Meeting her Sister (M looking for F)

Started by zoarster, January 28, 2011, 11:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

So my latest idea for an RP is one that involves multiple characters, preferably played by the same player since they won't often show up in the same scene, or at least I don't think so. Here's the basic premise; names are negotiable:

Ryan and Tanya had been dating for almost a year, and it was finally time for the fateful moment when Ryan went home to meet Tanya's family. While they were at Tanya's house Tanya slept in her old room, while Ryan slept in the guest room upstairs, right next to Tori, Tanya's 18 year old younger sister's room. One night on his way to bed, Ryan happened to catch a peek into Tori's room at the wrong--or was it the right--time, and couldn't get that gorgeous image out of his head since.

And the story will continue from there. There are lots of options as to what would happen next, and I'm open to any of them. There could be a forceful/NC relationship between Ryan and Tori, or Tori could be a cruel tease who gave him that peek intentionally, hoping to set off her older sister. I'd also like to see what happens when Tanya discovers what is going on between Tori and Ryan.

If you're interested in this storyline, please PM me or contact me via AIM or YIM (contact info in profile). Hope to hear from you soon!

UPDATE: I've gotten quite a bit of interest in this storyline. Part of my reason for leaving things so open-ended was to get different takes on where the story would lead, and I like what I've seen so far. Original ideas are still welcome, but I also thought I'd list some specific variants I'd like to play. I'd also be interested in a variant where Ryan is dating the younger sister, and the older sister is the temptress.

• After Tanya discovers Ryan's deception, she decides to get back at him when they get home. Slowly but surely, Tanya becomes more and more of a slut, cheating on Ryan on a regular basis and eventually cuckolding him in retribution for what he did to her sister. In this scenario, I'd also play the other men if desired.
  • Tanya and Ryan begin the relationship as a non-traditional couple who are into a bunch of kinks and have an open relationship. After Ryan gets a peek at Tori, Tanya actually encourages or even dares him to try something, eventually leading to threesome scenarios.
  • Ryan seduces Tori, but afterwards, Tori feels guilty and confesses to Tanya. Instead of breaking up with Ryan, though, Tanya decides to team up with Tori to get even with Ryan. The two of them relentlessly tease Ryan but deny him orgasm, except possibly in some very humiliating situations.
  • Ryan finds a willing little slut in Tori. When Tanya finds out about their relationship, she's immensely jealous and begs Ryan to take her back. Ryan says he will--if he gets to keep Tori as well. The two become Ryan's submissives.

MusicNoteAngel

I would love to play Tanya's character if it's available : )
As beautiful as a musical melody...

Wolfy

I could be interested in playing Tori, possibly. o3o

zoarster

Thanks to everyone who's been interested! I've added some specific scenarios that I'm interested in but aren't taken, but please keep the original ideas coming too!