's trail once more.

Smut
Non-consensual (Exotic) - Sounds delicious, and the more exotic the merrier!

Body Transformation - Totally open to the idea. Several folks have commented that if the proportions become so extreme that the character can't really move or participate, well...That's effectively the end of playing the character, isn't it? Unless it's temporary...

Pain/Light Torture - Yes, please, may I have some more?

Bondage - Absolutely. All sorts.

Animals - Definitely. ("Say, why does your animal companion have points spent in the 'Ride' skill?")

Impregnation - Interesting! I actually can't say I've RPed it before, but it's, well, something I've thought about (fantasy impregnation being far more attractive than reality.).

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Vorian

Very interested if you take a second wave
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Jaded on September 13, 2015, 01:53:50 AMI'd prefer not if there is a different mystery you'd be willing to take, but if it is key to the character I guess is fine.

Uuh, well, it is necessarily for that character, but im making a character right? So i can just change them around to something else and rebuild the personality/story.

My second option is less sexy though, such terrible woe *drama-swoon!*  ;D

Muse

Meena Grail

Name:      Meena Grail
Alignment:      Lawful Good
Class:      Paladin 1
EXP:         0
Next Level:   1,000
Faith:         Iomedae
Race:         Human

Birthday:      11th day, 7th month. 
height:      6’3”
Weight:      200lbs
Measures:       36”D, 24” 30”   
Skin:         Tanned 
Hair:         Hip length blond. 
Eyes:      Sapphire eyes. 
Style:      Chainmail Bikini
History:      A well to do city girl from Andoran, Meena is the third child of Marco Grail--an organist--and Leena Salamin-Grail--a wizard.  Meena lacked the aptitude for mother’s trade, but was charming, physically fit, and very strong.  Despite being a little bit klutzy, she excelled in the dance classes she took as a girl.  Her father hoped she might enroll in a bardic college--as he had done. 
   The Faith of Iomedae drew her like a siren’s call, especially the tales of the warrior goddess’s life as a mortal shieldmaiden.  Meena asked several times for lessons in swordsmanship, but was too well known as a klutz for her parents to trust her with implements of destruction.  She applied at the church of Iomedae to become a priestess, but lacked that aptitude as well.  The high priestess put faith in her that her parents did not, and in her fourteenth year Meena was apprenticed to the temple guard.  One her sixteenth birthday, a vision from Iomedae marked her calling to become a paladin.  It was the happiest day of her life. 

PhantomPistoleer

Name:  Summer Van Cour
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Rogue

Short Description:  Summer is a stunning blonde bombshell and she knows it.  She has curly golden hair with sharp acidic green eyes.  She has a sultry manner of moving, and her skin is slightly sun-kissed.

Short Background:  Summer is always getting into trouble.  When she married her husband, the couple had to flee Talavor because her pimp wasn't happy that he had lost his best prostitute.  When her husband caught her in bed with two butlers, he had Summer thrown into jail for adultery.  And just when Summer had charmed her way into the warden's bed, the goddamn boat sank and now she's here.

Summer has a somewhat dubious background, but at least she's not a strung-out tweaker like those other half-elves from Talavor's slums.  Her parents were displaced refugees and died of scarlet fever shortly after they arrived, thus forcing Summer to live on the streets.  She somehow survived by begging, busking, and stealing.  When she came of age, she dabbled in several unsavory occupations like assassinations, extortions, strong-arm robberies, smuggling, drug trafficking, and prostitution.  Actually, she just really liked to hang out with unsavory characters who would fuck her after they committed crimes.

Smut

Non-consensual (exotic)
Yes, please.

Body Transformation
Yes, please.

Pain/Light Torture
Yes, please.

Bondage
Yes, please.

Animals
Anthropomorphic animals, yes.  Regular animals?  No.  Monsters?  Yes.

Impregnation
Yes, please.

Requests and Charsheet Draft
No Requests.

Tyra
Human rogue 1
CG Medium humanoid (half-elf)
Init +2; Senses Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 9 (1d8+1)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +2
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (30 ft. in armor)
Melee Rapier +4 (1d6 18-20) or
. . Shortbow +4 (1d6 /19-20)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 18
Base Atk +0; CMB +0; CMD 12
Feats Weapon Finesse, Skill Focus (Acrobatics)
Traits   Poverty Stricken, Caretaker
Skills   Acrobatics +9, Bluff +8, Diplomacy +8, Disable Device +6, Escape Artist +6,  Perception +8, Perform (Sex) +8, Stealth +6, Survival +6
Languages Common, Elven
SQ Trapfinding, Sneak Attack +1d6
Other Gear studded leather armor, rapier, shortbow with arrows, thieves tools;
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
Low-Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

[/quote]
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

VonDoom

Nice to see a Rogue!

Though, your sheet still has my character's name on it.  XD

O&O

Jaded

Thank you for putting in the effort to create characters and apply everyone!  I really appreciate it and feel horrible I can't accept everyone right now. :-(  But I don't think I am up for launching a game with that many.  If I didn't pick your character please don't take it personally, I spent way too long focusing on which characters to take and still had to go random for some.  If you would like to be considered for 'wave 2' as I am dubbing it, a second group of characters that I hope to introduce after things are settled a bit (and if there is any attrition), please let me know!  I do think the concept will benefit from more people, I just don't think I am up to starting with that many. 

Below is who I ended up with:

CarnivalOfTheGoat: Elf Hunter
Blinkin: Human Ranger

Sorry again if I didn't take your character for now.  :-(

The OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236542.0
The Character Sheet Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236543.0

Quote from: Blinkin on September 13, 2015, 05:10:38 AM
Question about favored enemy for the ranger.

Would you give me some idea of what might be commonly encountered early on? I hate to have a major class feature totally useless at 1st level because I chose a common race (goblins for example) and never encounter a goblin. Know what I mean?

The standard monsters are likely to show up at some point (goblinoids, orcs, humans, undead), but I do have a few different things in mind depending on the character's choices early on so I can't swear one or another will show up at first level for your character.

eBadger

Grats to those accepted! 

I would definitely be interested in a second wave/replacement spot. 

VonDoom

O&O

Jaded

Due to a few players dropping, I am looking for 4 or so new characters/players to form a second group that will (hopefully) eventually link up with the existing one.  Please see the first post if interested.

VonDoom

Potentially interested. I'd put forth my original character application, Tyra. (Certainly wouldn't mind redoing the dice rolls since it's effectively a new group, but with my luck they'd probably end up even more terrible.)

O&O

Chulanowa

Still interested, though likely with a different character than my initial submission. Gimme a little thinkin' cap time  :-)

Vorian

Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Vorian

I would like to play a Sorcerer, leaning towards Dreamspun bloodline with Starsoul and Fey as alternate possibilities. I'll put together a full profile tomorrow depending on which of those is available.
Ideas

ChaoticSky

Quote from: Jaded on October 29, 2015, 01:18:57 AM
Due to a few players dropping, I am looking for 4 or so new characters/players to form a second group that will (hopefully) eventually link up with the existing one.  Please see the first post if interested.
Whats the current group makeup, out of curiosity?

Sain

I'm playing a catgirl sorceress, Muse plays a chainmailbikinipaladin, Nazora plays a pretty princess cleric and we have eBadger on a rather assertive Strix Skald

But I don't think it was important to have a balanced party mechanics wise.

e. And blinkin has a ranger.

schnookums

Ooh, I'd be interested too, although there seems to be plenty of interest prior to mine.

Zenkai

If you're not averse to master summoners, I'd play a half-elven one.

ChaoticSky

Quote from: schnookums on October 29, 2015, 06:23:36 PM
Ooh, I'd be interested too, although there seems to be plenty of interest prior to mine.
Dont let that stop you, Jaded will pick the players they preferr, not whoever happened to post first :P

Jaded

Quote from: VonDoom on October 29, 2015, 01:32:49 AM
Potentially interested. I'd put forth my original character application, Tyra. (Certainly wouldn't mind redoing the dice rolls since it's effectively a new group, but with my luck they'd probably end up even more terrible.)

You can reroll if you'd like.

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 29, 2015, 01:33:05 AM
Still interested, though likely with a different character than my initial submission. Gimme a little thinkin' cap time  :-)

Sounds good. :-)

Quote from: ChaoticSky on October 29, 2015, 04:49:34 PM
Whats the current group makeup, out of curiosity?

What Sain posted, though I won't be looking for group balance so go with what you are interested in playing.

Quote from: schnookums on October 29, 2015, 06:23:36 PM

I'll give it a couple of days (not sure precisely when, probably early next week) then decide which characters to add (I always feel bad rejecting, but don't like doing first come first served).

Quote from: Zenkai on October 29, 2015, 06:32:45 PM
If you're not averse to master summoners, I'd play a half-elven one.

A master summoner is fine.

Chulanowa

My original dice rolls:

And just to see what I get, some fresh ones!
Result: 2, 5, 5, 3, 6, 3, = 16
Result: 6, 1, 5, 6, 5, = 17
Result: 5, 1, 6, 6, = 17
Result: 2, 4, 6, = 12
Result: 1, 1, 3, = 5
Result: 3, 1, = 4

Well, I was getting excited until those last two  :-\ Could turn those into a 7 and a 6, I guess, but ouch. even on dump stats, ouch! Guess I could make a Paladin who can throw boulders and charm dragons, but has to take off her shoes to recite the alphabet... Or just stick with the originals. yeesh.

VonDoom

Welp, definitely sticking with the old one, so won't even bother linking the rolls, but ...

(12, disregard, accidentally rolled 4d6 twice)

Probably more mechanically optimized, what with 18 12 10 10 10 8 after +4 and with another +2 from racials to put in, but I'll keep my mediocre allrounder set from before.

O&O

ChaoticSky

Also worth asking, its been a few months and the information is all up proper on the SRD now, so do you still feel lukewarm to occult classes, Jaded?

Vorian

First draft, I'll flesh it out more tomorrow if Dreamspun is approved (no idea what's considered core or not in Pathfinder), if not I have a different idea for a Fey bloodline.

Aislin, Human Sorcerer (Dreamspun)

Description

Height: 5'6"
Languages: Common, Aquan, Auran
Background: Aislin is the daughter of a port-town tavern maid and a seagoing Sorcerer who traces his bloodline back to an Oracle of a sea god, raised by her mother. Her father's bloodline gifted her with the ability to see into dreams and a natural talent for the magics of sea and wind. She was always drawn both to the sea itself, and the possibility of adventure and exploration it held. She grew up taking odd jobs on the dock for a bit of coin to help make ends meet, and an opportunity to hear stories from abroad. As soon as she came of age she boarded the first ship available as the apprentice of the crew's aging weather mage, who died in the wreck. She is enthusiastic and endlessly curious, but a bit absent minded.

Stats

Rolls:
At 2015-10-30 16:34:46, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 6d6k3 Result: 15 +3 +2 Racial (Human)
At 2015-10-30 16:36:29, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 5d6k3 Result: 11
At 2015-10-30 16:37:33, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13 +1
At 2015-10-30 16:37:51, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 3d6k3 Result: 11
At 2015-10-30 16:38:15, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 3d6k3 Result: 7
At 2015-10-30 16:38:38, Aislin (uid: 43816) rolls: 2d6k2 Result: 9

Str = 7
Dex = 11
Con = 11
Int = 14
Wis = 9
Cha = 20
Alternate Racial Trait:
Heart of the Sea
Humans born near the sea are always drawn to it. They gain a +2 racial bonus on Profession (sailor) and Swim checks, and these are always class skills for them. They can hold their breath twice as long as normal, and spellcasters gain a +4 racial bonus on concentration checks when attempting to cast spells underwater. This racial trait replaces skilled.

Favored Class Bonus:
Sorcerer
Add one spell known from the sorcerer spell list. This spell must be at least one level below the highest spell level the sorcerer can cast.

Traits:
Dangerously Curious
You have always been intrigued by magic, possibly because you were the child of a magician or priest. You often snuck into your parent's laboratory or shrine to tinker with spell components and magic devices, and frequently caused quite a bit of damage and headaches for your parent as a result. You gain a +1 bonus on Use Magic Device checks, and Use Magic Device is always a class skill for you.
Friend in Every Town
You have no problem making friends and learning information from them wherever you go. You gain a +1 trait bonus on all Knowledge (local) checks and Diplomacy checks. One of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.

Skills: Diplomacy +6, Profession (sailor) +5, Swim +4, Spellcraft +6, Use Magic Device +10
Feats:
Eschew Materials
You can cast many spells without needing to utilize minor material components.

Benefit: You can cast any spell with a material component costing 1 gp or less without needing that component. The casting of the spell still provokes attacks of opportunity as normal. If the spell requires a material component that costs more than 1 gp, you must have the material component on hand to cast the spell, as normal.
Expanded Arcana (x2)
Your research has revealed new spells.
Prerequisites: Caster level 1st, see Special.
Benefit: Add one spell from your class's spell list to your list of spells known. This is in addition to the number of spells normally gained at each new level in your class. You may instead add two spells from your class's spell list to your list of spells known, but both of these spells must be at least one level lower than the highest level spell you can cast in that class. Once made, these choices cannot be changed.
Special: You can only take this feat if you possess levels in a class whose spellcasting relies on a limited list of spells known, such as the bard, oracle, and sorcerer.
You can gain Expanded Arcana multiple times.

Spells:
Lv.0
Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mending, Prestidigitation
Lv.1 (5/day)
Alter Winds, Animate Rope, Hydraulic Push, Polypurpose Panacea

Smut
Non-Con - Big on, including most exotic creatures. Decaying undead are generally an off but Ghost are ok and well preserved undead can be.
Body Transformation - Generally ok with this and can be a big on. I do prefer there to be an ‘out’ of some sort in character if a particular transformation really isn’t working for me - like a new transformation overwriting the old. Specific ons include: Demonic, plant based, fox or cat based, draconic, fey, extra arms, futa.
Pain/Torture - On, no real limits as long as my character has the possibility of recovering physically
Bondage - Major on, bonus for webs, tentacles, and vines.
Animals - Ok in non-con scenarios, can be an on. Highly unlikely for this character to consent.
Impregnation - On, especially with weirder stuff.
Specific Ons - Tentacle play and similar, Spider and Snake based partners/attackers, multiple partners, enslavement
Offs - Bathroom play
Ideas

Jaded

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 30, 2015, 05:11:59 AM
Well, I was getting excited until those last two  :-\ Could turn those into a 7 and a 6, I guess, b ouch. even on dump stats, ouch! Guess I could make a Paladin who can throw boulders and charm dragons, but has to take off her shoes to recite the alphabet... Or just stick with the originals. yeesh.

Is a tough choice. ;)

Quote from: ChaoticSky on October 30, 2015, 03:33:40 PM
Also worth asking, its been a few months and the information is all up proper on the SRD now, so do you still feel lukewarm to occult classes, Jaded?

Still not a big fan admittedly.  But if you want to toss in a concept using one it is fine.

Quote from: Vorian on October 30, 2015, 07:17:06 PM
First draft, I'll flesh it out more tomorrow if Dreamweaver is approved (no idea what's considered core or not in Pathfinder), if not I have a different idea for a Fey bloodline.

Looks good. :-) 

I tend to allow what is in: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/  (with possible exceptions)  Anything from the d20pfsrd is iffier though.

Do you mean Dreamspun from the Advanced Player's Guide?  If so it is fine.  The Dreamweaver stuff I can find is Witch/Changeling?

Chulanowa

Quote from: Jaded on October 30, 2015, 10:51:18 PM
Is a tough choice. ;)

Depends on what I wanna run with, I guess.

QuoteI tend to allow what is in: http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/  (with possible exceptions)  Anything from the d20pfsrd is iffier though.

Do you mean Dreamspun from the Advanced Player's Guide?  If so it is fine.  The Dreamweaver stuff I can find is Witch/Changeling?

Well, just to put it out there. Archives of Nethys has all the official pathfinder stuff, and none of the weird third party things that d20pfsrd does. At least, as far as character options go; rules and sub-systems (the difference between occult and arcane spells, for instance) isn't included.

Vorian

Quote from: Jaded on October 30, 2015, 10:51:18 PM

Oh, yeah it's Dreamspun sorry.
Ideas

Jaded

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 30, 2015, 11:27:01 PM
Well, just to put it out there. Archives of Nethys has all the official pathfinder stuff, and none of the weird third party things that d20pfsrd does. At least, as far as character options go; rules and sub-systems (the difference between occult and arcane spells, for instance) isn't included.

Ah, I'll have to glance. Thanks.

Quote from: Vorian on October 31, 2015, 04:03:56 AM
Oh, yeah it's Dreamspun sorry.

Dreamspun is fine.

schnookums

I'll be posting a character tomorrow, was thinking of a kitsune ninja/rogue again, cause I likes them quite a bit (but if that wouldn't work I'm open to changing)

Chulanowa

Quote from: schnookums on November 02, 2015, 12:02:36 AM
I'll be posting a character tomorrow, was thinking of a kitsune ninja/rogue again, cause I likes them quite a bit (but if that wouldn't work I'm open to changing)

Curiously I was thinking on similar lines, though leaning more for some sort of ranged thing. Hmmm. Hmmm!

Vorian

Alright, I think I have all the basics figured out assuming all the character options are ok.
Ideas

Zenkai

Nymue, half-elven Master Summoner

Be it covetous gaze, jealousy or whatever other motivation, Nymue ended up a prisoner, transported to a far-off oubliette aboard a ship. Under guard, gagged and bound. Who had she displeased? Was it one of her numerous lovers? Was it the wife of that Baron? The husband of that Countess? The rival for the affections of another noble? The list was endless, and probably incomplete. And she knew how this trick works quite well, having used it herself a number of times. Judging by the kind of humiliation and pain they dispensed on her, her "escorts" were probably once her employees as well. They knew about her "companions" too. A dagger at her neck at all times... isn't that nice? Looking young and innocent can't fool these men. No, they were paid to make this trip very interesting...

The sound of the Storm outside only became audible once it managed to overpower her continuous screaming. The relief brought on by the cessation of the torture soon gave way to the realization that her life was about to end. She laughed at the panicked men - laughed as the cabin floor twisted violently, still laughed as the seawater rushed in and filled her lungs.

Then all was dark. She felt content. At least those bastards died too.

Until...

Sea birds arguing overhead. Soft sand beneath her back. Sun on her skin. She turned over to heave out a stomachful of seawater, before finally realizing that she was still alive.

image-warning-huge
Hope this one looks of age ;)

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): Please!
Body Transformation: Yes
Pain/Light Torture: Please!
Bondage: Please!
Animals: Yes! (but no insects please)
Impregnation: Maybe

Numbers
Str  9 (-1) Dex 12 (+1) Con 12 (+1)
Int 12 (+1) Wis 10 (+0) Cha 13+2(race)+4(bonus)=19(+4)
(gawd rolled so bad)

AL: LE     HP: 9
BAB +0     Fort +1     Ref +1     Wil +2
Skills: Handle Animal (Cha), Ride (Dex), Diplomacy (Cha, CC)
Feat: Spell focus (conjuration)
Spells/day: 2*1st
Spells known: 4 cantrips (Acid splash, Mage hand, Mending, Arcane Mark), 2 1st (Infernal healing, Expeditous retreat)

Height 170 cm Weight 55 kg

Medium Size, Normal Speed (30 feet), Low-Light Vision, Elf Blood

Sociable: Half-elves are skilled at charming others and recovering from faux pas. If half-elves with this racial trait attempt to change a creature's attitude with a Diplomacy check and fail by 5 or more, they can try to influence the creature a second time even if 24 hours have not passed. This racial trait replaces the adaptability racial trait.

Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.

Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.

Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.

Languages: Half-elves begin play speaking Common and Elven. Half-elves with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).

Eidolon: The Stranger. A tall male figure wrapped in a cloak and with uncertain motives regarding Nymue. He is from Elsewhere, and shadows deepen wherever he goes. He uses a spear as a weapon.

Starting Statistics: Size Medium; Speed: 30 ft.; AC: +4 natural armor; Saves: Fort (good), Ref (bad), Will (good); Attack: 2 claws 1d4 or by weapon; Ability Scores: Str 16, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 11; Evolutions: weapon training(2), improved natural armor(1), claws, limbs (arms), limbs (legs)

Darkvision, link, share spells

Master Summoner (Archetype)
Most summoners forge a bond with a single, powerful eidolon, but some summoners seek to control a variety of creatures. The master summoner sacrifices the power of his eidolon in favor of summoning a plethora of otherworldly creatures to aid him.

Lesser Eidolon: A master summoner's class level is halved (minimum 1) for the purposes of determining his eidolon's abilities, Hit Dice, evolution pool, and so on. The eidolon otherwise functions as normal. This ability replaces the summoner's normal eidolon ability.

Summoning Mastery (Sp): Starting at 1st level, a master summoner can cast summon monster I as a spell-like ability a number of times per day equal to 5 + his Charisma modifier. The summoner can use this ability when his eidolon is summoned. Only one summon monster spell may be in effect while the eidolon is summoned. If the summoner's eidolon is not summoned, the number of creatures that can be summoned with this ability is only limited by its uses per day. This ability otherwise functions as the summoner's normal summon monster I ability. Other than these restrictions, there is no limit to how many summon monster or gate spells the summoner can have active at one time. This ability replaces the summoner's normal summon monster I ability and shield ally.

Augment Summoning: At 2nd level, a master summoner gains Augment Summoning as a bonus feat. He does not have to meet any requirements for this feat. This ability replaces bond senses.

DomJoe

Name: Ryshe Ircan
Race: Oread
Appearance: Obsidian-skin, White crystal hair and eyes
Backstory (Subject to change, depending on deity): Ryshe was a shy girl, likely due to her magical herritage and almost alien appearance. Acutely aware of how different she was from others, she always kept to herself and only spoke when spoken to. It did not help that she was freakishly strong to boot, able to break bones and wood with her grasp. Eventually, she could not stand the stares and comments of others, and she entered the church of Nise as a means to get away from it all. Her knight sisters welcomed her with open arms, and they provided her with a much better education and combat training that benefited her massive strength. She easily became a formidable knight sister in her own right, and soon she would be sent off via boat on a mission to another land... unfortunately, fate had other plans for her and her vessel...

Smut

Non-consensual (Exotic): I assume this means monsters and the like. If so, then definitely.
Body Transformation: Definitely.
Pain/Light Torture: Eh, maybe.
Bondage: Light Bondage, otherwise no.
Animals: Yes.
Impregnation: No eggs and short pregnancy, otherwise yes.

Jaded

The new party/second wave will be:

Vorian: Human Sorcerer (Dreamspun)
Zenkai: Half-Elven Master Summoner
DomJoe: Oread Warpriest

The character thread is: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=236543.0
Please get a character sheet done and posted in the next little bit. :-)
The OOC thread should be linked in the first post of the character thread.  I will be starting the new characters in a separate IC thread however, which I will post in a few days probably. 

Thanks!

schnookums

I had the worst writers block for chargen. Probably a good sign that I wasnt quite ready for another game

DomJoe

I am quite happy to have gotten into this RP. I'll be making a couple of adjustments to me sheet forum wise, but otherwise its already been posted in the character thread.

Chulanowa

Quote from: schnookums on November 05, 2015, 08:59:07 PM
I had the worst writers block for chargen. Probably a good sign that I wasnt quite ready for another game

Same. I actually got an idea at the last minute... a minute too late. Ah well!

Have fun guys!