Lockdown - High School/Horror (Recruitment CLOSED!)

Started by Roen, March 20, 2014, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

[This game is currently CLOSED for recruitment! Check again soon!]
Looking back, it doesn't seem like much.

To us, though, high school was everything, right?

In what other period of your life, do you allow yourself to indulge so intensely in anything and everything that this miserable world has to offer? You hate passionately, you love relentlessly and your agony is of the most sincere form; when you're happy- you're thrilled, and when you're wicked- people are bound to suffer.

Why is it, then, that people are so shocked every time something extraordinary happens between the walls of those pseudo-schooling institutions? Teacher-student affairs, secret cults, the random gang-rape and – yeah – the shooting sprees. To be perfectly honest, at my worst school days, I can imagine myself being able to grab a gun and go out there for some live-targets practice.

Some say it's overrated, they say it's just four years of your life and then it's done. To us, though, it seemed like a lifetime. We barely even made it out alive.

Fuck high school.

Concept
WHAT IS THIS?

Hi, I'm Roen and this is an interest check for a game of Kingmaster1 and mine, which we've considered re-doing. Lockdown has been ran before by Caehlim and myself, and it was loosely based on a concept of a game by azzmeister89. This game will be managed in Freeform, and it'll revolve around Survival Horror in a High-School setting. 

This means that there are several things you can expect to encounter in the game:
This is a HLGBT friendly group game- players of all orientations are welcome.
Violence and Gore- Non sexual, solely for plot purposes.
Character Death-  Completely optional (details down below).
N/C, S&M, D/S, etc.- Optional.
Student characters' ages in the game will range at about 18 (17 for the Brainiacs and 19 for the "Brainiacs").

So, what is it really about? In two words- High school; it's about that good old fashioned high school drama, all of those classic teen shows we all used to watch, the comedies, the dramatic series and everything in between. It's about the geeks, it's about the jocks, the cheerleaders and the art students, it's about the teachers and the rules, the bullies and the angst, it's about friendships and animosities, popularity and invisibility… It's about everything you might find in an average American high school- and we plan to put all of these into a survival-horror situation. How would the cliques react to life threatening situations? Who would survive the longest? Who would come through for their friends and who would break under the pressure and reveal a darker side?

We, for one, find it fascinating and very much fun. We hope you would as well.
The previous run went better than both Caehlim and I had expected, it was really smooth and got a bunch of positive reactions, continuing over the course of about six months before some players had to stop playing and the game got into a halt. So, here we are, with renewed energies, a lot of fresh new ideas, and the full intention of seeing it through this time around.
The Plot
THE PLOT

I'm often told that I over-complicate things by talking too much, so I'll make this short and sweet:

It's a classic plot for a classic genre. It's the graduation prom night, so all of your characters will be one step away from freedom, about to say goodbye for the place they all knew and loved-hated for the last four years, to most of their friends and loved ones, to all of the drama- and they'll do it in ceremonial attires and over-priced prom dresses.
At some point, the all of the doors will be closed and the lockdown will commence, and then…
Then there will be blood.
The game wouldn't be about the one prom night, we can't say how long the time frame is, but we promise to make it a fulfilling experience. 

The horror aspect of the game will be of supernatural nature. It will be inspired by games like Silent Hill, Obscure, The Last of Us and Dead Rising, and movies like Pitch Black and Saw. You can expect creepy undead monstrosities, zombies, horrifying situations and ridiculously morbid puzzles. In short- there will be fun to be had.
There will also be adult content to be had, there will be sex for those interested in it, and we do have a method to make it all plot related (yet always completely optional!)
About the GMing
THE GMS AND I

This section is for us to tell you a little bit about the way we'll be managing the game. It'll be brief as it will be simple.

This game will be for a relatively small group, of 6-8 players in the initial set up. Considering how some might be playing more than one character, we found that this is all we can handle at this point of the game. That means we simply can't take everyone. Kingmaster and I will review the submitted characters and decide which characters (and players) will better benefit the game, according to all sorts of factors and considerations, and these are the players that will be approved. That doesn't mean that we don't think that the disapproved players are lesser in any way or form, that's just the reality of the situation.

Players that haven't been approved might get a spot at a later stage of the game, since the story of the game is unique in a way that allows introducing new characters at every point and turn of the plot. So, if you haven't been approved and you're still interested in playing- stick around, you might get a spot in a month or so.

About my approach to GMing. I've been using plural verbs all along the post, but this one is mine- so don't go hating on poor Kingmaster.
I'm a classic GM, I've been GMing for the better part of twelve years, I know what I like and what I'm good at. As a classic GM, I prefer the classic way of role-playing. That means that the roles of the GM and the Player are a lot more definitive:

Players control their characters' look, personality, actions, thoughts and feelings.
A GM controls everything else.

It's pretty straightforward, actually. Think of it as an outstandingly interactive computer game. You don't control the environment, you can't pop up any NPCs, you can't control my NPCs without a good reason, and you can't decide whether something your character tries to do has succeeded or not. You can tell me what you were trying to do and what preparations and precautions you've taken to ensure your success, but King and myself will decide on the outcome, guided by our own senses of fairness and common sense. This is not to say that you can't assume accomplishment of trivial actions, like tying your shoes or pouring a drink, you should definitely use your common sense as well; and anyway- when in doubt, PM either Kingmaster or myself. One of us is almost always around.

If you want to add something to your post that involves anything that might be in our jurisdiction, just give us a PM, we won't always say "Yes", but we'd rarely say "No".
What are we Looking for?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We're looking for fun-loving, creative and literate players with a good sense of humor. We're looking for people that can hold well-written characters that have multiple layers and wouldn't just stand at the corner and wait for the plot to come to them. We're looking for a friendly and social bunch to keep the OOC thread live, people that love brainstorming together and enjoy creating iconic characters that are as fun to read as they are to play, that love discussing group dynamics and can make bold character-creation choices. Basically, we're looking for about 80% of the people that are already on E. :D

Bear in mind that this game is all about dynamics. The characters that you will submit will then be discussed on the OOC thread to create relations and connections with other characters (who are they friends with? Who do they have a crush on? Who can't they even stand?) And most probably create joined backgrounds and further enrich the initial character sheets.
Death System
ARE WE GONNA DIE?!
In short, it's up to you.
I, for one, think that a horror game can be really boring without the constant fear of death. However, I am perfectly aware that some players don't like the idea of having a killable character in a game.

So, I've decided to take inspiration from Diablo2/3 and give you the option of creating a concept of "Hardcore" characters. That means that if you are interested in taking part in the death game, all you have to do is simply create more than one character, so if one dies- you can still stay in the game.

*Creating two characters doesn't necessarily mean one of them would die- Because certain death is as meaningless and boring as certain survival. Just like in any other horror game/movie, if both of your characters are successful at surviving everything, they both live.
*You don't choose the one who dies- The one who screws up, is the one who bites it.
*If you want to create more than one character, but don't want any of them to die, you can- Just us me know.
*If you want to be uber-hardcore and create a single killable character, you can- Let us know.
*There is a mid-ground, we call it 'Softcore'-For those of you that don't want to die, but do want a piece of the tension, a 'Softcore' character can be seriously hurt, which means maiming, mangling, the loss of an organ (a finger, a hand, an eye etc.), the severity of the injury will be discussed with you before it happens.
Characters
CHARACTERS

First, there's a tag that tells us whether or not you want to play a killable character.
Your options are:

Casual– non-killable player.
Softcore!  – exposable to serious harm.
HARDCORE! – a killable player.

My Characters

My name is Roen and I'm playing HARDCORE!

Name: Brad "The Rad" Omanis, originally Bradley

Sexual Orientation: Bi (closeted)
D/S: Dom in hetero sex, however he does enjoy the occasional femdom, which he secretly gets from his girlfriend, when she feels that he's been an especially good boy and deserves a treat. As for the other one- impossible to know, definitely not a sub.

Appearance:

I swear, I tried and tried to find pictures of him with his shirt on, it's like he's allergic to fabric or something XD My character does occasionally wear clothes, just to make it clear ^^.

Clique: Jocks/Popular Kids

Subjects: PE (obviously), Workshop (like woodworks) and weirdly enough- English Lit, but he intentionally fails there and wouldn't participate during the lessons, since he got some bad feedback at the beginning of his freshmen's year, his fellow teammates making fun of him and a one chick actually thought complimenting him on being sophisticated (=gay in his lingo).

Personality: He's pretty much your stereotypical "dumb jock", only barely making it to the grades that would allow him to keep doing sports. He's very much an antagonistic character to most outsiders in school, bullying the "nerds", especially picking on the sexually ambiguous ones, a huge homophobe. With his own clique is one of the guys, a wild individual, always mixing things up, getting and doing anything he wants just because he can get away with it, and basically ruling the school with an iron fist.

Fears: Being publically "outed", mostly, being considered less than a man, becoming an outcast, being sissified, losing control over his rage.

Other/Background: Currently Dating the head cheerleader (yet to be chosen), the captain of the cheerleading squad. He would never, ever, ever, EVER bring anyone to his house; only his best friend would know why, not even his girlfriend.
He's the star quarterback at the school's football team, due to his massive muscular build, but he got a game for each season, he's also a member of: the school's wrestling team, the lacrosse team and he has been dabbling in short distance tracks.

*HELP! Brad is looking for 2-3 characters to complete his set- A best friend, a head cheerleader girlfriend and a favorite nerd victim! (PM me)*

Name: Tommy Costenatti

Sexual Orientation: Straight
D/S: Switch

Appearance:

Clique: Jocks/Popular Kids

Subjects: PE, History and Biology.

Personality: He's not very open minded towards... well, anything. Unlike Brad, he's not your common 'dumb jock', on more than one occasion he was known to try and speak reason and common sense to his less mentally gifted teammates. Although superior in intelligence, he isn't very charismatic, and usually enjoys the popularity granted to him by his good looks and affiliations.

Fears: His Grandmother, God and Death, in that order.

Other: Just got dumped by his girlfriend (On the night of the prom, the bitch!)

Here is a template for your convenience:

[hr]
[hr]
My name is [b*your name here*[/b] and I'm playing [font=comic sans ms][color=green][size=14pt][b]Casual[b][/size][/color][/font] // [font=times new roman][color=teal][size=14pt][b]Softcore![b][/size][/color][/font] // [font=Colonna MT][color=DarkRed][size=14pt][b]HARDCORE! [b][/size][/color][/font]

[hr]

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Gender[/b][/u]:

[u][b]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/u]
[u][b]D/S:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] *your picture and/or description here*
[img height=250]*image url*[/img]

[u][b]Clique:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Favorite Subjects[/b][/u]: *Name the main three*

[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Fears:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Other/Background:[/b][/u]

[hr]
[hr]

Links

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

Chreestafer

Im truly interested in this and ill keep my eye on this for a while and get a character up later. 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Xenolord

Super interested! Think I got an interesting character to boot. Tell me, can characters be disabled? Obviously not disabled to a point where it would inhibit escape, but...

Okay, I wanted to play someone who was deaf and mute. Can this work?

Roen

Quote from: XenoLord on March 20, 2014, 02:39:36 PM
Super interested! Think I got an interesting character to boot. Tell me, can characters be disabled?
Characters can be whatever you want them to be, within reason, yes :)

-Nathan Alterman.

Xenolord

My name is Xenolord and I'm playing Softcore!

Name: Jessica Jefferson

Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
D/S: Submissive

Appearance:

Clique: Nerdy

Favorite Subjects: Mathematics, Physical Ed, ASL

Personality: A commanding girl, Jessica is rather forceful when discussing subjects she knows or likes, but on the whole, she's very quiet (figuratively).

Fears: Her big fear is being alone, and spiders.

Other/Background: Jessica is both deaf and mute, but has since developed an uncanny ability for lip reading, able to understand most people, as long as she can read their lips. She has someone who usually translates for her, and the pair are never far away.

She is president of the SGA, as well as the school's Deaf, Blind and Mute Club, where she helps people coup with their disabilities. Generally a nice girl, she is not afraid to tell people what she thinks of them.

Maybe I'll play her translator as well, but make her hardcore. Because nothing sucks more then your only method of communication up and dying. :D

I'll be adding more to her background a little later, but typing on my Kindle is a pain.

mj2002

I'm seriously considering to resubmit my character from the original game. I was turned off by the way in which the plot was directed at that time, but I have a lot more trust in this one. Would my old character still work, Roen?

Chreestafer

My name is Chreestafer and I'm playing Softcore! (Leaning towards Hardcore)

Name: Tristyn Phoenix

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Curious (never has done anything, yet always had curiosities during group sex)
D/S: Switch

Appearance:

Clique: Maybe hockey jock? Military Brat, really doesn't belong to any group.  Hes the new kid in school and hasn't really made friends, yet he has made enemies and has found girls who have caught his eye.

Favorite Subjects: English, Physics, Psychology

Personality: Tristyn is very withdrawn and often is picked on as the quiet kid.  He's only been in this school for a very short time.  Timid personality with a tad bit of shyness to him, he normally doesn't venture out of his way to make friends, but when he clicks with others hell be there till the end.

Fears: Loss of those he cares for, Death by fire

Other/Background: Tristyn Phoenix was the only son of Martha Chamberlin and Timothy Phoenix, who married at a young age due to the surprise of Tristyn.  Martha and Tim didn't plan on their son however when they met it was love at first sight.  Tim trained his whole life to be a navy seal like his father and his fathers father.  Entering the force at 17 and a half due to wavers he accelerated quickly.  He was stationed in Virgina Beach when he met Martha an Enlisted Naval Nurse.  a years worth of on and off dating lead to Tristyns conception and soon their marriage.

When he was 4 Tristyn stuck mainly to imaginary friends as he was always on the move with his parents.  Where they were stationed so was he.  His first love was when he was 7 he meet the daughter of his fathers commanding officer who he instantly made friends with, 6 months later she moved on to new friends leaving him behind and cutely heart broken. Seeing this his father enrolled him into boyscouts hoping he'd learn a thing or two and make some great friends. The only thing he became friends with was the multitude of ways to create fire.  He got into his first fight at age 10 over the fact that Jimmy Butler stated bluntly that his parents didn't love him because he was an accident. He was expelled from school for attempting to catch the child's face on fire. Two months later they were on the move again.  At age 13 he met another girl, one whom he thought was the woman in his dreams, but sadly when his attempt to ask her out failed due to the fact she had a crazy "misunderstood" Boyfriend, landed him into trouble.  The Boy found out and like any other fight the other boy, and his 12 friends kicked Tristyns arse.

When his father found out about the fight and found his son bruised and broken he enrolled him into a local hockey course for kids to help teach him disciplined and keep him focused.  Tristyns days were filled with boy scouts, hockey, and studies he was sheltered from the world yet still living as a part of it.  Until 3months after his 16th birthday when the call came.  His father had been shot over seas serving in Iraq.  Something inside Tristyn snapped and he almost became a blank shell.  After his fathers death he secluded himself from friends and family, he quit boy scouts just shy of his eagle scout award.  The only thing he kept going was his hockey, it was a productive way to take out his anger and he knew he'd snap some more if he couldn't check someone into the boards. When his 18th birthday grew near his mother was relocated and once more they moved finding a new school before him.  He only needed to survive one more year before he was on his own to make his own choices.  Tristyn was already being scouted as a high ranking Defensemen by a few colleges. 

One thing that did  help to keep his mind from darker thoughts was the unique female that oddly entered his life from a stupid school project.  Their English teacher assigned a group project and as the class crawled over itself to team up with friends or lovers, Tristyn's head was focused on the paper more then the students.  When he didn't end up with a partner the teacher matched him up with the girl who didn't get chosen either.  Soon as the months passed a friendship grew and even more so in the past few weeks, something more seemed to rise.  What they were, he didn't know, they never labeled it, yet he didn't mind.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Roen

Quote from: XenoLord on March 20, 2014, 03:02:50 PM
Maybe I'll play her translator as well, but make her hardcore. Because nothing sucks more then your only method of communication up and dying. :D
A deaf-mute character is definitely acceptable, XenLord, but keep in mind my rule about the softcore-hardcore tags, they're not character-specific, they are player-specific. You can choose to play softcore/casual/hardcore, but as you do so, the tag applies to all of your characters. Meaning, that if you want to play hardcore, Jessica might be killed if she does something horribly wrong.

Quote from: mj2002 on March 20, 2014, 03:09:48 PM
I'm seriously considering to resubmit my character from the original game. I was turned off by the way in which the plot was directed at that time, but I have a lot more trust in this one. Would my old character still work, Roen?
It might, MJ, let's talk about it over some PMs. :)

Chreestafer, Tristyn seems good enough, but let's tone the fighting skills down a notch, alright? We're looking for your average high school students, not characters that have been preparing for the bloody prom night their entire lives :D

-Nathan Alterman.

kingmaster1

Hey, everybody, I'm king and I'm co-Gm of the new lockdown game :-)

Like what was stated earlier I hope we get people who can really enjoy a setting and game like this and also hope that Roen and I can give a good game in return.

My name is kingmaster1 and I'm playing Softcore!

Name: Carter Mace

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious (mostly closeted, only close friends are aware)
D/S: A dom in hetero or otherwise but, given the right day and time and mood, he can be a very loving and attentive sub.

Appearance:

Clique: Most, he is a cliche hopper who tries to be social with everyone, you never know the benefits of it.

Favorite Subjects: Drama, PE (he's very athletic), and English

Personality:
Carter is the typical trouble maker and class clown, always first to make a snarky or disrespectful comment to anyone who says something he disagrees with. He loves making people laugh and sees getting in trouble as an extension of that, seeing a trip to the principle or a detention as another trophy of victory. He isn't one to respect someone who thinks they're superior, whether it be a teacher, another student, or a police officer. Despite his initial layer of sarcasm and a short fuse he can be a very caring and loyal individual, always first to aid a friend with something, especially if its against the rules.

Fears:
Being alone, being hated, losing everyone he cares about, hurting people he holds dear, disappointing his mother.

Other/Background:
Carter grew up an only child in a fatherless home, his only real source for attention was making loads of friends at school. His natural wit and disrespect for teachers got him far more popular than one would imagine and, eventually, he had a good group of adoring friends and fans.

As he went through school he maintained this relationship by opening himself up to most any people around the school and gaining a good amount of popularity around the area. He relished in the attention, it helped him maintain a positive attitude throughout his life, despite any hardships.

His relationship with his mother is a very close one, she was all he had and, since he was old enough to work, he began fighting to help support both him and her, keeping things fairly normal at his home, even able to buy himself a used car he fixed up. Now that high school is ending he's coming to terms with his inability to go to a real college and has begun looking for other things he could do in the work force. It's a long road but he's trying to face it.

Lynnette

I really want to participate. I got my own life on the side though, so what do you guys expect to be the posting rate? If it looks like something I can keep up with, I'll most likely join, probably as some antihero archetype, I'll have to think about it (Which has a 99% chance of making me participate in the game) though.

Also, King, I haven't forgotten about our other stuff, I did say Thursdays were a bad day for me!
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Roen

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on March 20, 2014, 03:42:18 PM
I really want to participate. I got my own life on the side though, so what do you guys expect to be the posting rate? If it looks like something I can keep up with, I'll most likely join, probably as some antihero archetype, I'll have to think about it (Which has a 99% chance of making me participate in the game) though.

I think that in the first couple of days of the game, I'd like to see the busy kind of activity (just to signify that the game is to everyone's liking and that people are interested), but as the game settles down, we'd be expecting a post once a week, at most.

-Nathan Alterman.

Lynnette

Quote from: Roen on March 20, 2014, 03:45:48 PM
I think that in the first couple of days of the game, I'd like to see the busy kind of activity (just to signify that the game is to everyone's liking and that people are interested), but as the game settles down, we'd be expecting a post once a week, at most.

Hmm... I think my schedule accepts that. It's not like it takes whole days to write down a single post. Okay, I'm down for it, entering the thinking phase today, submitting character tomorrow (Possibly)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chreestafer

Ill work on toning it down :) the boxing is set to keep his mind focused but the navy skills I soften up a bit.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Xenolord

Hmmmm, good to know, thank you. I must throw this into my gray matter and we what is expelled...

Chreestafer

I edited my CS, does it need more? I cut out the naval training lol
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kokaine

Really digging this. Gonna work up a sheet in a bit :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

kingmaster1

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on March 20, 2014, 03:42:18 PM

Also, King, I haven't forgotten about our other stuff, I did say Thursdays were a bad day for me!

Don't worry, I understand :-)

DarkEnigma

I’ll put down my interest in this one as well.

Will post something more substantial when I have some spare time and Kokaine stops distracting my muse.

Strangefate

Posting interest as well.  Hardcore without a doubt.  I'll put together a couple chars once I catch up on some of my 1x1 posts.
A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Lynnette

I've been talking a bit with Roen and I'll fill the role as the head cheerleader.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Kokaine

Withdrawn.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Roen

All are welcome to apply for whatever spots they are interested in. Keep in mimd that not all applications are accepted automatically, people. We're going to take those that fit the game by different factors, since we do want to keep the group relatively small.

-Nathan Alterman.

King Serperior

My name is King Serperior and I'm playing Softcore!

Name:  Jason Jackson

Sexual Orientation:  Straight with bi-ish tendencies
D/S:  Let's be honest, Jason is not a very dominating person, but he can be.  He has become addicted to watching Pegging porn and one day wishes to be on the receiving end of a dominant girl's plastic cock.  However, he has recently started looking at gay porn on the occasion and wonders what it would be like.....

Appearance:

Clique:  Somewhere in the middle;  Not geeky enough to be a geek, but not popular enough to be a jock

Favorite Subjects:  Literature, History, Biology

Personality:  Jason can be somewhat difficult to understand at times.  He is the kind of guy that just seems to disappear into the crowd.  He doesn't like conflicts and will usually follow the lead of whoever seems to be doing the right thing.  Jason has many leadership qualities, but his inability to stand up for himself unless it is thrust upon him leaves much to be desired.

Fears:  Being buried alive, drowning, burning, fire ants.

Other/Background:  Has his eyes on a girl (to be determined) who he feels would satisfy both his physical and mental needs.  However, he has not been able to work up the courage to tell her how he feels.  However, he hero-worships a guy who has the same qualities at the girl he longs for ever since he saved him from being bullied years before (also to be determined).  Won the school video game championship in a Halo tournament last year, his only memorable claim to fame.  Was once chess leader of the chess team. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

kingmaster1

Yes. me and Roen will extensively go over everyone's characters and decide who fits best for what and where and when and how :P

mj2002

Withdrawn
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My name is mj2002 and I'm playing HARDCORE!

Name: Stefy Ray

Sexual Orientation:  Straight
D/S: TBD, depends on relationship status

Appearance: Don't be fooled by her sweet smile, Stefy is not a nice person by any standards
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Clique: Popular

Favorite Subjects: English (Stefy knows her way with words and will verbally assault you before she'd start bitch-slapping. Though if necessary, she could do both at the same time), Political Science (Stefy will argue with anyone about everything, because she believes she knows everything better than anyone. People in her clique are sometimes spared from this treatment), Economics (she sees this as a 'how to stay rich 101' class)

Personality: Stefy is your typical high school bitch, but not in every way you'd expect. Yes, she's mean spirited and feels superior to every single human on the planet, but she isn't a dumb bimbo. She's sharp of mind and quick with words. When an opportunity presents itself to put someone down or favor herself at someone else's expense, she's going to take it. She's known to take care of the people in her clique, sometimes even financially. She has also shown to be reckless in the past.

Fears: Becoming a nobody, losing her position as popular girl, becoming poor

Other/Background: Stefy is a single child of wealthy parents and got her convertible on her sweet sixteenth birthday, as she had demanded. Her parents are too often at work to pay much attention to what she's doing, and they are pleased enough with her results, which are above average. She's possibly a cheerleader.

Open to discussions on any (likely female) character/best friend that would help Stefy keep the masses under 'her control'. I am also open to discussing other relationships or with her being single, if that is better for the story.