Circle of Shadows- Sandobx/Action, Mild Horror (LGBT friendly!)

Started by Roen, October 16, 2014, 06:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

And finally done! @_@

Phew, onto other things I need to do now and waiting for the feedback for what I have here :)

Roen

Quote from: syk on October 22, 2014, 05:09:09 PM
Don't worry you're still not in last place in the sheet race.  :P
Hehe, I'd like to think of it as more of a marathon, really :P

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

wander

No, I don't think so :)

Well, y'know I heart your character very much... I think the GMs are busy looking things over and I know I'm pretty spent after putting my character together... I think we're all just quietly being patient for decisions and chats about them to come through now :)

Dys Astyr

I can't think of a background for Thera... O_O

Mothmen are not very exciting in their day to day life apparently...
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Lux12

I'm trying to come up with a satisfactory background for mine. I did not anticipate that it would be the hardest part.

Caela

Quote from: syk on October 23, 2014, 01:27:48 PM
I can't think of a background for Thera... O_O

Mothmen are not very exciting in their day to day life apparently...

She doesn't have to be exciting. I'd imagine a good portion of her time is spent avoiding notice and that doesn't often make for wild adventures. :)

Dys Astyr

Quote from: Lux12 on October 23, 2014, 01:52:45 PM
I'm trying to come up with a satisfactory background for mine. I did not anticipate that it would be the hardest part.

I know, right?  ::)

Quote from: Caela on October 23, 2014, 01:55:14 PM
She doesn't have to be exciting. I'd imagine a good portion of her time is spent avoiding notice and that doesn't often make for wild adventures. :)

True!  ;D

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm here, just being patient and quiet while I work on NaNo stuff with the bestie. :)
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Roen

Quote from: wander on October 23, 2014, 01:25:03 PM
I think the GMs are busy looking things over and I know I'm pretty spent after putting my character together... I think we're all just quietly being patient for decisions and chats about them to come through now :)

Yes, we are. It's a bit slower during the week for me, since between my work and my gym I'm away from home about 14 hours a day :P

Don't worry, the weekend is coming, and you will start getting all sorts of pesky PMs from us, making ungodly suggestions about your character sheets.  ;D

-Nathan Alterman.

Bloodied Porcelain

*wraps in a blanket and settles in to the corner with a cup of coffee to wait*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Caela

~leaves a plate of cookies and disappears while Roen and I talk~

wander

TexasWarren

Texas runs into the room and looks around. Goes to Porcelain and gives her a kiss then steals her coffee. Runs to Wander, grabs two cookies and runs back out of the room.

Trips and spills hot coffee all over and drops the cookies. Crawls out of the room.

Comes back in with a clean T-shirt, a fresh coffee for Porcelain and a mop.
Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 8.5
I am A Dark Writer!

Roen

-Nathan Alterman.

Bloodied Porcelain

*watches the randomness from Texas, but accepts both kiss and new coffee* >.> <.< *sips and goes back to her research*

Dys Astyr

TexasWarren

Tex finished mopping and put the mop away then came back in and went to Porcelain. He stood there a bit like a sad puppy.

"Sorry about that. I just..." He gave her a slight smile.

"Mind if I sit by you and wait?" he finally asked.
I am A Dark Writer!

Bloodied Porcelain

*opens her blanket so he can join her in the warm cocoon* Of course.

TexasWarren

Tex eagerly sat down close to the woman - perhaps too close for a stranger. But something about her drew him to her. He felt emboldened by her invitation and once seated pulled the cover over them both. "What are you reading?" he asked her as his hand 'accidentally' rested on her thigh.
I am A Dark Writer!

wander

Wander looked down at the empty cookie box in his hands and all what happened since he left the thread until his pms, not thinking a small rp would develop here. He thought for a moment and decided not to write a full post based on these happenings but decided instead that he should join in the fun. So he set up his own blanket to cuddle underneath with a sign that read 'Free Hugs' by it and waited for the inevitable of people wanting to hang with him in his cool corner of the thread...

;)

Dys Astyr

Is laughing too much at Wander's epic post

Ye gods, that was the best.

wander

Wander looked over to syk and merely exclaimed... "Its how I roll...", giving a sly wink and disappearing somewhere in his blanket...

;)

Dys Astyr

Yea. Well....

rolls Wander up in his blanket

That's how I roll. 

wander