Bugbear Captive

Started by HybridHalf, October 07, 2007, 06:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HybridHalf

Exemplars of Evil has given me a good idea for using a Bugbear. I would play a Bugbear leader that has taken a captive destined for the cooking pot as a sex slave. This slave will be at the mercy of the bugbear leader and perhaps the entire clan as well. So a ton of NC sex, rape, and general humiliation.

Limit the captive to normal humanoids and select furries (i.e. no freakish hyper-cocked/breasted creatures, and anything not a cat or dog furry will be dismissed).

King_Furby

whats a Bugbear, just curious.

Airindel

Furby, I believe that Hybrid is more than likely referring to the D&D bugbear (and correct me, please, if I am wrong) which is a goblinoid creature.  They stand about seven feet tall, are rather muscular and strong in build, and have a very sharp toothy maw. They have a tendency to live in caverns, and in tribal societies with the fiercest being the leader....One never gets attacked by just one bugbear...never....
Lips that taste of tears, they say,
Are the best for kissing
~Dorothy Parker

Preferences

King_Furby

i was wondering because i don't follow any sort of D&D type fantasy thing so alot of races and things totally get lost on me. The names they come up with for the creatures, very very odd sometimes. i was thinking some sort of mix betwee a bug and a bear. like a beatle with fur lol.

sounds pretty much just like an orc.

Vice

I wouldn't mind giving this a try, at least in the short-term. I'm not sure how long it could go on and still stay fresh though. :)

Hokage

Simple search on google does wonders ^^
I aim to please

Modern Fairy Tale

Sounds sexy.  I wish you luck.  Id love to read it...
She again rubbed a match on the wall, and the light shone round her; in the brightness stood her old grandmother, clear and shining, yet mild and loving in her appearance. "Grandmother," cried the little one, "O take me with you; I know you will go away when the match burns out; you will vanish like the warm stove, the roast goose, and the large, glorious Christmas-tree." And she made haste to light the whole bundle of matches, for she wished to keep her grandmother there. And the matches glowed with a light that was brighter than the noon-day, and her grandmother had never appeared so large or so beautiful. She took the little girl in her arms, and they both flew upwards in brightness and joy far above the earth, where there was neither cold nor hunger nor pain, for they were with God. 
Hans Christian Anderson in The Little Match Girl