Predators versus Prey :: Needing New Players, as of May 16th! (Semi-Anthro)

Started by Faustus, January 26, 2013, 02:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

Haloriel

<3.  I may ... consider this, but I need to think about how much I want to slide back into.  Will keep posted. :)

Caela

~hugs the pretty Halo~ Good to see you about again Lady! I, for one, will be hoping you feel up to coming to play with us. :D

Lucifia

Hey all! Hello old crew and juicy newbies! It's me!! Lucid is! Sorry for being so late to join I hope there's still space for good old me and Lyra Swift (my fallen/rebel Mountain Lynx)!
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

Check out my RP request section and browse my best of' characters!

Also, Check out my Ons and Offs!

I also have an F-List!

RockSalt

Ohhh, I'm interested in this, is there still room? If there is I haven't decided what charater I'm going to play yet but I'll be able to soon!

Faustus

Quote from: Lucifia on February 14, 2013, 10:12:05 AM
Hey all! Hello old crew and juicy newbies! It's me!! Lucid is! Sorry for being so late to join I hope there's still space for good old me and Lyra Swift (my fallen/rebel Mountain Lynx)!
Of course! Do you still have access to her sheet or shall I dig it up for you?

Quote from: RockSalt on February 15, 2013, 07:03:13 AM
Ohhh, I'm interested in this, is there still room? If there is I haven't decided what charater I'm going to play yet but I'll be able to soon!
I don't really believe in player limitations, especially when the world that is being worked with is so expansive. So of course there would yet still be room. c:

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Lucifia

Yay! If you could dig it up for me that would be awesome and message it to me, I'll modify it into the current format for the RP. Has the revamp started or does it have a proposed start date?
Atheism is a Religion... Like Abstinence is a Sex Position...like Bald is a Hair Style... like Single is a relationship...like Fasting is a Meal...It's NOT!

I also have an F-List!

ElCapitan

Quote from: Lucifia on February 16, 2013, 07:55:24 PM
Yay! If you could dig it up for me that would be awesome and message it to me, I'll modify it into the current format for the RP. Has the revamp started or does it have a proposed start date?

It's already begun!  Gears are in motion and the heads are rolling almost as much as the eyes.  Maybe not that much, but it has started.

Lucifia

I also have an F-List!

RockSalt

Ahhhhh I was almost done with my character sheet and accidentally hit refresh nooooooooooo  Q_____Q

Starlequin

That sucketh royal, RockSalt. If you suffer that sort of thing often, you'll eventually get deluged with suggestions for extensions like Lazarus or the sort to save whatevs you're working on in a browser, but I'm gonna go ahead and do em one further: just put whatever you're working on in a text editor. Copy/paste is only a little extra effort, and much future tragedy will it avert. Looking forward to seeing your character!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

RockSalt

For some reason working in word and general word processors kills my inspiration, working in reply fields tends to get my replies etc out faster, so that's why I choose to work in browsers. I know the risks well :p Otherwise I would do just as you suggested

Faustus

Predators versus Prey is seeking new characters for their game!

That's right, folks. Wanted in, but felt nervous about joining? Now is a perfect time! We have a special thread running right now, perfect for getting your character introduced into the game! We have really only barely started, so you haven't missed anything yet!

We are VERY actively seeking players, and would love to have new interest! So come join up with us! We would love to have you.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Etherealdreamer

I am very, very interested in playing with y'all! Here's my humble offering of a character to your awesome game. Hope you like her.

Username : Etherealdreamer
Player Preferences : I'm comfortable with just about anything, as long as common courtesy of 'no means no' is abided by between players and partners! :3

Full Name : Mirabelle Sova
Age and Birthdate : 26, July 21st
Marital Status : Single
Species : Common Barn Owl- Tyto alba 
Predator / Prey / Somewhere Between?: Predator Upper Class/Between Denizen
Sexuality : Heterosexual
Height / Weight: 5'7" ft. 164lbs.
Body Type : Soft and supple with a pear shaped figure- A classic Botticellian, as typical of her class and hereditary of her family line's women.
Hair : Hair falls mid-to-long in length variably, but is always the same in coloring; dappled auburn/brown overcoat with a downy white/off white/strawberry blonde under layer. Thicker, feathery strands sprout here and there throughout the year and molt, only to reappear elsewhere from her scalp.
Eyes : Irises that blend between blue and gold-yellow, although her pupils widen eerily from dusk hours until dawn.

Distinguishing Features : Several thin crescent shaped scars(very old and faded), mar her fingers. They are souvenirs from her earlier days whilst learning and honing her trade. No tattoos, although she's considered them. Around either eye the pale pigment of her skin darkens and ruddies considerably, mimicking the deep set eyes of the species she took after. Her lashes and brow also intermix with feathers, like her hair. There are also pronounced spot-like freckles in choice places(all over her body really) that shift and sharpen depending on the season. The tips of her ears come to elfish tips that end in feathery points that tend to peak out through her hair, and are able to move independently, and often without conscious thought. Her nails on both her fingers and toes naturally shape to points and darken from mid length to tip like talons; she remedies this daily by careful grooming, so as not to harm her patients. The shape of her face is round and sweet, and is off set by a nose with proud, birdish point. All this, combined with her striking and LARGE, WIDE eyes are a dead give away to predator and prey alike of her species.
Optional Image :
Eye Closeup:http://s1013.photobucket.com/user/fellea/media/Owlish_7.jpg.html

Image updates to come once I've dusted off my photoshop and gotten less lazy. Everyone likes something to look at though, yes?

Personality : Warm. An odd word for a predator, save the temperature of their blood(in the case of mammals anywho). But Mirabelle is just that, she's warm. She's kind. She's the epitome of an upper class citizen who works to keep her status. Not only through the money she makes, and the presence she creates, but through the depth of her reach. Ask a Prey of this woman, and they'll know her like the sun across the sky. While her true calling is doctoring, and her specialty gynecology, Mirabelle also happily dabbles in philanthropy. She cares for her needs first, of course, but what other funds she hasn't squirrelled away, she appropriates to programs that better the lives of those less fortunate, and those without. Although she's a kind heart, one must not underestimate Mirabelle and her inner fortitude, nor her vicious cunning. She is first and foremost a predator, avian or no, her talons have been known to flex just as viciously as a great king beast. Threaten a cause or a creature she claims as her own, and she'll strike.

Mirabelle was reared amidst an old, proud family who's generations boast more predatory avian genetics than most others. While they were never Historians or Monarch level, their presence was considered everything but. Having chosen, like her grandparents and parents before her, to forego the social climb and the gilded cage that comes with it, Mirabelle for now focuses on what makes her happy, what intrigues her, and what she feels is right. Some might call it the folly of those who think too highly of themselves, but the Sova family have proved there ability to protect their predatory status time and time again.

Witty, reclusive by nature, social by choice, aloof, an unintentional charmer, and a free, fierce spirit to her core, one wouldn't think the lady would hide such a dark fixation with the Fallen and their purpose. It is a secret shared with no one, save her dead grandfather, from whom she'd picked up the dangerous hobby in the first place; something the ancients from the time before called a 'Game Boy Color'.

Brief Biography : Mirabelle comes from family of good stock who've long upheld to doctoring and medicinal practices. She currently owns a three story building where practices take up the first and second floor, with the third acting as a spacious, loft-style penthouse with a rooftop pavilion. Her name, Sova, is in reverence to the familie's forefather whom shared a species with Mirabelle and her father; not all barn owls mind, but owls. The family has had a few hawks, even a dog or two, but throughout most of their tree, owls have gathered in it.

Character On’s :  While Mirabelle makes it a point to remain out of the courtier circles, she is most definitely a warm blooded creature with hormones like the rest of the world. A few of the things Mirabelle admires, and is attracted to more than anything, are men who speak with conviction, and men with fortitude to back up their convictions by admirable means. Men of great brawn, funnily enough, she holds a secret desire for. Someone to pick her up and throw her over their shoulder, for lack of a better description. On occasion she's been known to eye the Prey for this, but only rarely does she ever indulge. More often than not, Mirabelle looks, but never touches. Hot spots on her person include her ears, her breasts, and oddly enough the lines where her abdomen meet her hips. As stated before, Mirabelle is a giver, and this includes her nighttime activities. This is strictly private knowledge between the very few who have ever enjoyed her company(meaning, it's not public knowledge.). Most of the public believe Mirabelle to be an asexual workaholic with the misfortune of being attractive on several levels.

Non-sexual On's include people who speak with conviction, and people with the fortitude to back up their convictions. Strong, proud people who have built their comforts, not simply inherited them(in other words, Mirabelle secretly cannot STAND the privileged elite who've never known the meaning of a sweat bead), people who are well spoken, this even extends to those who speak blunt and plainly, because it isn't the flourish of the words she hears so much as the emotion and the context behind them.

Character Off’s : Just to make it easier, please refer to my own O/O's.
Are you willing to allow your character to participate in Non-Consensual Activity? : Just as I mentioned with my players, I'm game for just about anything, save what are dislikes and nevers in my O/O's. I've played a wide range of adult and non adult themes, all of which have ranged from the most vanilla to the scariest piece of chili-infused chocolate you've ever laid eyes on!
Are you willing to allow your character to have sexual interaction with those outside of their preferred sexuality? : As previously stated, Mirabelle is primarily hetero, but given her warm, open nature and rare indulgences, it isn't impossible she'd be seduced by someone other than what she's attracted to normally. I myself am not opposed to a character(or player), who challenges Mirabelle's norms.
Anything Else? : Mirabelle has an intense weakness for children, people in need, men with all their hair in the right places, and hard cider.
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

summoner2183