Chartara's Cravings... [F seeks M]

Started by Chartara, July 17, 2012, 05:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chartara

Hi, I'm Chartara. *waves*  I'm rather new here, and after looking around and exploring the site, as huge as it is... I decided to put my thread out into the waters and see what happens. *grins*

I have a few ideas that I have in mind, they're also listed on my preferences page, but I'll list them here also. I don't have all thought out ideas, just the basics. The rest we can talk out specifics when or if anyone is interested *grins*

I like smut just as well as the next person and I don't mind lots of it within a well written story that has a good plot line to it *smiles* Smut for smut's sake is fine in some instances, but not all the time. I like my characters to have some sort of bond with the other character. Unless it's a NC thing and then the bond will come at a later time. But that's all up for discussion in PM's  *smiles*

--Bondage = anything that has to do with being all bound up and being used. This story would have to be worked out before starting, to figure out the way it's going to go. *grins*

--Used for breeding purposes or impregnation = this is just a craving that came over me and I don't know how long it will last *grins* So strike while the iron is hot! *winks*

-- Lost Love reunited = this one would be intense. Two people who, were in love when they were younger and drifted apart. (They went to different colleges, work took one away, there's many different ways they could have drifted) who now find themselves back in the same town and can't fight the the feelings they realize they still have.

-- Ghosts = this one could have many different settings. Be it a haunted house (which I love), or a loved one who died and is now haunting their love.... again, I'm open to ideas.

--Vampires = this one would need no description really. A vampire finds a girl intriguing and stalks her, falls for her, and turns her....

--Demons = along the lines of the one above. Said demon either falls for a girl, or she calls him forth for some reason. Needless to say they fall for one another. It could be one sided at first. Plenty of ways this could work itself out *grins*

----------------------------

I have some pictures that I would love someone to make a character out of. I just can't post them here as they are XXX! If your interested, just ask in PM and I will share them with you there.  *smiles*

---------------

I enjoy historical type stuff mostly, but am not against more modern type settings either. I'm pretty easy going to get along with. I just want to write and have fun with it!

It would be a creation of the two of us writing, so therefore we both have a say in how things play out. *smiles*

Let me know if your interested...

Chartara

Added some pictures of prespective characters I'd love to play against....

Who and what they are and such are up for debate.

Get in touch, we'll hammer out details *grins*

Chartara

Chartara