Pokemon Journey (M for F)

Started by Froggyboy, January 17, 2014, 09:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Froggyboy

Hello there, Froggyboy, or Froggy, you can call me whatever you feel fits, and I am looking for a Pokémon Journey RP, and I'm not to bore someone with long introductions, all I ask is that you look at my On's and Off's for what I'm interested in, and if you have a certain kink that isn't listed that your interested in, ask me about it. Now, back to the plot at hand, I am mostly interested in a Pokémon journey throughout the Kalos region, since it's the only region I am familiar with, and I'd like the story begin with one of our characters picking a starter, or already having one, or both with one. Of course the starter can be another Pokémon besides the starters, since I see the starters as Pokémon picked up by the professor and given to the kids, not starters for everyone. I would be thinking our characters meet up at Route 1, and sit at a table not far from the original gang, but it can start off differently. The plot from the meeting can go:

Rivals: Our characters become friendly rivals, fighting the whole way, from Vaniville Town to Snowbelle City, but obviously, a bond will form and become a sexual one. I imagine their bond starting from some playful flirting, as teenagers, travelling throughout an entire region, sexual thoughts are natural.

Friends: The two become friends, unlike the usual boy v. girl as in the original between the two rivals in X and Y, and friendship becomes something more. Maybe the journey begins with one already with a crush on the other, or it can develop throughout the journey.

Feel free to mention your own ideas to the plot, PM if interested.
Hi.