~Bad Boy~ (MxM, Stepfather/Stepson/Donnie Brasko)

Started by LilySnape, August 25, 2012, 02:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilySnape

~Bad Boy~

Sam x Donnie Brasko

Sam (my character): 17 year old half Native American/Irish boy.  Rebellious, slightly grumpy teenage boy attitude.  Is coming to terms with his new sexuality and strange attraction to his stepfather.

Donnie Brasko: Tall, dark and handsome type, deals in drugs and money laundering.  Sam's stepfather.  Aggressively sarcastic, womanizer, somewhat materialistic, smoker, joker, tempermental at times, ambitious.

~Plot~

Sam hates living in his stepfather's house, abiding by his rules, dealing with the father-son treatment, listening to him having sex with his mom and acting oblivious when drug lords come around to talk to Donnie.

The two clash hard when Sam's mom isn't around.  Sam mouths off and insults Donnie in front of the family; Donnie laughs it off but reprimands him later.

One day, Sam is feeling extra irritable and snaps at Donnie, telling him to fuck off and that he's not his father, so he should stop acting like it.  Donnie snaps back saying, "You're right, I'm not your damn father!  I'm tired of trying to act like one, I'd rather fuck you instead."

Sam is taken by surprise.  They have a tussle, and it starts to seem like NonCon, but Donnie is determined to make Sam admit to liking it; Sam can't help but give in to sex with the attractive man and feels conflicted about his attraction.  After this tryst, the two begin having less than gentle sex quite often, and Sam learns more and more about how to pleasure another man. ; )
I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensare the senses.
~ Severus Snape