Bathory: The Demon Countess (Bon, Non-Con, EX)(Dom's Needed)

Started by Vostroya, June 09, 2013, 04:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helvorn

We have a nice mix of trainers and victims/slaves...

Vostroya

Agreed, as soon as I get all the character sheets I am waiting on currently we can start!

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 10, 2013, 09:04:26 PM
Agreed, as soon as I get all the character sheets I am waiting on currently we can start!

Yay!

And yeah. I figured that there were so many noblemen and women there that we needed a more regular gal. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

helvorn

Clio

Quote from: helvorn on June 10, 2013, 09:16:46 PM
I thought your girl was great Christa

Thanks. I know she's the cliche unwilling virgin victim, but when I get a chance to play that, I do. *shrugs* :)

Vostroya

Looking good so far Blinkin! Sent you a PM for some edit suggestions.

Vostroya

UPDATE FOR ALL: Made a OOC chatroom for everyone so we can discuss the game and what not!

Angaroo

Name: Nichol Graynesford
Played By: Angaroo
Relation to Bathory: Trainer

Vital Statistics: 5'7", 154lbs, 36D cup size, hazel eyes, black, shoulder length hair, and an eye patch.

Personality: Nichol is very controlling and likes to take power over any situation she is put in, to say the least. Unless she is told by Bathory or someone higher up then her, she has a hard time following orders. She can be very stubborn but will listen to reason when reason is needed. As far as teaching goes, she can sometimes go a little to far with what she's doing, so it helps to have another trainer around.

History: Nichol never knew who her mother was because she died while giving birth. Because of this, Nichol's father took care of her for all of her life and, since she was an only child, her father had to teach her how to take care of the family. So, everyday early in the morning, Nichol and her father would go hunting various game around the forests they lived in. She learned how to track down animals, how to skin them, and various other techniques that she would need to know eventually. It was weird never having a mother around, and it showed by the way Nichol presented herself around others.

When her father eventually passed away from old age, Nichol was left alone and could only just get by on the game she hunted. Deciding it would be best to find work somewhere else, she sold the house and used the money to by some food, clothes and supplies for the long journey ahead of her. Setting off, she traveled for four days, only stopping to sleep and eat. While stopping to snack, she noticed a sign posted on a mile marker. 'Looking for workers...pays well'. 'Pays well' is all Nichol needed to see to be drawn in and, upon reading the flyer, she quickly set off for the location the flyer mentioned. A place called the Bathory Estate.

Traveling a few more miles down the road, Nichol eventually came to what she assumed to be the estate. It was a rather big building, at least by Nichol's standards, and it definitely looked like a place capable of high pay. So, without hesitation, Nichol walked into the main building and introduced herself to the staff, as well as the Countess. Assuming Nichol was here about the job, one of the servants asked if she would serve under the Countess. Nichol, reluctantly accepting, knew that something was off as soon as she said yes. Immediately, Nichol turned and began headed towards the door, only to be stopped by them slamming shut. Almost as fast as she could comprehend it, she was on the floor, held down by two other servants. Managing to get free, she began trying to fight her way out, not wanting any part of this.

Not pleased with how she was acting, more servants came out and tried detaining Nichol. This time there were four more than before and they had no trouble holding Nichol down. "Countess Bathory will not accept denial once you've committed", one of the servants said, now ungloving his hand to reveal an unnaturally long nail. Still struggling, Nichol looked on in horror as the servant moved closer to her and pointed the sharp nail at her face. "Let this be a reminder...", he said as he quickly jabbed the nail into Nichol's left eye. Naturally, she let out a scream and, fell to the ground, clutching her eyes. "...that you are hers now."

Present day, Nichol has been successfully trained, although she is still stubborn to everyone except anybody higher up than her. Fully aware of what actually happens here, she accepts it and has even become one of Bahtory's trainers. It's a job that she never thought she'd enjoy, but she does. A lot. She is very dominating and can sometimes go a little to far. She can be submissive, but only if you force her (she will fight back).

On's: Dominating others, rough sex, strap-ons, bondage, humiliation (others), orgies, biting, blood, tattoos, spanking, sex toys, semen, excessive semen, rape, branding, breath-control, sexual frustration, death. (If there's anything else that isn't listed here, just ask me!)

Off's: Scat

Is this sufficient?  ;D

Vostroya

Awesome character, love the backstory! Accepted!

Vostroya

saphireMARIE

Name: Sapphire Everton
Played By: saphireMARIE
Relation to Bathory: Victim

Vital Statistics: Sapphire is around 5"5 with long curly brown hair. With her hazelnut eyes she looks quite innocent and her family often described her as doe like. She has a typical hourglass body shape that although is curvy she is quite slim.

Personality: Sapphire has always been a quiet girl with not many people to talk to, she keeps to herself and has always helped her father work when he has needed help. She has never really paid attention to her looks or to the way she feels to other people as she finds it easy to cut off her feelings to everyone but herself. Sapphire loves to be creative and help others if she can; her favourite saying being a problem shared is a problem halved. She had always stayed around her brothers as a child and they were the only people she had really learnt from.
History: Sapphire had been bought up in a bakery that has been passed down from generation to generation in her family and at a young age Sapphire's mother died leaving her to look after her elder brothers and father. She had grown up learning everything there was to know from men and never knew how it felt to be around women. She wasn't a virgin but had only been with one person who she had fought with the whole time; she may be quiet but she can fight as they had soon learnt.

Sapphire had been delivering goods for her father when she was kidnapped and although she remembers someone shocking her the next thing she remembered was waking up in the castle.

On's: Rape, Force, BDSM, Pain, Anal, First-Time Anal, Oral, Men, Male-Dom, D/s, Master/slave, Gang Bangs, Orgies, Curves, Exhibitionism, Throat-Fucking, Rough Sex, Romance, Cuddling, etc....

Off's: Underage Characters (under 18)

Luvan95

Name: Shalbriri
Played By: Luvan95
Relation to Bathory: Demon; Owns a bit of Bathory's soul

Vital Statistics: 5'6" long, curvy with slender waist, DD cup size. Red skin with markings on it. Tail with rings in and around it. Long brown hair and four horns on her head. White eyes which are blind, but she can see in other ways. Link to bigger picture: http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y454/luvan95/6cd652dd9ad7492631ed323c31056699-d55f6po_zpsd6c366c3.jpg

Personality: Enjoys being in charge and likes to play nice and then betray her victims. She is a fully proud demon with powers out of the ordinary, and she often uses them to indulge both pleasure and pain in her victims. But she does take in the opinions of the Countess into her thoughts once in a while, but only when she wants to.

History: Shalbriri is the demon of blindness, both in the literal term and in blindness of the mind. As her position suggests, Shalbriri is blind, but she has more demonic ways of seeing, with her mind and magic.

No one, not even Shalbriri herself, is sure were the demon came from, just that she one day was there in the demonic hierarchy, possesing great power and charm. She has ruled over less powerful demons and creatures ever since. She has the power to summon the six diffrent elements (fire, electricity, earth, water, metal and air) and uses them to control, threaten and if necessary kill her enemies and victims.

When the Countess started dabbling in the occult, blind to the dangers she was messing with and wanting to make others blind to her ageing and corruption, Shalbriri appeared, offering her services for the mere price of a bit of Bathory's soul. The Countess agreed, and Shalbriri as been at her side since then, helping the woman stay forever young and beautiful, and feasting on the pleasure and pain of both the Countess and her court, as well as the prisoners and victims.

On's: Dominating, causing pain and pleasure, pretty much anything besides the Off's.

Off's: Extreme pain/ mutilation/ death. Scat/ urination/ vomit
On's/Off's

Edit 24/9-21: Have been gone for a while, but now I'm back and ready to play.

Vostroya

Awesome demon my lady! Welcome to the game! You can say hello in the OOC thread, for soon we begin!!!

Vostroya

Alright ladies and gentlemen, We can begin..... >:)

Bathory's Castle (In Character)

To keep everyone on the same page please use the character template to mark which character is posting and where they are. It will help everyone in the long run.

[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Tagged:[/b]
[hr]

Example Template
Name: Countess Bathory
Tagged: All

Vostroya

Due to a character having to drop out, we now need one Switch/Dominant male to help equal out all the pussy... ;D

If interested please either post here or shoot me a PM.

UPDATE: Have had interest via PM so this post is no longer needed.

kylie

Name:Lisanne
Played By: kylie
(feminine, unless you count horseback riding as otherwise)

Relation to Bathory: captive

Vital Statistics:
5’8, 119 lbs, 33-26-32, light (not quite pale) skin, green eyes, wavy dark brown hair 

Model: Claudia Nicholls

Personality:
Normally optimistic and a tad sassy.  Inquisitive, easily amused, and pleasant but not committing easily to grandiose ideas or plans.  Simple if unassumingly elegant, a child of the countryside still only a recent comer to cities and estates. A bit headstrong and care-free.  (She has tended to disappear with friends or an occasional romantic dalliance on a whim, when no one is about to stop her.) 

Under pressure, she  is likely to be very compassionate for others in need and she may stand on principle…  But she also has a weakness for things she has never had, like rich possessions, or for things she may simply assume she needs, in the way of comfort and everyday sanity. Principled enough to be outraged by many things at first, but practical or curious enough to compromise (more or less uneasily) on some, too.

History:

Lisanne’s family was a typical blend of English and continental coastal stock, known mainly for their skill with the horses they reared.  Previous men of the family had also made some contributions to various crusades, so all in all they tended to stay afloat.  In the centuries just before her birth, the family had reaped a fair windfall from the new colonial trade routes.  While none of them would ever really wish to leave the continent, they had saved a little from various investments and a small town shop. 

Lisanne herself remained mostly in the countryside, caring for the horses.  She heard fascinating, if frightening stories, of ships sailing far west and east, of harsh colonial wars and strange native tribes.  She did get an occasional taste of rum or a rare bit of silk, a few times a year.  This was, she had to assume, ultimately at the expense of some poor savages whose trading outfit her father had taken out a small share in.  But she did not dwell much upon such things.  Not for most of her life…

Once a year or so, the men of the family did make a serious trip.  They would board a ship for Portugal, where they would inquire about new trading opportunities and look into a horse market.  As waves of illness swept the region, Lizanne found herself in a brother’s place, attending to horses for trade on the latest venture.  Portugal was the center of the region’s trade, but she was more taken with the pretty beaches, magnificent horses and…  Lovely men. 

Lisanne is basically a good girl...  She has generally had patience to take care of the livestock and await the men’s return from town.  However, she has always had something spritey about her as well.  Everyone but her father could look the other way if she occasionally disappeared with neighboring fellows, who they all knew fairly well anyway.  However, no one could guess who she might go strolling with in the larger port in Portugal…  And not even she imagined that it might be a man who traded with a certain distant countess known for rather eccentric interests in gathering pretty, distinctive young women.  They had a good time together, she and her Spanish rake…  Until he slipped something into her wine one afternoon, while everyone was taken watching the races .   She awoke intact but alone, locked in a cabin on a ship bound (though she did not know for some time) for central Europe.

On's:

Assigned, or forced to choose slavish outfits (waist corsets, slit dresses, harem wear, bustiers, body accentuating jewelry, lingerie, wrap or cross-tie items…)

Taunting dialogue, impossible choices – forced to act as if playing along while in principle, reluctant or repulsed.

Magic as a way of setting physical boundaries or tweaking situations…  Or a limited mind control such as selective amnesia, planted visions or memories, or trigger words that evoke very specific responses or feelings.   

Small groups, forced to share predicament, “you or her” sort of dilemmas… Forced exhibition and shared situations.

Sticks and carrots – Believable threats, decadent rewards for just barely tolerable compliance…

Groping and petting (may include while clothed or partially clothed)

Breast and nipple play

Exotic devices – machines or furniture

Insertibles (if occasional chastity devices then prefer with some insertibles or interesting remote control aspect), electricity, fluids or slimes, food,

Teeth and nails...  Light claws, maybe. (receiving sometimes)

Slapping (now and then)

Occasional, short impact play (whips, flogs, maybe a little paddling)

Forced piercings (possibly magicked or charged somehow)

Very local but nagging bondage – Waist corsets, fingercuffs, a posture collar, remote control devices…  Some variety of things like this.
Predicament bondage (now and then) – particularly, shared with other captives.

Possibly a few body transformations (breast growth, enhancing some features or changing complexion or colors, hair or limb changes, partly losing control of some parts or they react to certain situations on their own)

Off's:

Playing mindlessly, naturally submissive .  (There may be some insidious exceptions sneaking in, but those are a series of tricks and nagging exceptions – not her natural state.)

Heavy bleeding

Excessive marking – discuss it, generally.  (Some piercings, tattoos, or the occasional scar or whip lines are okay.  But I generally don’t go much for lasting bruises, or getting marked too much/frequently.)

Lots of basically vanilla stuff (focus on lower bodies) going on at length, without much sign of what's to come of it…

Discussion of internal muscle or tissue damage in any detail, mangled bone injuries, etc.

Scat

Actual pregnancy (unless maybe, it’s something very unusual – then discuss first)

Longer immobilization, especially full body immobilization (worst is being just left alone)

RedEve

I love this idea, is this thread still recruiting? :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Clio

Quote from: RedEve on June 30, 2013, 10:38:05 AM
I love this idea, is this thread still recruiting? :)

I'm not sure, but I think we need more trainers. The slaves are currently more active. We had previously needed more males, but I'm not sure.

Vostroya has had a family emergency, so he isn't really able to GM and respond as he usually does right now. However, I don't think he'd mind if the game became active again. Right now we're in the initial torture/rape scene...so it would make sense for someone new to enter now and take a slave.

helvorn

RedEve,
Christa's got it right.  I'm sure we can use another slave or trainer.  Our GM should be back soon so if you want to throw something together I'm sure he'll work out the details with you.

Vostroya

Hi RedEve, I am sure that we would love to have you!

Also bumping the thread for interest in new doms to replace the ones that are missing.

Dray

If you need another male then I'm certainly interested and I can definitely play a dominate role.  Whatever is needed really I can fill in...if you need a male demon/trainer or whatever

Clio

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 03, 2013, 01:46:43 PM
If you need another male then I'm certainly interested and I can definitely play a dominate role.  Whatever is needed really I can fill in...if you need a male demon/trainer or whatever

Yay! I'd assume it would be okay with Vos if you put up a bio here and either he can let you know, or we can.

It is non-con and EX. :)

helvorn

Quote from: Ty5550 on July 03, 2013, 01:46:43 PM

A new master, huzzah!

Demon, human, whatever... a werewolf would be fun as he could torment the slaves in both forms.

Dray

A werewolf would indeed be fun and interesting...

I suppose I will wait to see what Vos thinks