Interest Check xxx café waitresses x customers [slightly/possibly nsfw images]

Started by Combicon, November 14, 2008, 12:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Combicon

I really wasn't sure what to call this, mostly because a few different ideas have spawned off the basic idea.
This is a group roleplay idea.

1. There's a newly opened café/restaurant (it does claimm to be an eating establishment, but that may not be it's real intentions) on a street, while the downstairs area of the restaurant is kept for public use (i.e. actually eating), there is a secondary floor which people are only allowed to go up to if they ask for the secondary menu. At the stairs, they are given a few menus, in which displays certain sex acts for a specific amount of prices; obviously the more sex involved, the higher the price (i.e. groping would be one of the lower options, general sex would be the higher). Of course one could 'order' different acts from the menu or fetishes played out (for example if someone has a fetish for nekos, the waitress/waiter could go and put on cat ears/tail etc etc). The only problem that this might cause is it could be a lot of one-shot people coming in, which is how I imagined it, but it may not be so good as it wouldn't last long at all.

The second idea, given by a friend that it would be in a school, or something like one of the schools she set up, but have a set of people playing the customers (so, instead of student and student/teacher, it would be waitress/waitress x customer) this idea would counter the one-shot people, howeve the fact that almost anyone could join does have an appeal to me.

Some ideas I had been playing around with:
The customer picking the waitress/waiter s/he wants to have, however this may make some peoples characters more in demand than others.
The uniforms of the staff members on the second floor being deliberately revealing, but I think they shouldn't actually be showing anything directly (1 however possibly slightly less see-through than what it is at the moment)

A set of images that I got this idea from:

I had imagined the place be a little more higher class than that, (i.e. more light, more open area etc etc), but an underground 'xxx' waitress place might be good too.

So, if you have any ideas, or just want to regester your interest, this is the place to do it.

Just some random ideas of sex price scale, going from minimum to maximum, for the most part, I am just going to assume the waitresses/waiters are female.

Quote from: Menu 1 - lighter tastesLapdance, striptease, Groping (with apron/clothing), light bdsm (clothed), flashing customer, light bdsm (unclothed) groping (topless), eating / licking off breasts (i.e. cream), masturbation (of customer) blowjob, masturbation (of waitress), light bondage, eating off body, sex (seperate room), sex, 69 (seperate room), 69,

Quote from: Menu 2 - darker tastesmedium bdsm, submission, domination
I probably need not remind you that any link up there WILL be NSFW and 18+

If you have an idea for an act/foreplay idea what have you suggest it. If you feel an idea should be put less costly than another idea (i.e. groping less than flashing), tell me which ones and I'll go look.

While we do have bdsm, we wont have any bloodplay, watersports, or scat. The only reason being that some people get a little uncomfortable around these subjects.

Light bdsm could include things like spanking, perhaps light whip play.
Medium bdsm could include things that could be considered a bit more painful.

Bracelet colours:
Red - dominant
Blue - submissive
Light yellow - light bdsm
Dark yellow - heavy BDSM
Green - exhibitionism
Brown - food
violet - oral
black - bondage
Orange - up for anything and/or everything

Aiden

What the setting? Either way I would play waiter/patron. (Both if I could actually)

Maybe people who want to play both sides can help keep the game flowing...or just become "regulars"

Combicon

The setting, it would probably be in a city, unsure of where yet, but one that would most likely be considered multi-ethnic (like England : D), but as of yet no real place has been considered. The resteraunt would probably be quite a high class place itself. Or, that was what I imagined first time.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Winsome Lass

Ons & Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14498.0

Rabbit Hole <--  is small green ball on left of page, check it out for more ons & offs

Combicon

Aced

This sounds fun. Perhaps with enough interest is could be turned into a sub-board? I'd definitely play it.

If you are looking for longer lasting stories you could always just add more background to the story. It's would still be a sex cafe' of sorts, but maybe it's owned by the mafia. Trouble customers would be dealt with while public officials and police officers could be given 'special treatment' so they don't shut it down.

I think a game like this has LOADS of potential!

Combicon

It could be, but we'd have to see Vecks and Xill for that. n.n
Right now any suggestions for background story would be good.

Haibane

Combi, have you see Bloodrose's "Tales from the Slave Quarters"? Its basically the same premise, a bunch of slaves (waitresses) a lady bordello owner and her assistant (restaurant owner and bargirl) and the patrons enter the game, choose a slave (get served by waitress), conduct a scene with them and then leave the game - or move on to a second slave (waitress) and repeat.

That game is very successful and though you might think a customer-waitress scene mihgt end quickly, you'd be surprised. I guess it all depends what is on offer and what the customers ask for.

"Slave Quarters" hit 1000 posts in about 2 months and is now officially a 'big game' with its own board.

You could introdce plot and background to the place but that is best brought in later once the game is up and running for a while and is stable or growing.

Combicon

<.< >.>
They stole my idea!
Heh...nah,
yeah. I dunno, being a slave for this kinda roleplay wouldn't be as fun. Maybe I'm just in a more 100% consensual mood. :3

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Haibane

No, no, I'm not saying your game uses slaves, I was saying the other game does and your girls are in brackets (waitresses), it was a compariosn. Its just the basic premise of 'girl(boy?) workers stay in the game and customers enter and leave'. Er. So to speak.

Combicon

I know. n.n
Was just sayin' is all. :P

Woo, added something else to the menu!

TheDesperado

Combicon

Oohcool. I think that's enough to start the thread and hope lots more people join. : D

Gnomez

\"...Amongst the pit of feet and hands, below the hell of shifting sands, There we shall wait for him, to purge us of our plastic sin.\"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24355.0 <Lightswitch.

ShadeOfGray

Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

Ramster

Right, I'm now officially standing outside the restaurant and ogling the menu with the occasional eye wandering to Combi's avatar as per usual ;) I'll have the steak, chips and a blowjob.  There's something about a waitress attending to ALL a man's needs... And as Hai said, I can say from experience with the Slave Quarters that this thing will fly along as son as you get going. You'll hardly have to think of a plot, it'll just walk in. Oooh, and I'd like to do some waitering on the side with Aiden and do our best to attract some ladies in, and if that doesn't work, prey on our colleagues. :P
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

goalt

So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Combicon

Alright, well then, I'll be creating it in a minute. It would be amazing if we had a few people from England (or just sometime near englands timezone) to play; as quite a few people in other group roleplays aren't, it can make waiting for a post a little tedious, and only allows us a few posts before we nip off to bed.

PM me the character sheets!

But yes, here is the character sheet:

I'll be updating the first post, so chances are most stuff that I haven't talked about as of yet, will be there.

Quote from: Waitress/waitor
Name:
Nationality:
Appearence:
Stats: (optional; height, weight (and for females: bust size, hip size, waist size).
Personality:
Limits:
Bracelet colours:
Sexuality:
Other/anything else:

Quote from: Customer
Name:
Nationality:
Appearence:
Stats:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other/anything else:

I'd prefer it if the appearence was an image, but description is fine.

Combicon

Mister - we'll have to wait until your approved. People can join at any point, so don't let us starting (if we do before you are approved) discourage you. n.n

Anyone else - The OOC is here with links to all rooms = https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25176.msg979824#msg979824
I will be removing this link from my notify list, if you aren't approved and want to contact me, pm me.

Combicon