Herogasm (A Superhero-Vacation Orgy) STARTED: Still Recruiting~

Started by Primarch, July 21, 2012, 04:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

~Anything you want. The whole point is to relax, recharge the batteries. Not have to worry about civilians and paparazzi while your doing it.~

For those of you who are familiar with the comic "The Boys" you'll know what 'Herogasm' is, a time when every hero and villain pretends there's a major threat to the Earth and they all fly away to save the world. In truth its a weekend of all the sex & drugs the super community can handle. A 'thank you' for all the hard work they put in.

So here's the idea, you can play as any superhero/heroine or any supervillain/villainess you like, or someone brought in to entertain (male & female  and spend a week in a Caribbean Island doing whatever you want. Character's are absolutely not limited to the setting of 'The Boys' and you are both welcome and encouraged to take up characters from Marvel/DC and other publications.

Before this goes any further, who would be interested?

Primarch - Deathstroke
MzHyde - Harley Quinn
Jmorty33 - Tim Drake
Saphir - Cassie Sandsmark
Prince Truhan - Two-Face
Etah dna Evol - Aruna
Cami - Emma Frost
Rayve13 - Catman

MzHyde

All comics characters, or original characters as well?

Primarch

Well I had originally intended for it to be comic characters, but if there's a general interest in originals I'd not be against it.

MzHyde

Just wondering. I could totally play Harley Quinn or Catwoman.

Primarch

I have a feeling either would be quite popular.

Jmorty33

Heros? Villains? A weekend of sex and fun? Count me in as Tim Drake!
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Primarch

Tim Drake eh? I was expecting a Dick Grayson first.

Jmorty33

Personally I like Tim more than Dick and I think he's the best Robin out of the five.

AKunoichi

I'm kinda wanting to bring my starfire ripoff from Triangle's Authority game into this.

As for robin, as long as it's not Jason "Bawww batman let the joker kill me" Todd. :p

Jmorty33

Quote from: AK47 on July 21, 2012, 06:52:27 PM
As for robin, as long as it's not Jason "Bawww batman let the joker kill me" Todd. :p
I know right?! He is such the baby!

MzHyde

Quote from: Primarch on July 21, 2012, 06:31:31 PM
I have a feeling either would be quite popular.

I don't know much about comics aside from Batman, Teen Titans, and Gumsith Cats. And that last one's a manga so it doesn't really count.  ;D

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Jmorty33 on July 21, 2012, 07:13:11 PM
I know right?! He is such the baby!

I thought Jason was more enraged that the Joker was still alive after all that he's done rather then Batman being unable to save him. Unless that's just the animated Under the Red Hoods Continuity unfortunately.

AKunoichi

My knowledge mostly comes from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

I don't know which was worse, Starfire's blankness, Arsenal, or hearing Red Hood wangst.

Kanrya

do we have to play a Marvel/DC character or can we bring in an OC from say the X-men or something along those lines?

Jmorty33

Quote from: AK47 on July 21, 2012, 10:00:43 PM
My knowledge mostly comes from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

I don't know which was worse, Starfire's blankness, Arsenal, or hearing Red Hood wangst.

From my readings in Batman, Robin, Teen Titans, and Red Hood and the Outlaws I had some liking of the character while he was Robin but after awhile of reading him as Red Hood I've come to dislike him seeing that he is a bit whiny constantly blaming Bruce for not killing the Joker and yadda yadda yadda.

AKunoichi

I thought the teen titans one was the other Robin.

Jmorty33

All Robins, excluding Damian and Stephanie, have been a part of the Titans in some capacity. Dick and Tim led teams, Jason was a part of them on some missions but he still believed he was a part of them.

Primarch

Alright, if people want to pin down a character they'd like to play (I'll assume for you now I can put Jmorty33 down as a confirmed Tim Drake?) it'll help give me an idea of what we have on hand right now and give me an idea of what we need to start.

I'll list all the names on the opening post so people have an easy directory of who's who (and who's taken). Once its actually started I'll list it all in an OOC thread.

So far~
Jmorty33 - Tim Drake

MzHyde

Primarch

Excellent.

Now I should come up with whom I intend to take up. Hmm....

Jmorty33

Yep I'll deffinetly be Tim, but that's the easy part. The hard part is deciding whether it not to have him still be Robin or as Red Robin?

AribethAmkiir

So is there any plot or is it all smut?

Primarch

This is actually bit of a smut game. Any plots beyond the setting are up to players to formulate.

Saphir

I'll take Wonder Girl. Cassie Sandsmark. DCnU version...barbed wire lasso and all. ;)

Prince Truhan

Hi, if possible I would like to take Two-Face