Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)

Started by CurvyKitten, October 12, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Beacon Hills has for the most part been a sleepy little down that kept all its secrets buried deep within the past. Yet as time ticks by things seem to have changed. Bodies have appeared, apparently mauled by a wild animal, or at least that is the best explanation the police have been able to come up with. The local paper writing about it states it seems to be an attack from a mountain lion. Is that the truth? What truly lurks in the shadows of quiet town?

Only its history and the supernatural that hides in the shadows can really reveal the truth. The mysterious arson that took the lives of an entire family, the hunters lurking in the shadows standing against what most would run from. Who is really the bad guy? What is that lurks behind you in those dark woods? Is that uneasy feeling of being hunted something real? Only you and your friends can find the truth to all this. But be warned once you start down that path....there is no turning back.

Let me start by thanking you for your interest, as we are trying to breath new life into a great game.

The setting for this rp will be based on the Teen Wolf show. Now even with that in mind, and using a bit of the first seasons plot to get things going, this will in fact be a whole new world. Come create original characters that help shape and create a whole new story. Cannon characters are available on a case by case bases. The game will have a base story line, but everything else, from which characters are turned into werewolves, to how people react and even who our stories hero's are will all be up to you.

We are looking for many different character types, from different roles, to sexual orientations.

Characters will most be 16-18, with a few adults within the mix.

At the moment we do have quiet a few werewolves so we are looking to open up for more humans. But don't let that discourage you as we are always open to creating a story where people can end up being what they want. Want to play a human that will eventually be turned...we can make that happen.

Hunters are in fact HUMAN we are just OOCly labeling them differently.

The game is already started, but we are still in our first few post and find ourselves stalling due to our original and lovely GM unable to be around to keep the game going. We give undisclosedtoyou a very large thank you for starting us off. But now we find ourselves wanting to keep this game going. SO with your help and interest we can make this happen! So with out further procrastination here is some information you will be needing to join our fun little troupe of characters.

Important links
Character Index
Into The Fray Important Game OOC...this is where important game chatting and plotting will take place
Into The Fray Chatterbox...this is where the silliness can be had
Into The Fray Night One Original IC thread
Into The Fray Forest thread
Into The Fray School thread
Into The Fray Town thread
Old Threads just for reference and remembrance.
Old Chatterbox
Old OOC
Old Character index
Original Interest thread

Important GM Announcements!

Multiple Characters

QuoteAs of right now, I want everyone to start the game off with a max of 2 characters. Others may be optional once we get things going, as well as possible NPC creation later on as well.
Wolf Forms

QuoteAs of right now, all the wolfed out forms will be the ultra ugly shift, no full on wolves.  I know it's possible in the show, but so far, I only know of Talia Hale being able to do it, and she was a special case.

The Hunters Code

They only hunt werewolves who do harm to humans as long as there is proof.
    They do not kill younger werewolves, particularly children.
    They do not kill humans.

Turning someone to a werewolf OH MY!
QuoteA person can only be turned by an Alpha. This will happen through plot and only with GM approval.

The all mighty character sheet.

[center][img]Insert image url here Human, Werewolf, Hunter[/img][/center]
Name:
Grade/Occupation:
Orientation:

Ethnicity:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Distinguishing Marks:
Appearance: Write at least one good sized paragraph here.
Werewolf Appearance:  Describe it here.  If your character is a human or a hunter, erase this part.As of right now, all the wolfed out forms will be the ultra ugly shift, no full on wolves.  I know it's possible in the show, but so far, I only know of Talia Hale being able to do it, and she was a special case
Portrayed by: The name of the person who's face you're using.

Talents:
Flaws:
Extracurricular Activities: Do they play a sport, are on a team, play video games, paint?
Personality:  At least one good sized paragraph here.
History:  At least one good sized paragraph here.
Future Plans: (Place things you want to have happen to your character here, like possibly becoming a werewolf, learning from a hunter, discovering  some ancient evil, or finding a teacher for a particular skill)

Please Place in the first Img location where is say enter image here one of the fallowing tags that fits for your subtype.

http://i42.tinypic.com/29x7jic.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/24dr96h.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e3vkom.jpg

CurvyKitten

The Cast Thus Far

Colby Bradford Masen
17 Years Old

Levi Archer
16 Years Old

Sara Elizabeth Corey
16 Years Old

Victor Cole
17 Years Old

Felix Correia
17 Years Old

Tyler Duhane
17 Years Old

Alex Duhane
17 Years Old

Haley Carney
17 Years Old

Oliver 'Ollie' Mitchell
17 Years Old

Logan Thompson
18 Years Old
Alpha

Stiles Stilinski
16 Years Old
Beta

Mara Hale
18 Years Old
Beta

Jaclyn Conners
17 Years Old
Beta

Aidan Argent
18 Years Old

Theodora 'Theo' Fox
17 Years Old

Steven Kelevra
30 Years Old

Retired Characters

Elaine Lorkin
16 Years Old

Axel Lee
18 Years Old
Beta

Orange Marmalade

Come. Join us! We're just getting started and it's going to be a ton of fun.

Also, straight dudes out there, while we're very LGBTQ friendly, I know there's a couple gals who wouldn't mind having some guys to chase after, too. We're a mixed bunch!

So come! Make a character! Have some fun. There's going to be a lot of room for socializing and fun interactions around these parts.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Orange Marmalade

Yes! And bring some of your manly men straight boys so Curvy has some toys! And you too I suppose! :D

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

Was thinking jacob artist maybe. as a human.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Orange Marmalade

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 04:38:09 PM
Was thinking jacob artist maybe. as a human.

I agree hot damn hehe oh and yes we need more humans. :P

Quote from: Kokaine on October 13, 2013, 04:35:58 PM
Might be able to give this a go...

WOOHOO!

Amelita

Orange Marmalade

Kokaine

Depends on what you ultimately end up needing but will use either Marlon Teixeira or Katherine Webb. Probably will be a human either way since I haven't watched more than a few episodes of this show >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

May I say...wooo...and ahoooo! I can't wait to see what you lovely ladies come up with. :)

Amelita

Oh hell. Marlon Teixeira?

Is he gonna be straight coz then I'm bringing a chica. >.>

And, either of the boys.

Or both.

>< I have a problem

Kokaine

Haha. Most likely yes, he will be straight. We don't need my inexperience getting in the way with the boys ::)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 05:01:41 PM
Oh hell. Marlon Teixeira?

Is he gonna be straight coz then I'm bringing a chica. >.>

And, either of the boys.

Or both.

>< I have a problem

2 characters each Ame...hehe you will have to curb you addiction for now. :P

Amelita

Got you loud and clear Curvy and thank god xD

The question is, Dean Geyer or Jacob Artist? Because, I -am- bringing someone who can crush wildly on Teixeira face >.>

Niferbelle

*peeks in*

So, if I'm not familiar with the show at all, would that be a problem?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Niferbelle on October 13, 2013, 05:31:23 PM
*peeks in*

So, if I'm not familiar with the show at all, would that be a problem?

No not at all, we are really just pulling the setting and creating our own story with it. I have a ton of information not to mention a link to the wiki. Basically it is a normal town. Think Sunnydale if that helps for a more familiar size reference. Now add werewolves and Hunters to the mix(all hidden out of site from the general public). Later on I have plot that will bring/open up other possible player types. But for now we are keeping it simpler to really get a good strong game going.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
Got you loud and clear Curvy and thank god xD

The question is, Dean Geyer or Jacob Artist? Because, I -am- bringing someone who can crush wildly on Teixeira face >.>

LOL well we apparently already have our next couple :P

hehe and yes I know some of my fellow writers far to well, so there is a 2 Character limit hehe.

Amelita

Orange Marmalade

Heck I'd say being clueless about the setting is great for making a human :) more surprises!