Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

10 for the avi and about a million for the girl behind it
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Jag

9/10...I would really like to see the face she is making.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

10 - Michi.. Gotta admit.. not too sure what to make of this.. BUT.. even so.. it's cool.. heh.. and definitely plucks away at my dark little strings of curiosity. What? I can't understand you. It's ok.. heh.. tell me later. :P
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Cool avi, and no smoking!

Mordred

10 - Always dig this one.. despite the bright sky with that lurking ball of flame.

*heyyy, I miss my cigar already.. these patches are a joke* :P
*See Pillory*

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For Trying, your lungs will thank you if you succeed.

Autumn52

Quote from: Mordred on May 14, 2012, 11:27:06 AM
10 - Always dig this one.. despite the bright sky with that lurking ball of flame.

*heyyy, I miss my cigar already.. these patches are a joke* :P

without the cigar you can occupy your mouth in much funner ways. *Smiles*

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on May 14, 2012, 11:27:38 AM
10 - For Trying, your lungs will thank you if you succeed.

10 for being so helpful and sweet
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For putting a pleasant thoughts in my head.

Moraline

I give the avatar a 9.5 cause he's hot but I do prefer bald men. 

He would get a nine but Mr Bigglesworth is such a sweetheart he gets that extra half point just because it's him..

Insanityenviesme

10 for those lusty eyes and that gorgeous cleavage
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Moraline

8 - Sensual and erotic but I really want to see the naughty man behind the woman.

Insanityenviesme

Well, in that case.. 8 again, she could be doing a lot more than simply sitting there :P
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Breathless Intent

10!! That is a perfect Xandi avatar, sexy and playful :D

Insanityenviesme

10.. A tease is always so... Mmmm.. delicious
Moments of Sanity

Mordred

10 - An absolute winner.. a dark scene of lecherous delight with a nipple being pinched as he's obviously whispering something quite naughty into her ear. Yep.. that's a good thing.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - I love the .... Ocean.  Yes, that is my favorite part of this one, the ocean.  O:)

Kazuume

10 The ever dashing and debonair Mr. B!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Insanityenviesme

10 for the smoking naked chick :P
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

10 cause my nipples need some attention

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Cause her nipples are only one pull of a string away.

Autumn52

10 cause nipples against hairy chest is sexy

Insanityenviesme

9 for hiding her nipples from me :'(
Moments of Sanity

Mr Bigglesworth

9 Because the right nipple is being neglected.