Change A Letter - 5 Letter Version

Started by Mtpersson, January 05, 2022, 05:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtpersson

The rules of the game are simple:

• Remove ONE letter of the previous poster's five-letter word
  • Substitute it with ONE new letter
  • Jumble all the letters up to make your own five letter word

For example, PORTS could become FROST. But remember, keep things clean and in line with this being a public thread.

So to start things off...

LAIRS

Lovely Complex

Mtpersson

WillowPup

Lovely Complex

domatt67

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 0 of 4

domatt67

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

ukulady

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

LostInTheMist

My Apologies and Absences  Updated April 1, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: House sitting. Will not be replying until I return. See my A/As for details.

Endorphin

solkar

Endorphin

solkar

MoonRabbit

solkar

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MoonRabbit

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

solkar

Zelcyone

My O/o page. (Currently undergoing major restyling)