Searching for Skins (UK)-esque rp

Started by TheyDontKnowIBurn, April 22, 2012, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Stop! Before you read anything else. Are you a male or female who plays both genders? Yes? Good. No? Unfortunately you won't be right for this rp. Same with playing multiple characters. If you do, perfect. If not, this rp is not for you, I'm afraid. Ideally you'll be okay with any sexuality pairing as well, but if not, please let me know so I don't overstep your boundaries.

With that being said, I do indeed seek a Skins rp, using our own characters. Every once in a while, one needs a gritty slice of life sort of game like this, and now is that time for me. Our primary characters will be OCs but cameos can be made of the cast from the series. Say you want to bring Tony, Effy, Grace, Mini, or any of the others in. I have no qualms about that.

Note that this rp will not be for the faint of heart. I fully expect that the following elements will come up in this game:

~Drug use
~Non-con
~Unplanned pregnancy
~Character death (It happens once a generation in the show, as I've noticed.)
~Violence
~Cheating
~Pretty much any drama-laden thing you can think of. It's Skins, after all.

With that in mind, I'm thinking at LEAST 3 characters per person to start, and more as we go.

Other than that, we can plan as we go. So hit me up, and let's have some fun, Skins style.
All art used in my sig and avatar are drawn by me.

"I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah"