Hogwarts, anyone?

Started by Kaileikehi, December 05, 2009, 07:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaileikehi

Is there anyone who wants a Harry Potter rp? I don't care whether it's set in Harry's time, the Marauders time (in which case I call Lily), or in the next generation, or even after Harry's time but before his kids' time. I know there have got to be more Potter lovers than just me around here. <3

Peachie

Hello! I do love Harry Potter, but have never really never tried role-playing it before. Just wanted to let you know that I may be interested... however, I'm still unapproved. But hopefully for not too much longer!

What time setting are you most comfortable role-playing in?

Kaileikehi

Yay! Unapprovedness is ok in the non-adult area. ^_^

I'm more comfortable with the Marauders or a timezone that doesn't include Harry because most people can't do the characters justice. With the Marauders there's quite a bit of space for creativity with an underlying base on how they should be and anything set in the time after or before Harry, can just be as creative as someone wants. ^_^

Keaira

I would love to do a HP roleplay, if I may. It's one of my favorite series. I have a question though. Would we play as characters already set in the storyline or could we create our own?
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's